1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Blade, what are these meta reasons?

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Your behavior is similar to Batmafia when you were town. :)

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Alright, let's diffuse this.

Newcomb: Not lynching newbies Day 1 is a site convention that I try to enforce. I find it to be unhelpful, because newbies tend to be easy mislynches, and rude, because I want people to have fun and stick around. The protection will evaporate after the deadline toDay. You should put a vote down somewhere, but not for that reason.

Mathblade: I firmly believe your first point, about Newcomb continuing to pursue mechanics discussions after being told not to by you and Titus, indicates that Newcomb is town. He was more interested in figuring out the game as best he can than in appease the two loudest players in the thread at the time. Please back off.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Newcomb FYI It is serious. I am scumreading you and I will vote you tomorrow unless you start being protown now. I have no problems 1v1'ing you as I think you're scum. If I die to demonstrate you scum so be it.

---------- Post automerged at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

Ninja'd...fine...backing off but I'm still scumreading him. That won't change until he acts townie.

5. Quiddity

High Score:
    Mathblade, why is Zenzao's move obviously a OMGUS for you suspecting him, someone else an obvious bus move, and so on, when there are clearly reasons that some townies are suspecting you, thus making his vote clearly have some justification underlying it?

That is to say, why are you hitting Zenzao for his reasoning when clearly other people are seeing similar things? (For example, me, who you don't suspect for some reason.)

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Thank you. What do you think of the points against TMNT?

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Vote: TMNT

I am fine with Math or Turtle whichever order. Turtle seemed obsessed with people bussing and distancing Mathblade. Mathblade calls TMNT's vote a bus.

---------- Post automerged at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Do you have evidence of that posting level being alignment indicative?

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

1) Zenzao's was first. I RVS'd him and then out of the blue with no reason he starts suspecting me. We were 10 posts in and then he has a "real suspicion of me". I pointed out how bullshit that is and instead of saying RVS he gets more defensive.

2) Without the "someone" it's hard to elaborate on what confusion you have. I put why I thought each person did what they did.

3) I don't suspect you because of meta reasons like I said and how you are pursuing the game. It's entirely different. Zenzao is focused similar to when he was scum with Titus. I point they are scum, they get narrow minded on me.

Seriously this game reminds me so much of Batmafia right now it is creepy.

4) His vote didn't have that justification when he did it, and I don't really see how anyone could have had justification in RVS. (We're out of it now but when the initial votes happened it wasn't.)

5) It is known history I take pressure like shit. Staging a D1 pressure on me is an obvious way to keep heat off scum. That's why dollars to donuts, that's another reason I'm thinking there's at least one experienced scum in that group who knows how badly I take D1 pressure most likely Titus.

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I do not, but I need him to start posting so I can attempt to discern his alignment, and the towngames I've seen him play have never had a lack of posts. Both posts with content, and posts with no content.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

1) No I didn't call the vote a bus as I am not scum. and 2 blatant lying doens't help.

----------

About the TMNT votes, go for it. I have no problem hopping on later as they are a scum read, but I'm going for my top scumspects right now.

11. Quiddity

High Score:
    That's...not meta. But anyway.

12. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

All right, I guess I can get on board with that. If it's site convention, it's site convention. I personally think I have thick enough skin to emotionally handle a D1 mislynch on my first game, but whatevs.

Like I said, this is my top scumread, but I'm nowhere close to certainty.

TMNTurtwig

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

Hello thread!
    Jan want to role hunt with me? Pozzai you can come to.

I'm Banks. I'm at work. Gotta finish up some stuff here then going to read up.

---------- Post automerged at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Oh I know nothing about naruto in the slightest so if miss some clever phrasing with regards to flavor or lore or something I'm moderately sorry.

---------- Post automerged at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Wow what is the auto merge time frame? Like that was a whole minute gap lol.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

It seems to be a general attitude people have. I'm playing my first forum game on another forum atm, and pre-game a few people mentioned they weren't going to vote on me and another new person day1.

I kind of like your attitude towards this, as it was the same I had. "If I play scummy, lynch me, don't go soft just because I'm new".

---------- Post automerged at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Yeah, let's go rolehunting. I'm pretty sure we should start discerning exactly which town role Von is, he might be a great night kill !

15. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Pozzai what are your thoughts on Banks' 113?

---------- Post automerged at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

Oh...ninja'd. Well alright then.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

Ill keep that in mind when I read up earlier. This summoning feature is awesome. You should setup your phone to beep when you get an email for improved summoning.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

It's typically Banks, no matter alignment. If he's at work atm, I'm sure we'll see him having lots more activity tonight.

18. Banks

Banks Muggle

there is a spell check button I will never use thats fun.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Let's not role hunt.
    I am guessing that is sarcastic P?

And FYI there is no time limit on automerge

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Fun fact, that beep in Danish is called a "bank" so in theory, what you're asking me to is setting up my phone for "Banks".