1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I already did. I see no point in repeatedly clogging the thread when scum asks. And I love the "oh you didn't scum read that at the time so you can't have seen it in a new light" bullshit. However I will repeat myself again because apparently it is antitown when I don't.

1) You got paranoid because I RVS'd you on the first page.
    2) You then voted me for bullshit.
    3) Later on I point this out.
    4) you then do not have an argument other than "I have seen Math scum"
    5) You refuse to hunt or interact other than pop on to say "Math scum" then disappear. It is just like Batmafia when you and Titus were scum together. This is you freaking out that I scumread you instead of investigating and solving the game.

There is no need to get specific posts while phone posting as anyone who has read the first pages knows them.

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Also, you've been bitching at me for sharing my information, but you've ignored it largely apart from one sentence, is it no longer of importance to you ?

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Mathblade, what caused your new light when Z wasn't posting that much?

In Batmafia, I was calling Z "slipped scum" so I never actually interacted with him but to call him scum. Here, my giving him "pat on the back" questions would only clog the thread.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It was what you have posted namely the withholding of information under multiple prompts for it. Each time you come on after a long pause and say you haven't read why not extend that pause until you have? There is a reason you posted and it is because Titus came under pressure.

I thought she was okay at the time but the only person who knows for sure is Fonti. And my neck is already out not sure what you mean by the last sentence.

---------- Post automerged at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Asked and answered in thread already. Phone posting so not looking up the exact post.

---------- Post automerged at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

This question does not make grammatical sense. Please restate it.

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Why are my reads not worthy of you to comment on them, you were asking for my non-completed reads for so long, yet you've entirely ignored them.

---------- Post automerged at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

I withheld UNCOMPLETE analysis of the game, making reads based off of only early game, and not current affairs is pointless in terms of solving the game atm.

I had already given my strongest early reads, everything I withheld were nullzone reads I was currently working on analysing, and I didn't feel like giving half-arsed reads on them without considering current events.

---------- Post automerged at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

You yourself even pointed out how bad that is earlier, so why is it so crucial and scummy I didn't want to do so ?

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I was asking to get a feel for you as a player having never played with you before. How you responded I did not like but I also wanted to see Fonti's push on you. At the time you posted it was more prudent of me to shut the fuck up.

Again then why worship the ground Titus walks on and ask softball questions if unsure? This is a restatement of what you said before and explains nothing. You are giving OMGUS reads on Fonti so why can't you read anyone else?

---------- Post automerged at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

Last paragraph out of context. It meant Zenzao is ignoring current events

7. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

TMNTurtwig to the thread, please.

In theory you're still my top scumread, but trying to untangle the last 5 hours of posts would be a lot easier if you brought some clarity to your alignment.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

@Poz, Stop arguing with scum. You're not going to convince Mathblade that she has a scum PM. Have a point to your argument. What are you trying to prove? That she's scum... this argument proves it as well as it can be for now.

Let's go back to our discussion and let Mathblade flail...

Have you caught up yet?

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

But you asked me to give reads that specifically ignores current events.

Worship the ground Titus walks on, that's a little much don't you think? I gave my read on her because I was asked to, again without having the full picture, and I gave what best I had at the time.

I have not caught fully up no, I'm a slow reader and notetaker and I just had to grab a bit of dinner, all while trying to respond to people.

---------- Post automerged at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

But you said yourself "she didn't respond/repush cause she was satisfied" how come you were so sure a repush would happen, why not go for your own read at that point?

How is it more prudent to shut the fuck up, than pushing your scum, when you do not know whether Fonti will repush? Unless you either a) knew she was going to or b) thought what you said was actually true, and you didn't dare scumreading me out of fear of Fonti turning on you?

10. Titus

Titus Squib

@Poz, slow down and feel free to post when you're done. Then we can continue our discussion.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Time to step away as these questions are illogical and repetitive. I have asked and answered and you have not. Be back later.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Those questions are repetitive exactly because you DID NOT answer, you dodged around them without ever giving true reasoning.

And what question of yours did I not answer?

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Reading up to this point. Agree with all except Waco Kid (he's completely null for me, I don't remember any of his posts at all actually). Also Fontisian, she looks ok so far but that's Fontisian for you.

