1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Batmafia #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I can guarantee I'd be one of the most prevalent users of the spoiler button, if there was one I knew of. I love using that thing on other sites

---------- Post automerged at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Sloth (9): Citrus, Zenzao, His fluffiness, Mathblade, Rubicon, Snowvon, Lyrium, house, TerRaine
    TerRaine (1): Malakittens
    Qgqqqqq ():
    Rubicon (1): , Quanksor
    house ():
    Atum ():
    His fluffiness ():
    Quanksor (7): Riley, Fishy Justice, atum, Kento Kraitos, Qgqqqqq, Sloth

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrium (1): Quanksor
    TerRaine ():
    Qgqqqqq ():
    Rubicon ():
    Titus (4): Citrus, Atum, Riley, Qgqqqqq
    Atum (2): Rubicon, Snowvon
    His fluffiness ():
    Quanksor :) Malakittens, Kento Kraitos, Zenzao, Lyrium, Titus, His fluffiness, TerRaine, Mathblade

Let's check both these lynches out. Both were on town, additionally Quanksor was the major counterwagon D1. Strong expectation scum would balance themselves between these wagons -> 1/1 1/2 2/1 1/3 3/1 2/2. Would not expect 0 OR 4 scum on either wagon imo.

People on both lynches:
    [Zenzao, Fluffiness, Mathblade, Lyrium, house/Titus, Mathblade]

People on neither lynch:
    [Riley, Atum, Q]

Slight scum-tell for Riley/Atum/Q

From the first analysis -> Riley and Atum unaligned?
    Kento was notably on Quanksor both days. Actually, he's the only repeat person on Quanksor both days.

So we have [Riley, Atum, Q] D1
    And [Malakittens, Zenzao, Lyrium, Titus, Fluffiness, TerRaine, Mathblade] D2
    With [Kento] both days.

I'm finding a surprising amount revolves around how Riley flips imo. If he flips scum, I may not feel comfortable lynching Atum? Would wanna reread the posts inbetween Riley voting Quanksor and Atum voting him

---------- Post automerged at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Thoughts Rubicon? Anything stick out at you/ring true?

---------- Post automerged at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

I tried to do one for D1 but it didn't really help, so I figured I'd wait til we have more info

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Neither, I was genuinely interested in your answers.

Deadline is around the corner. If we lynch wrong, odds are good that scum win immediately.

You're gloating about how people aren't lynching you, and saying you'll answer questions / find the impetus to convince us to lynch your scum reads "later".

Presumably after the game is over.

You don't feel like you need to do anything, because you win by default.

Aka scum.

It doesn't get any more obvious. I was just hoping you'd help me narrow down your partners in case you flip groupscum instead of Riddler.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Almost positive he wouldn't flip as Riddler, plus depending on how Riley flips lynching the Riddler would probably put us into autoloss anyways

4. Rubicon

How are you getting Riley/Atum unaligned? I don't follow.

Just fyi, people don't find vca persuasive, so you might want to focus on something like talking to your scumspects or countering the case on you. >.>

---------- Post automerged at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

You're positive he's not the riddler?

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm not doing it for others' benefit. I want to see if any interesting patterns emerge.

Yes

6. Rubicon

reasoning?

7. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Why this, and not Q/Atum/Riley unaligned?

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Riddler is neutral, and can be detected. Atum hasn't played in a way to avoid getting targeted by investigative actions. I could see scum coasting, I wouldn't buy neutral coasting

9. Quiddity

High Score:
    As well as the spoilers, here's a mafia-tool to salivate over. I keep meaning to ask people if there's away to put that on this forum...

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Quanksor (7): Riley, Fishy Justice, atum,

Mostly because of this part from D1, it's not because of them both not being on either lynch on either day (though that's part of it)

11. Quiddity

High Score:
    People seem fond of saying this here. Personally, I think it gets a little bit more obvious than that...

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Oh god, if you get that thing to work on here please let me know immediately

There's so many little things I've liked on different forums I've played on, but never have I found all of them on one

13. Quiddity

High Score:
    And what about that?

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

I suck big balls at coding online stuff. But it shouldn't be too hard to - it isn't designed for a specific forum, so unless there are some issues with the forum software/base being different, it ought not be much more than fiddling around a touch.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I know FJ is town, plus Riley's the first vote on Quanksor. The longer a wagon gets, the less likely a placed vote was planned as opposed to trying to bus/go along with things. Also Riley's the one getting flipped tomorrow via modkill, and much stronger a chance it's indicative of Atum's alignment if Riley is scum than it is of yours because you two's are more distant

---------- Post automerged at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Yeah, since it's greasemonkey I think it'd just be a matter of getting the commands etc. to match for this site rather than it's original one? I'm not enough of a coder either, so I don't think I could get it to work (unless I spent an inordinate amount of hours researching/trying)

---------- Post automerged at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Wait what does this even mean? How can 3 people be unaligned? Like 1 or 0 scum in this group of 3?

15. Quiddity

High Score:
    It gets better, BTW. By the latest iteration of the script, it was automatically scraping for votes and required barely two clicks to post an up-to-date count, including links to posts where players had voted.

---------- Post automerged at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

It means why did you conclude that for two specific people rather than three specific people who both voted for the same wagons each day.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That's something my home-site has actually, which is really really nice. The only issue is it doesn't provide periodic postings of the vote-count there, so you only get the live count.

Back on topic, thoughts on anything else I've said Q? Any thoughts of your own from those wagons?

17. Quiddity

High Score:
    I agree with your reasoning now that you've explained it, though.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Huh. Didn't see you all voted Titus D2. Iiiiinteresting

19. Quiddity

High Score:
    Well, no, but it posts it whenever there's demand, and it helps with tracing back the steps.

20. Rubicon

question, is that screenshot showing the user isolation mode?

Also I'm going to start talking about unaligned trios just to piss people off.