1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WiFom City: The Spirit Tunnels

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Titus, Apr 19, 2014.

1. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

I am mass proding everyone. If a player fails to post by end day they will be removed (modkilled) unless someone steps up for replacement.

This no-post is no longer tolerated. I do understand rli that may be causing things but I am not delaying game any longer

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Lyrium: Given the circumstances, I think my horrible dissection of Prophy can be put on standby.

I'm more inclined to believe Cythare. There's also this nagging feeling that they're both scum and one of them is attempting to heavily influence the town by bussing the other.

If Burkion really is scum, he did a horrible job of deflecting attention from Zennith in 472, and then later says "thinks" Zennith "might" be scum in 477. Even though he's 99% sure he's scum (463).

Also, where did 472 even come from? Burkion is waiting for Zennith to answer some questions...and then he's suddenly sure scum knows his (claimed) identity. I don't know what prompted that.

@Burkion: If there are three scum left and we mislynch and someone gets shot, we're at 2 town vs 3 scum and the game is over, so? What good does "trust me just this once" do?

Also "if you townies" sounds a lot like "I am not town."

3. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

And remember, he already slipped up and admitted he knew I was town. He referred to me as the LEAST HELPFUL TOWN. That implies that he's a person in the know with who is town and who isn't. I don't but it Burk. Burk is scum, Cythare is probably the spirit tracker, unless somehow BOTH are scum and are doing this to ensure that ONE of them is safe.

Again, either way: I'm a vanilla town. I'd rather you not lynch me, but if we must lynch someone who is town, it's better me than someone who has a strong ability.

4. ika

From signup thread:

I will be talking with sloth to see if anything can be done.

5. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

We really being hyper critical of saying you Townies?

Really?

I've been on Cyth since my first post after coming back, after getting the information. I was trying to be careful because I didn't know exactly what him visiting Rubi at night meant-so I asked Sloth about it as blandly as I could.

Which was such an obvious tell that Sloth figured out immediately what I was and contacted Ika to back out of the game.

Which is noted in the Pause where Sloth is removed from the game BY Ika-That I was involved because I let slip info.

That info was that I knew some one had visited some one else at night. Which is ALL I told him, but that's neither here nor there.

I tried to play it cautious, but when I saw things leading away from where I wanted them, AKA focus on the one I know with absolute certainty is Scum, but when that wasn't working out and my mentor mentioned that the Scum could likely figure out that I WAS the ST due to the Mod Note implicating me as having a special role, we agreed I was likely not going to live through the night and I waited for others to weigh in, hoping my first, admittedly weak, case against Cy would get attention.

It did not, so I revealed, and here we are.

Notice that Cy not once, not at all, suspected me or treated me as anything other than neutral-even when I was questioning him.

Until I came out with my information.

And then suddenly he's the ST instead?

---------- Post automerged at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

And Zen, you STILL aren't answering anyone's questions. Instead you keep harping on me quoting Maiden on how if you are a town, you are the least helpful one.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Zennith: Everyone and their grandmother is reading you as scum. If Burkion is lying and you're actually against all odds town, who do you think are the other two scum? You said you were going to scumhunt and not defend yourself. So far you've done neither.

7. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

I *just* explained this. In my initial post, I had stated that I didn't have a read on you. Of course this changes things.

Not quite. This means that we are at LyLo, like I stated before. There is no reason that scum would NK one of their own if they were already 3 players ahead, and we were at MyLo until Sloth left. With him gone, we *have* to lynch incorrectly right now. If we No Lynch, we lose. If we mislynch, we lose.

WHAT. "you can lynch me, but first lynch this other guy"? Classic scum. Also, because of what you JUST SAID, we have to lynch correctly now.

I'm sure you will.

Well, we can agree on something.

8. Zennith

High Score:

Again, I do think Burk is scum. I've said that several times in this thread. I also said I'm not going to bother answering these things, there's no point. Enough people have it in their head that I'm scum that the real scum will be able to force a lynch on me without trouble. I accept it.

I had been reading Lyrium as my top scum read, of course. That's gone down as this day has progressed, but mostly because Burk has really jumped up my list.

Proph is suspicious to me. Proph, where'd you go today? You've posted very little this whole game, and what you have posted has been relatively inconsistent in tone/style. Why?

---------- Post automerged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

And again, like, 5 people haven't posted today. It's hard to read right now. Sloth was town in my opinion.

9. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

My wifi is back, so I'm here. Will catch up and post soon. My apologies. Freaking weather. Don't modkill me. >.<;

10. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

See here's the thing, Cy. Either way it goes, I'm Scum, You're Scum-we're both dead.

If I'm ST and you're Scum and you get lynched, I die at night.

If you're ST and I'm Scum and I get hanged, you will die at night.

As far as Zen goes, I have always stated I'm pretty certain he is scum. The only time I even began to imply otherwise was when I misquoted Maiden about him being the Worst Town, with the context of that being IF he is Town.

I'm the one who brought up the fact that we're running out of Townies compared to Scum-we screw up again and the game is pretty much lost.

Why would you focus on getting rid of Zen first? He's not a sure thing. Oh, yeah, EVERYONE thinks he's Scum, but we also thought Mathblade was and that apparently didn't go well!

Here's the other thing.

When I die, my powers will be passed on.

So if we vote Cy for lynch, they can't let me live-because then my powers won't pass on. Meaning when Cy gets lynched, he will not pass on powers either due to not having any.

And if you choose to lynch me the next day, which is WHY I brought this up, my powers WILL pass on and one of the two remaining Townies will know this.

---------- Post automerged at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Zen PLEASE ANSWER SOME OF THOSE QUESTIONS A FEW PAGES BACK! Come ON man! If you're scum, you do an AWFUL job of hiding it, and if you're town you're even worse!

---------- Post automerged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

ALSO Cythare how the HELL did you not have a read on me back when you first posted?

You VISITED RUBICON OVER AN HOUR BEFORE YOU POSTED.

Night had passed when you replied, you would have ALREADY HAD THE SPIRIT MESSAGE ON THE QUICK FORUM THING ABOUT ME VISITING RUBICON.

---------- Post automerged at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Also small note but I got that avatar as requested

11. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Zennith, I guess this is what Prophylaxis must have felt like in Avatar when I refused to believe he was town. If you're scum, great play. If you're town, seriously sadness.

I'm more inclined to believe Burkion at this point but am still wondering why at that particular time you chose to reveal when day has so much time left? Why did you think they guessed your role?

Cythare, answer who do we lynch other then Burkion toDay?

Oh and ST and the fake ST, give us your reports. From first to latest. Exactly as it came in your QT.

12. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

I think this should clear up how much bullshit I'm spreading. Unless you guys think I care enough to waste my time writing out all of the minute details and crap that follows below:

If a Mod is going to kill me, go ahead. I screwed up

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  13. Zennith

High Score:
    Good fucking god.

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@mod: I just want to check if he's allowed to use that info in his argument.

/\/\/\

It sounds like either way, the Spirit Tracker is dead. Whoever doesn't get shot is the liar. Instead of taking a chance and lynching one of you, why not just lynch Zennith? He's the majority scumread. We lynch him > hopefully, he's scum > the real Spirit Tracker is shot > lynch whoever lives between Cy and Burk.

This is only safe if everyone is still scumreading him though.

---------- Post automerged at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Wait. I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

15. Zennith

High Score:
    Anyways, Lyrium - I fully admit that most of the first day I played like shit. I was busy and tried to overcompensate for not being able to be as active as usual. Serious sadface indeed.

16. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

And the reason why I revealed so early is because I wanted to nip this in the bud-vote Cyth who I KNOW is Scum VS some one who I only suspect.

I wouldn't have been this direct if Ika didn't implicate me to the scum in the note about Sloth. Otherwise I was planning to just probe Cyth and see how he went and focus on my strongest read in Zen.

WHO STILL NEEDS TO ANSWER THINGS

---------- Post automerged at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I can remove it if needed.

17. blab

blab Second Year

Yep, I'm taking the liberty of putting the game on hold.

18. ika

I was referring to the actions I took in that quote.

THAT BEING SAID GAME IS NOW ON LOCK

19. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

As said in my edit, I screwed up, kill me Mod if you care to.

20. ika

HERE'S MY EXECUTIVE DECISION:

I am ending the game here and marking it abandoned by host.

I tried to make it to where everything would be fair for both sides overall (the sloth removal, the replacemnts, ect). But now it has reached a point where it can't be recovered. And me trying to append it is only going to further break the game.

I will post my thoughts and everything latter when I have some time to cool off after all of this stuff.

I do want to thank everyone for trying to bear with me after titus flaked as well as blab who came in during a crisis time and helping out. If players want to put out their QT and anythign they may.

Right now I need to step away from all this, really im sorry for this huge dissapointment/frustrations that this game casued.

---------- Post automerged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

All players may post now. Consider this post-game.