1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm not casual anything. I did read the setup. Math has got so many unaligned pairs there, her scumteam would have to be larger to accomodate it.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Can you elaborate on that? I had a similar brainwave but it seemed really thin and kind of crazy.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Sorry had this in my QT but forgot to copy paste.

The scum of this is paranoia. List a Math scum game and first and then no substance. The bolded text without support people are meant to assume is scummy. The entire argument is "I have seen Math meta" and therefore she is scum.

In contrast I have pointed out how it was panicky. I RVS you and you then vote me back. Since then you have been struggling to formulate an argument. Furthermore, you agreed with my thoughts about Newcomb being too coached while thinking I am scum which is a subtle attempt to keep me going in that direction. Epic fail and flail of an argument. Attack the attacker same with Titus and reeks of Titus coaching.

#ripped

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Can we get a VC?

---------- Post automerged at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Sherlock Holmes said, once you eliminate the impossible, you whatever's left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

So who is unquestioned town to you now?

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Why exactly are you townreading me?

Can we kill Passizai already?

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Nope. /10

The professor says no.

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lol I don't see a world of Titus town. Newcomb there was a possibility. With two outright defenses by P and Xanidel and Zenzao being attack the attacker I am not backing down on Titus. You gave me a chance on Newcomb. I hope you will see Titus scum if I live long enough to explain it.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Poz, coaching will not occur in thread. That's more staging than coaching. Labels are important here.

---------- Post automerged at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Xaniel never outright defended me. That's a lie.

Poz hasn't really defended me or attacked me but seems to think I'm town.

You've had your chance to explain scum on me. You're failing because it's not true. Frankly, TWK has a better case that I lead him to and even Fonti sees that.

9. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I would just like to say that I'm getting sick of the "Newcomb is being coached" narrative, or at least the fact that people still keep bringing it up. I feel like I've put my foot in my mouth way too many times for that to be at all plausible. If you ISO my posts it's pretty clear that I've got my own perspective and I'm following it, even if it's not a super helpful or good one. I'm learning as I go.

Also, not gonna lie, Math and Titus, every time you argue about who's buddying me the hardest, that conversation gives me the screaming heebie-jeebies.

Neither of you have me remotely pocketed and I don't trust anyone at all.

There, happy?

---------- Post automerged at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Fucking no one, Titus. :colbert:

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

As I posted, the interactions around you, the obvious agreement on me, with Math jumping me without, to my knowledge, ever having mentioned me before.

I'm pretty certain Fonti is scum, if she's not she's going to have a lot of reevaluating later today, so that's gonna be fun.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm not going to be happy till your voting scum. I don't care if you don't like me as I can fix that problem and I plan to. In fact, the way you think, you should see I'm town if you take time to cool down.

I do like your response to you being coached narrative. It's never going to go away though until you obvtown by pushing actual reads though. Just a fact of life. I could tell you the easy thing, what you want to hear, but by now, you know I won't do that.

Why don't you cool off and take a look at my meta you wanted?

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

@his fluffiness
    With the number of players in this game, we really might need more than 3 IRL days per in game day from D2 onwards.

Skimmed through for anything important, now doing a proper read since yesterday

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Why? /10 char

---------- Post automerged at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Damn forgot the color rule again.

Can we get a VC please?

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I think Titus is hunting for the acolyte at this point.

And good. I look forward to earning your trust Newcomb.

And Pozzai I didn't mention you because you weren't active. I analyze and play with who is here. You are here you were scummy. Therefore in my scum team.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Oh that was a soft, I'm going to enjoy watching it if we're talking town!Fonti, we most likely are not, but still.

---------- Post automerged at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

I've been around, I was gone for large parts of yesterday, but I've been around, there'd been ample opportunity to ping me out or engage me in conversation. Some people have found and taken that option.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

LOL. If I was scum, wouldn't I be doing that anyway? That's a throwaway asperion which doesn't even work given the setup as there are two roles that should be doing that anyway.

Why are you focused on earning his trust? It shouldn't matter two shits to you if he trusts you. Only that he votes scum.

---------- Post automerged at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Don't soft.

17. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lay out an exact case by case point of every instance of 1. Paranoia, 2. Panicky. Throw up some post numbers. Quotes. I want a f***ing cross-examination rather than constant deflection from you with repetition of the same excuses.

And this is again pointing to you calling me Scum when you say two f***ing pages prior that you are not Scum reading me.

:wall:

As I said, I need to look back over your posting so far. But I haven't seen anything that has bothered me aside from you believing that Math is town(albeit further toward null, which I'm happy about).

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Because if I earn his trust he will open up, agree with me or not be damned. This is a game of listening and analyzing and if he learns how and has fun then mission accomplished. I want him to vote scum but not at the expense of his growth into finding it on his own. Hence trust me in that he will learn to read I am town.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

If you wanted to have Newcomb find it out on his own, your approach is not suggesting that.

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

So Math, you interacted with me once, namely when I voted Fonti. You didn't think I was scummy enough to push at, at that point, what made me so suddenly so much scummier today, after having not really posted anything since ?

Did you think Fonti was okay with the reaction I gave as you explained, and moved on, hence why you didn't feel like sticking your neck out, but saw the opportunity arise again today?