1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. blab

blab Second Year

There is a bug in the code with that trait. It never seems to work properly.
    Plus you would lose all benefits of the "outs scum by getting fearkilled" trait.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Can I get the trait that says appears town as town?

3. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

@Fonti: Oh, did you like the bit with your burnt house on the flavor? Sloth delivers.

--
    ...we're now enemies.

#IWorkedReallyHardAtThose #ShotToTheHeart #AndBlabsToBlame #WhereAreMyThumbUps #sniff

...eventually. :facepalm

--
    I'm actually not following how this was a modfirmed slip. XD
    All I see is a declaration of kill, though everyone seems to immediately say to lynch you over it. So that's cool.
    Still, impressive win.

--
    I'm only going to say this once, ika.
    I acknowledge your opinion.

However, you have no reason to assume Prophy's issues were in any way different than Titus'. If he's too busy to mod, that's the end of it. Don't complain unless there's reason to - and if you're dissatisfied with my modding, complain to me, not him.

Also, Prophy wasn't shrinking on his duties on the site and pawning those to me while only doing what he liked: I was doing the Night Actions too. I don't know why you thought he was when I was the one giving you your results.

Prophy only had time to occasionally pop in and answer some questions when I had them but otherwise, I was essentially Main Mod, and he was more adviser.

tl;dr: He was busy. End discussion.

Glad you enjoyed the RPs, I'd be happy to help you in games I'm not playing. Where are my thumb ups?

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

All of my imaginary thumbs are yours, Sloth.

5. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I was suspicious of Titus ever since her nuking of you, Fonti. I avenged you, are you proud yet?

6. Sloth

More sempai depravity!

That's true friendship, right there.

7. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Darn, I really wanted to self-hammer.

gg Town and props to Titus Citrus and Rubicon, we should do this again sometime, preferably with less death.

8. blab

blab Second Year

Eh, if it helps, I usually quit reading 2 sentences in.

#ComeAtMeBro #GoingForWhereItHurts #IKnewIWouldGetYouEventually #99Thumbs #ButSlothDoesn'tGetOne

9. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I would have thumbs up your posts, Sloth, but apparently I'm dead and my brother is less generous than I am.

---------- Post automerged at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Oh, it would also be appreciated if the announcement of what happened was before the flavour in the future, I always just scrolled past it initially to find out what happened.

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I would like to thank Ika for making this game interesting.
    I would like to say sorry to Von as I should have been more firm in my defense of her.

Mvp for town is def Blab.
    Mvp for scum is def Titus.

GG

11. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

The first link shows a failed attempt, which is publically announced by the moderator. The second link shows how broken the witches are, in that I lived to the end to win the game anyway. The intervening space shows the spy, a town role with access to witchchat, that these crazy witch powers were intended to balance.

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Oh and I'm Mvp for OTP, friendships, and bromances

13. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

re: rules questions on dead people cards: intent is that they all combo with each other. I imagine the reasoning is that this isn't overpowering unless the team with all the cards is losing badly (e.g., protecting two people from curses forever isn't overpowered when the witches can nightkill both of them in the same night). Pi always said the dead people powers are intentionally very rubber-bandy.

14. Sloth

I'll have to revise them afterwards, my work's webfilter blocks FS.

--
    ...:)

[​IMG]
    #DontEvenHaveToLiftAFingerToBeatYou

--
    That's ok, I wouldn't know how to take having such a sleazy individual liking my work. /nods
    (Sloth pushes RICE COOKER PANCAKE forward as peace offering.)

But if you read the flavor already know where it's going, it kinda ruins the surprise doesn't it? XD
    I liked to think it was worth reading first so you could all immerse yourselves in the game more.
    Still, I'll keep that in mind, I guess. I can always put a spoiler box right before it.

15. Bill Door

Does anyone have any feedback on my play this game? It's been to long since I asked for this. Personally I think I played it about as well as I could have. The only thing I really consider a mistake was my townread on Atum but I think the logic behind it was fine, that N1 check doesn't make sense to me from scum but w/e.

16. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

lol nice, Though I still don't know why fontisian defended me. :|

17. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Did you just forget the game state when you asked for an ika lynch on the last day? It was never, ever, ever going to happen and you could just kill him yourself anyway. ;P

18. Bill Door

Err, to be honest I hadn't even read the gamestate. I had like 5 mins on my phone and just checked to make sure I wasn't dead before posting.

19. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Actually come to think of it I probably could have gotten the Atum hammer faster if I pointed out that you might not shoot who the other town wanted to shoot...

---------- Post automerged at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

fake edit: Fair enough. It was just some really bad timing. ;)

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

About traits: You may have any trait you want but it is not guaranteed to be sane. Results dependent on other players, random number generator, and whether or not math is hard that day.

Bill, my suggestion about your game play would be for this role to think like a chess piece and offer up benefits/drawbacks based on that. Chad's post about that at the end was a beauty but IMO you could have pointed out the worth a lot sooner.

---------- Post automerged at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

Oh and Sloth for Mod MVP. And next time y'all want to have super majority at 2am seriously think about it. It may not be best for the dead people.