1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Endgames: Masquerade Ball

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Sloth, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Honestly? I still don't really see it as that bad, but enough people with more experience than me have said it would have been for me to just accept I'm wrong about this.

Live and learn for next time.

---------- Post automerged at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Ter and I didn't plan for that, but we can work on it if you guys want.

2. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

That's fair. I have a lot of questions about my brain all the time. You're not alone, join the line. :p

In all seriousness I genuinely don't know how to explain but...

Nailing blab was fluff reminding me, so I used logic and yet my scum team didn't fit with blab so I pegged him as Allocen.

You were kinda scummy Rubi, it was a mixture of gut and logic. And you were idk, I just felt you were probably a role that relied ON info rather than got info (That means you weren't Cris) and then it was between Dxias and Mae. So I was thinking to myself how you can't be Dxias because you seemed oddly to be trolling towards the end instead of focussed on being alive till Night 2.

I had luckylee and kento confused for a while until fluff basically stuck to my kento deduction (So fluff saves the day again)

Fonti I had to use logic all the way because gut keeps saying she's not scum and yet she was oddly similar to you but after the poking incident it basically confirmed her as scum (Before that I was still very doubtful about her)

Titus claimed super early.

As for town power roles well it was mostly a lot of reading between the lines.

Batman logic, like they used to call me, but honestly I only used my guts when I couldn't get reads at all. If I went on purely guts, my scum team would be Rubicon Luckylee Polysemous and Riley on principle, rofl. And I won't have gotten Allocen.

---------- Post automerged at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------
    Sloth TerRaine YES PLEASE TO ALL THE FUN AWARDS. :) I CAN WAIT.

---------- Post automerged at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------
    Sloth TerRaine YES PLEASE TO ALL THE FUN AWARDS. :) I CAN WAIT. I have waited for 17/18 days for this game I don't mind a little longer.

3. Sloth

...Er, definitely not tonight.
    We're sorta dead on our feet right now. XD So expect it within the next few days.

---------- Post automerged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

In fact, if you guys want to nominate someone for any awards you want to come up with, go right ahead.

It'll be our very own Oscars.

4. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Noooooo......tiiiireeeedd....

5. Irene

THE OSCAR FOR THE MOST AWESOME YET SIMPLE PLAY GOES TO SNOWVON BECAUSE WHO KNEW BLOCKING ONE GUY EVERY NIGHT WAS SO EFFECTIVE?

THE OSCAR FOR BEST NEWBIE AWARD (?) SHOULD GO TO FLUFFINESS

I NOMINATE FONTI FOR SCUM MVP BUT SHE'S 3RD PARTY?

---------- Post automerged at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Yeah I mean sorry GET SOME SLEEP Sloth TerRaine It's just a bonus thanks for the flavour they were amazing <3

6. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Meaning we wont award the highest one award according to merit but who looks most like us.

7. Sloth

This sounds like the title of a manga.

MY LITTLE FONTI CAN'T BE THIS CUTE?
    fonti>[​IMG]<Irene

---------- Post automerged at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

For the love of god, watch Birdman before deciding it deserved the award!

---------- Post automerged at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Also, you're welcome. We hoped you liked our ramblings. ^^

8. blab

blab Second Year

On a scale from random to not random, how definitely not random was the role assignment, Sloth?

9. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Slowly working through QT's and again I'm sorry I pissed you off so bad throughout the game Irene >_> Really glad the backlash from our encounter that Day did not hurt all the effort you and HF put together.

Best Role Analysis: Irene
    Best Supportive Role: HF|Titus
    Best 'I Wanna be the Scum!': Fonti

EDIT: I don't know why I keep mixing up Snowvon and His Fluff in this topic ><

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  10. Irene

Best partner award for fluff.

Laziest bastard (Which still got the votes right) goes to Bill Door.

Rofl no worries Zenzao I should have controlled my temper better, RL shit just got to me at the same time. <_<

11. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

12. Irene

Man I thought Bill Door's plan all along was to appear townish so that scum would NK him and waste it but obviously me being alive was the obstacle. Turns out he was JUST LAZY.

13. blab

blab Second Year

Well, you got a neat permutation then.

Thanks for modding, btw.
    I actually read Sloth's flavor and it didn't bore me to death.

Irene was great, yada, yada, yada, we should have lynched her D1, I blame Rubicon. And masonry. And whyever I randomly guessed Ryce 4 times D1 but left out Irene even though she was the biggest threat to me.

And I'm out.

14. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You killed Lucky over Irene. /cries

That was one of the weirdest games I have ever played, and that's only partially because of my role.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Uh.

I can (sort of kind of but not really because I'm not as intelligent) understand your frustration at being doubted when you're putting 509% of your effort into the game, Irene, but did you actually consider blacklisting me over a Poly mislynch? Really?

I very much enjoyed getting to see you in action, but some of your blowups at times felt hugely, disproportionately unnecessary compared to what was actually happening. At least in the thread.

So? Sorry for pissing you off so much? I guess.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

I kinda did textbook toensiding survivor.

With Irene's skills, I had no idea just how bad scumsiding would have been. I had zero shot though.

Sorry Fonti for calling you a liar.

Why didn't you shoot me?

---------- Post automerged at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Luckily, Math was town so I never considered scumsiding until it was too late to do so.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I didn't know that shooting you would let me win. Sloth had falsely informed me that I could only townside if you scumsided, which couldn't happen with the scumteam dead.

If I had known, I would have asked Von not to block me last Night and ended the game there.

18. blab

blab Second Year

I only shot Lucky once the game was delayed due to him not getting replaced.

19. Irene

Snowvon I feel like EVERYONE needs a disclaimer that what I put in my qt was merely frustration at the time of the qt post I mean I mostly don't put such things in thread <_<

That's how I let out stress I kinda just rant at stuff even if I may not mean it one hour later. Sorry. SNOWVON YOU ARE AWESOME DON'T BE ANGRY AT ME.

---------- Post automerged at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

To explain: qt was like my secret diary when I'm like 13 and hate everyone at school. <_<

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Okay, fair enough.

Also, I believed fonti's "you're my inspiration Irene!" posts because she was gushing about you before the game actually started. It had nothing to do with her scum!appeal to you during the game.

---------- Post automerged at 01:46 ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 ----------

Also, how often did you used to play mafia? At what point did you start doing the Psychic Thing? It's really something.