1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Plot Bunny Threa(t/d) IV

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Minion, Sep 1, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrela

Andrela Plot Bunny DLP Supporter

Just like Dumbledore didn't know about a giant basilisk, a soul-draining diary and a horcrux diadem?

:awesome
    On hopes of many things, my friend, whether they shall come true, is not clear.

2. Odran

Odran Fourth Champion

The Basilisk he guessed at, even though he couldn't confirm it outright.

And he only speculated on what Riddle might have done to insure his immortality, whereas Tom Riddle had actively researched Horcruxes. Hell, I presume he would have at least withdrawn that text from the library, so as to avoid other students finding out about them. And Bellatrix finding about them in her fourth year.... yeah, no.

And don't you fucking dare say she found about them in the Black family library, or I will remove you like the kebab you might be.

3. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Why not? You don't think an ambitious 14 year old witch could manipulate a man like Slughorn? No less far-reaching than six teenagers holding their own against twice as many Death Eaters. Or Molly Weasley killing Bellatrix. And being a Black, she'd have more resources than young Riddle.

4. Odran

Odran Fourth Champion

It is hard to think of a calm, manipulative Bellatrix Black, I suppose. It goes too much against of how most people (including myself), fanfic or otherwise, tend to perceive her. She is always far too deranged, far too implausible to hatch and scheme plots of any kind, let alone one where she'd have to use her brains for one goddamn minute.

I suppose it's just that innate knowledge of what Bellatrix is like for most of the time, in canon stuff, and me being unable to settle it against a possibility of what she might be, 's all. She always seemed like a person of extremes.

The thing is Tom never found out how to exactly create Horcruxes from Slughorn, i.e. the ritual and whatnots, he only inquired about the general specifics and then did the rest of the research himself. The text which helped him do it would have been withdrawn from the Hogwarts library, presuming he had any common sense left, and it seems in this fic he would have.

5. Andrela

It's fairly simple actually:

Riddle never becomes Voldemort = Dumbledore doesn't remove texts = Bellatrix finds them.

And anyway, let's not split hairs here, if the plot would demand it, she'd learn about them in some other way.

About Bella, remember that in this world there was no insane dark lord, but instead a famous, competent badass.

6. ScottPress

High Score:
    DLP really likes that word, competent. :sherlock:

7. Andrela

You don't say ;)

8. FreakLord

FreakLord Professor DLP Supporter

Xandrel, what is your avatar? and where is it from?

9. Andrela

10. ScottPress

High Score:
    She's holding an umbrella. Parasoul > parasol (Polish for umbrella). Conspiracy?

11. NamesLiveOn

NamesLiveOn Muggle

I don't post here much but if you do work on the story of the multi-dimensional Hunger Games-esque battle, I can see Sirius trying to get with nearly every woman there, particularly Mia. Of course, he'd be rebuffed spectacularly and repeatedly but it'd add to the humor in my opinion.

12. Andrela

Her younger sister is actually named Umbrella.

Also, I doubt she was based on Poland. In fact, I doubt that very much indeed...

[​IMG]

13. ScottPress

High Score:
    There is something about Reich-style armies that makes them look so kickass.

14. Andrela

Well, yes, I agree.

15. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I had an idea for a pretty weird and fucked up bunny plot. A crack! fic about an sexual deviant Harry obsessed with demi-human beings, like sphinxes, veelas (especially in bird form), (female) centaurs and sirens. It coould only happen in the 4th year, with the obsession starting when he wntered puberty.

It's weird, but gave me a good laugh when I thought about the tasks if he had this obsession. A fic here in DLP about him and the Sphinx gave me this idea.

16. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I wonder who wrote the sphinx story...

There is, in fact, already a story with a Harry who goes around fucking exotic creatures with Neville. It was an early piece in the first TGYH thread.

17. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I have no idea who wrote it. But glad to know that there is something simililar, but it's not in the vein of what I thought. What I thought would be more Harry trupying to bang the, and failing miserably almost always, Harry trying to hide his fetish and also failing miserably, and everyone freaking out about it, especially his 'targets'. A bit like American Pie?

18. FreakLord

FreakLord Professor DLP Supporter

I am almost ashamed to know a story like this exists.

Check out Animagus Mishap by Dark Dragen

19. Odran

Odran Fourth Champion

I think I remember seeing this before.

From what I recall, it's got Harry and multiple Animagus forms influencing him to fuck and bond numerous witches. Doesn't he have a Dragon form in this story? And doesn't he fuck McGonagall? And the Basilisk in the Chamber turns into a woman, whom he also fucks. Then there's the Greengrass sisters who turn into some kind of wolves, Harry does them too, Hermione into some kind of cat-girl and Harry as a cat-boy, then there's the three Gryffindor female Quidditch players, their names escape me, and they get tangled up with Harry's Dragon form.

All in all, horrendous, but hilarious too.

20. LoyalFenian

LoyalFenian Fourth Year

You think you remember this? It sounds like you basically know the entire story...

Not open for further replies.