1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

^^^ Classic distancing.

Also, you stated that since scum have daychat, such a bus would be ridiculous.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

There is, actually, unless the Mafia subforum has different rules than WbA. I think it's 24 hours. So, yeah, probably won't be a factor ITT :p

3. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Hrm. The thread seems to have shifted against me. If you have any questions for me ask them and I'll try to answer. Going back through the thread to look for any that are already there.

4. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

So why the different impression of these two posts, Pozzai?

---------- Post automerged at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

Do you have scum games on this site? If so, which?

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

There is a common trend of a filler post here. We have had more than 1 day automerge.

Vote Count Please

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Mainly because I know Banks, and Banks is Banks.

Banks also pinged out a few people for interactions, showing he had at least read some of the thread, and was looking for counterinteractions, and I'm sure he'll be making some sort of accesment on it when he gets off work.

Where as TMNT's post was merely "hey, I'm here, bai"

Do keep in mind I've not made any judgement call on Banks yet, so they're both null.

7. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    The point is, my reasons are (from what I know of them) the same as his. So surely that should make you reassess the move on him, as regardless of different methods of pursuingit, your stated reasons are still pretty much his move on you, when I'm seeing similar things.

Why does it matter that he was first? Surely that is less scummy than if he'd piled on later, as I did?

8. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

17 alive, 9 to lynch

MathBlade (4): Snowvon (#2), Zenzao (#13), Qgqqqqq (#37), TMNTurtwig (#60)
    TMNTurtwig (4): Citrus (#77), fontisian (#80), Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112)

Jan (1): Atum (#41)
    Zenzao (1): MathBlade (#8)
    Banks (2): Jan (#39), Pozzai (#70)
    Titus (1): Typhon (#65)
    Snowvon (1): The Waco Kid (#7)

Abstaining: Xanidel, Kalas, Banks

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That is what I said. That is corrected. That does not imply that those who I am scum reading and not voting for are my scum partners. I have one vote right now. So I am advocating for Zenzao right now as Newcomb I am backing off from.

10. Xanidel

Xanidel Squib

Patterns as in who voted for a lynch, who tried to prevent a lynch, who is trying to get others lynched without actually voting, all of which are impossible for me to pin down with any certainty while we're still in RVS.
    Because we're in RVS right now, there are no patterns yet, just -as the name implies- random voting. Yes some could be scum, but any given player could be town just as easily.

I'll see what I can do, but posts without anything of value to this discussion are useless at best, seen as scummy at worst. Analyzing player interactions isn't really my forte, since everything everyone says looks equally scummy -that is, not at all scummy or town. It's entirely possible I'm just not suited for this kind of game, but I'll give it my best anyways.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Why? If they are both scumreads, why does it matter who flips first?

Why did you say that a bus would be ridiculous if you had done this in the past? Why did your post not consider that TMNT was taking an opportunistic mislynch?

12. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Atum, I've only been in MiniMafia 4 and 5. I was town for both.

Pozzai, my first post was just telling people I was going to bed. Because midnight. I didn't want people thinking I was just lurking.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

We are far out of RVS.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It matters because it was OMGUS and panicky. If he would have had good reasons it would have been fine.

You on the other hand posted a rational argument about my defensiveness. I am very defensive and it is my nature but you kept your cool and posted reasons. Mainly how you did as town in Batmafia and are continuing to do so.

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

We're not still in RVS, and you have two wagons 4 people deep. There's definately things to analyze.

Invite

Vote: Xanidel

16. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Wait there was one more game I was in. I rememer we were using some other site in it. It was tarot themed and hosted by Eidolonic. I can't find it in the master list though.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I didn't not particulary scumread you as such for it, towns do 'iffy' things at times.

I just do not like that type of posts. As town, I personally wouldn't care, if people want to go on me for 'lurking' I welcome that, it might help me discern their alignment and potential wagon jumpers if that is all they got on my case, and they don't seem interested in figuring out anything else after putting pressure on me.

18. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Found it. It was WitchHunt, and ChocolatePi was hosting, not Eido.

19. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

EBWoP: obviously that was Unvote

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

1) Not what I said. I always push for my top scumread. That way it brings us closer to victory and keeps conversation on scumreads.

2) I will play ball with the words you put in my mouth though because of the confidence level.

3) Because for scum there are tons of power roles and too much to lose. There is no coasting on naming scum unlike in that newbie setup.

4) My post on TMNT didn't say that because it was reiterated above. I am working on post brevity.