1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WiFom City: The Spirit Tunnels

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Titus, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I agree about your move to false claim ST.
    Not about you being horribly sexist. XD

2. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

3. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Bill, I know but that was my bad scum play as in "really bad at being scum ." I think its hard to play a game when there aren't active people whether town or scum. I'm trying very hard to level up :p

Citrus, it was this the "we lost the spirit tracker": https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=718514&postcount=405

Burkion, for your first game I think you did well. Stick around for other games, its fun. Also there's this thing called Town of Salem which is pretty helpful in learning to do stuff better.

I feel like I owe MathBlade a drink.

4. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

5. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Prophy, don't show them that! Then they'll see the truth about me! XD

6. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

Potentially. Right now I'm modding a game on MTGS and have otherwise been abstaining from playing. It's in part due to the commitment that games over there are - each Day can be a month or so long, so I'm signing on for up to half a year, which is daunting - and my work life has picked up a lot recently.

I really liked the group here, though, and the pace here is a draw. While I was initially concerned that I wouldn't be able to keep up due to being used to slower timeframes and timing commitments at work, it's actually a relief to know that I won't have to plan to post almost every day for 5 months.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Nah, I would have fought harder if I was Spirit Tracker and revealed at a decent time.

That was me referring to if Sesc was modkilled and town, it fucked up the whole point of the D1 D2 lynches.

To be honest while I think it was scum's game to lose, it really hurt us to lose Sloth. Probably the only vocal+pushing town left (Lyrium being vocal but not pushing hard enough), and it completely invalidated lynching D1. But it is what it is.

8. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

@Cythare:
    What does your name mean? Some of these games are more fast paced. My first game was crazy fast paced. X_X

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Definitely not that high of a commitment. What's MTGS though, mind letting me know about that? I'm all for learning about more sites, with summer coming up on me I am about to have a lot of free time on my hands

10. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

MAN my antics threw the Mafia chat into a tizzy for a little bit there. You guys were pretty quick on figuring out a defense against it, though a flawed one.

11. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

I wish I would have actually been here for it, Burk.

12. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

It was the name of my first character in World of Warcraft waaay back when Vanilla WoW came out in 2004(?), and at some point I just started using it for everything. It doesn't really have any special real-world meaning beyond that.

MTGSalvation. It's a site dedicated to all sorts of things for the Magic: the Gathering trading card game.

www.mtgsalvation.com

I kinda stumbled into the Mafia subforum at one point and here we are.

13. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

By the way, Burkion, I know you (vaguely) from back in the day. I used to date Cody/Lee. You probably knew me as Fae or Faerie. XD

---------- Post automerged at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I miss MTG. I used to play it all the time.

14. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

Yeah. It didn't need to be perfect, though. I only had to convince one townie to vote for you and hope that Maiden and Prophylaxis could hop on the wagon quick enough.

15. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Holy CRAP. I cannot fathom a month-long Day. I barely like 72-hour ones. You are a trooper.
    It'd be nice to have you, but it's up to you.

Sigh.
    That was my fault. Jess wanted to ask me something about the game--I stupidly assumed it'd be something about the rules or mechanics since he didn't have a mentor.
    Nope, he was the ST. ...That's just his luck.
    I wanted to keep the game fair, so I told ika so he'd modkill me.

Still, even if I had stayed, I don't know if I could have figured it out. I was totally blind to both Maiden and Prophy. I probably would have caught Cythare, though, especially after Jess Claimed.
    If you see Jess' mentor QT, I was circling around Maiden and Proph and maybe would have caught them...but I doubt it, I was too focused on Lyrium and Zennith.

16. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

Yo Fae! Haven't talked with you in quite a while! No wonder I kept getting good vibes off of you.

17. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

Since there would be no fallout to worry about once we controlled the lynch.

18. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Sloth, I don't even know why especially since Zennith of all people kept stating the same thing. I almost want to be scum now so I can just mess.

19. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

I mean, it basically lends itself to someone with a more methodical and analytical playstyle. When you have plenty of time to piece together an argument, it allows for different things. It also makes incidental replacements easier, and means lurkers can only really get so much mileage without becoming active lurkers, which are easier to catch.

I'm definitely interested in participating more here, it's just a matter of jumping into it ASAP or waiting a bit.

20. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Yay! I didn't think you'd remember me! I shall ask Sloth for your Skype name.