1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

It's not subtle. I'm arguing you're scum pretty hard.

Any newbie is my student darling.

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Hahaha chainsaw scum read.

fontisian -- What do you think of Titus scum reading you now?

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You might, but are you saying noone in this town would find that information useful ?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Hahaha you use darling to be insulting. And no they aren't. They learn from every post everything and everyone. If you believe me scum make an argument like I have been you. Just repeating it does not a point make.

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

So Fontisian, pretend for a few minutes here, that I am town.

What are your scumreads now then?

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Dear Titus,
    Stop being bad.
    Love,
    Fonti

---------- Post automerged at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Banks
    Xanidel
    Kalas
    Typhon
    Q
    TMNT

Oh look, a convenient list that was already in the thread.

---------- Post automerged at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I don't care.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm not being bad. You seem to agree with most of my solid townreads, so why are you calling it bad?

---------- Post automerged at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Wow every name in there is in my lynchable pool but Q. Should I take it that you're no longer scumreading Poz then because he's not on your list?

---------- Post automerged at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Derp, strike that last part, just saw the question...

Why wouldn't you consider Math scummier if Poz is town.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yeah this is scumTitus. Again not reading. The question was in P was town. If P was town they would not be in Fonti's scum list. Let me guess more "human"?

And I love the argument dodge by the way. Come at me.

9. fontisian

You just went from having really good reads to call me and Mathblade scum. :/

---------- Post automerged at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Titus, the question was who I thought scum is if Pozzai is town.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Ninja'd

Titus/Zenzao/Xanidel/Pozzai *micdrop*

And with that I believe we just have Tobi to find.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

P-edits... read the p-edits.

Right. Fonti, there's only a few things we disagree on. Math, Poz, Jan. Most of our reads are shockingly similar. Swap Poz and Jan and then Math and Q and it could pass for my reads list.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I think we have uncovered Titus flail. This is bad. She is doing the same things from Batmafia.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

There's 5 groupscum.

---------- Post automerged at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

That's what you'd be selling because I'm telling you, that list is impossible.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It could pass...but won't because you don't have any. Still waiting on your argument on why I am scum. At least Zenzao tried. :p

15. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yup, I'm just fine with my vote sticking where it is. And while I'm at it, hey Math, ya wanna, I don't know, what's the phrase I'm looking for again now? Oh, yeah;

regarding my #192 instead of just sweeping it under the rug and lying some more?

But now, of course, you're going to say that you were referring to Fonti and Citrus in the top quote.

TMNT|Math
    Titus
    New|Waco
    Fonti
    Atum

I am still a firm believer that Math is Scum. I also believe that TMNT is Scum for his #60.

Titus has been posting, on the whole, in a manner that is inconsistent with my meta. I don't know which way I should be reading it due to the nature of the game being no flip, so I'm reverting to my usual habit of one part my thoughts and one part that of other players. Lean Scum.

New has gradually advanced from suspected Scum to null-town lean. He's been asking questions, albeit not wholly helpful ones, and following up on issues he thinks are worth mentioning and generally keeping up with the players. He hasn't been exhibiting the Scum signs I'd expect from a newb!Scum player. Waco is also null-town lean as I haven't been following his posts as thoroughly as I should have, but his back and forth with Titus is part of why I'm Scum-leaning her.

Fonti I need to read over again the same as Waco, having generally skimmed, but I disagree with her over Math. Town lean.

I'm siding with Fonti on Atum dating back to our one interaction early into me v Math. Atum Are you still firm on Math's behavior a day or so later?

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

First page says 4. Do you know something we don't??

O, Guren, k, s -- four group scum :p

17. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Um, no, there are 4.

Between this and the appearing to not know / care if scum have daychat, you're presenting a persona who hasn't read the setup. I'm trying to decide if that's "casual town" or "scum trying to score villa points by being seemingly oblivious."

18. fontisian

What is going on?

I'm not siding with one of you against the other. You're both town. Stop it.

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I gave 7 people already, I still feel comfortable about those.

I slightly dislike Citrus as I thought he was very lackluster in terms of content on the first 100pages, Fonti townread him for a TMNT vote, and if I'm wrong on her, town!Fonti does stuff like that, interact with people in odd ways and gets town from it.

If we're dealing with scum!Fonti, it largely depends on how well Citrus is at reading her back.

I've disagreed with a lot of what Banks' said, but I feel like his manner of engaging the game has been more of a town!Banks, granted I have very little forum experience with him.

Typhoon came out a bit awkwardly as well to me. The whole thing about "not wanting to be that town guy feels like something I'd say as scum more likely than town, but in post #55 and #65 he makes some decent points, so he'd lean slightly green to me.

Xanidel has been slightly too passive for me, I realise some of us are not that great at early game, myself included, but actively saying "I don't feel like contributin because I don't scumhunt well" is not good enough for me. It might very well be his nature, so I've set him as neutral. #96 #130 for examples of passiveness.

Waco, Qq and Zenzao is people I've written down very little about and still need to look more into.

Mathblade wanted to focus on reads early, I liked the paranoia of her #33 post, her flipping back and forth on Titus I don't know what to make of, would a scum!Math really openly state she's flipping back and forth that easily. Interactions around Fonti in regards to Newcomb are a bit awkward. There's a slight chance scum!Fonti would tell !scum!Math "just stop it, it wont happen and you're gonna look bad for it"

I'm leaning slightly town on Math, I can see a world with her and Fonti together, but individually, leaning town on Math.

20. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    EBWOP: And you bloody people had to add a whole other page in the time I was writing my thoughts up.