Also, I'd swap Newcomb and Qqqqq in terms of town/slight town reads. I like Q thus far, but I also think he can push his reads/views a little more? There seems to be a lot of setup/mechanical stuff mixed in with content in his posts.

Also kinda self-serving to put yourself in your list of town-reads, but I'll allow it.

I'm not really sure what to make of Xanidel yet. I like that he's posting more now at least.

Not sure where the "bassackwards" tone is coming from, as I don't really have that at all thus far. A little overwhelmed from many of the 17 player voices being pretty loud, but not really feeling like the game is flipped on its head or anything.

I'm pretty happy with calling Mathblade and Titus unaligned from their back-and-forth.

Liking Waco Kid a lot for his approach to Titus.

At #298 now. fontisian, can you explain the townread on Snowvon please? So far I'm not feeling a strong (or weak) gut town read for him like I usually do, though I think part of the problem is he has less time and has thus been posting less than I'm used to reading by now for this game

---------- Post automerged at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also on that note, can you explain the Jan read? I'd slot her as yellow on your read-wall personally - I don't think I've really read anything from her outside mechanics/filler?

---------- Post automerged at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Just got to #317, if you have any more reasons/reasoning than that on Jan then say so please Fontisian

---------- Post automerged at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Aight. I really dis-liked TMNTurtwig's reaction to noticing the wagon on him/her. Also, hasn't really posted anything substantial since? That said, they may be busy?

I dislike Pozzai quite a lot, mainly agreeing with Fontisian on the defensiveness + not really doing anything useful beyond that. The post-'war' between him and Fontisian looks a bit...forced from his end. Something about it just doesn't feel genuine, like the gleeful poking seems a bit forced. Also, it took all the way until #379 for him to post something substantial with tons of posts over the 5 pages or so before it.

I feel like my vote's not doing anything sitting on TMNTurtwig, especially considering day is 7 IRL days long and we're almost only 48 hours in. Moving my vote but still strongly like it sitting on TMNTurtwig - if I had 2 votes and didn't care if one sat on someone who isn't posting for a few days I'd leave 1 on TMNT.

Vote: Pozzai

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Jan is German, and as such a male, just FYI.

To the rest of you, finally caught up, rainbow will be incoming.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm slighty concerned my reads are tinged by players' activity (as I've found this basically always biases my reads early-game). That said, there are a lot of players I either town-read to some extent or do not want to lynch them regardless short of a scum-claim today. The remaining players are these:

1. Snowvon
    4. TMNTurtwig
    9. Kalas
    11. Jan
    13. Typhon
    16. Banks
    17. Pozzai

Of which my lynching order preference is:

TMNT > Pozzai > Jan > Banks > Snowvon > Typhon > Kalas

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

That is fully acceptable, but you do realise that I repeatedly stated I was not up to date, and would prefer not giving my reads untill such a point I was, right?

I did give a few scum and town reads some way back so people had something to hold me accountable for, while I was reading through the thread.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Noted and thank you and sorry Jan (would edit to fix if it was allowed)

---------- Post automerged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

My current read on you is two-part, half being the tone/style of your post-'war' with Fontisian.

You did way back, but something didn't jive about the number of pages with a lot of posts you had that seemed to all just attack Fontisian. They felt more like you were attacking her because you 'needed to' than because you 'believed in your posts/scum-read her as strongly as your tone gave off'. Regardless of not being caught up, you seemed more invested in immediately defending yourself than figuring things out yourself

18. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Qq - Atum - Von
    Newcomb - Jan - Waco

Titus

Zenzao - Kalsa - Citrus - Xanidel - Typhoon - Banks - Mathblade
    Fonti - TMNT

Gladly taking any sorts of questions in regards to it.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Vote Count incoming.

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

That's three people who have Typhoon in the danger zone. What are you guys seeing that I'm not? You think he's exaggerating real life stuff as an excuse to pop in and slank around? I feel like he read me pretty correctly in his first post, and since there was no pressure on him, the continued pop-ins don't bother me nearly as much as TMNT.

Thoughts?