1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Pozzai Your read on Titus. 3 sentences or less. Go.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Says the guy who claims to think TMNT is scum to the person who pushed the TMNT wagon.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Clearly it wouldn't have mattered to you to give me some more time to dig my own grave then? You chose to jump in with the vote before I gave any information out regarding my inactivity time.

There is no way that is pro-town, you want that information, whether you think I'm scum or not, because it helps you discern people that could potentially be in the scum!Pozzai world.

---------- Post automerged at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

Again, I've not fully completed my readthrough yet.

Titus does seem interested in getting information by answering questions, is adamant on her position in regards to mechanical talk, and is willing to be a frontfigure in the game, without forcefully leading it.

I think Titus is leaning town, probably made it to my no lynch list since I made it.

4. fontisian

And you aren't giving it because?

Pozzai, you're not solving the game. You're dancing around trying to defend yourself and nothing else. You are scum.

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Okay, link me one of your games where you were town.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Because as I repeatedly stated, I was working on it at the time you jumped in. I said that a good while back before Titus started asking me questions, and had you read my interactions who clearly to you are scummy, you'd know that and have waited for my information.

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yeah I agree with Fonti you are scum. In 308 you say you have conclusions to share but when I push you for a concrete read you waffle. Feels like a Titus gambit Fonti interrupted and you complained when you couldn't finish. Titus is my top scumread so vote stays but spiritual vote on you.

---------- Post automerged at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

This implies you have information to share and give. I ask you about the player you seem to interact with the most (minus this recent Fonti bit) and you waffle. I should be able to ask simple question simple answer.

8. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I never said I had conclussions to share, I said it would be in town!Fonti's best interest to wait till I'd shared what I told people in post #283 I was clearly preparing.

Jumping in before that is not a pro-town move, she'd want my list, she'd want me to spew as much as possible, if she truly believed I was scum.

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Namely I think you want an out because you KNOW Titus is scum and a way to backtrack later but are trying to save her now.

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

That implies (alongside post #283) that I was gathering information and would come with a list at some point.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Except 308 implies conclusions you cannot or will not share. Posted and explained. I gave you a chance to post something simple and you can't. You have read enough to have a concrete scumread on Fonti but not enough to townread a person you are throwing softballs with.

Oh and Fonti has a brilliant mind and knows when to interrupt. If I ever draw scum and she is town I would be very scared of her. Quake in my boots scared.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Math, explain to me how it's a protown move if Fonti is so deadset on me being scum, not to wait for me to divulge the information I told I would be gathering?

I clearly stated in 283 I was reading through the thread, I clearly answered the same thing to people asking me questions.

If I then go another half a day without sharing anything, Fonti would know for sure she caught one, because then I'm actively trying to avoid to contribute.

If I share something, town!Fonti is still in a position she can think I'm scum, and use the information I gathered to discern alignments of people I read.

In a world where it's town!Fonti and scum!Pozzai, she just ruined any chance of getting anything useful out of my reads from now on, because scum!Pozzai would then spread misinformation, make weak reads on towns to spread paranoia etc.

Her not waiting is NEVER pro-town, especially since she already "let me go" for this long without adding pressure.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Newcomb

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?author_id=21512&sr=topics

That should have a link to every game I ever played on that site plus a few off topic threads (games should be obvious). It's a little volumous, but you can review if you think I'm steering you in a way that isn't true.

You can also CYS mafia for when I was town and Mathblade was cult pushing me as scum. I was claimed cop and mason, and I still got lynched.

So my approach is, if I'm going to be suspected, might as well obvtown anyone in the process.

Oh there's a little foreshowing in my latest post my student.

Here's me being a little more direct but still playing with hidden information. I had to be because the vig threatened to shoot me. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60866 but there was no way Elbrin was getting lynched there because I healed him and no nk.

I have an even closer analogue to this but it's a hydra game and that would be even more confusing than is necessary.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Slightly accurate, I do have some information, but it would be revolving around the first 200 pages, and not the entire game, so yes I could give what I got from those pages, or I could wait till I had analysed current events as well.

Fonti going at me ruined that for town, because you can no longer what I say because Fonti who is a person that in general have a great read on me, decided THIS would be the time to pressure, and not after I shared information.

I know Fonti, I don't know 13 of the other players in this game, therefore I feel better about giving early reads on her, than I would of say Zenzao.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Hahaha I get the feeling you and Titus think alike. I interrupt scum ASAP because less wiggle room to manipulate and more time to course correct if I am wrong. There is nothing stopping you from sharing what you have gathered because a player scumreads you. Otherwise I never would have shared a read as I still have voted on me. Again, what do you have to share? I am waiting.

However just letting you play ball with Titus and trying to help her out of the jam like Xanidel already did is not on my top 10 list. Again you still can but IMO you are free to do as you please and a scumread shouldn't stop you.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Math is scum most likely with Fonti. Math Fonti TMNT we need a few more but we're getting there.

17. fontisian

You're assuming I read for spew. I don't. I get a towncircle, and I lynch scum. Calling you here will help me find more town based on other's reactions to you.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lol Newcomb is your student over my dead body. I will answer questions best I can but I see your subtle intent to try to get him to see me as scum. Lovely. Now that you can't make an argument hold ground now you try implanting suggestions. :/

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Add Xanidel to the scum list with Math. I wasn't sure if that's a scum indicator or not, but your behavior shored that up nicely.

Xanidel never helped me out at all. That's a lie. He let up too early, which is scum indicative. He's too accepting of a mistake despite never having played with me before.

Nice try on the link.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

soo i got home .. skimmed over a bit .. realized i am way to tired to actualy think about stuff right now .. gonna take a nap .. should be back in 3-4 hours. at that point i will start (re-)reading and posting .. done with work for the next 3 days .. so i should be able to have some fun with you guys.

If you have questions to me just post them .. i will answer whenever i am done reading and forming my opinion.