1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I stated that a few posts back before I gave my rainbow.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You haven't done anything that get a townread from me, and I have a lot of townreads outside of you.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Sorry. I missed that in the chaos.

So let's talk. Jan Banks and TMNT reads first.

Have you played with Jan? What is his general personality like?

Did you expect Banks to post at the rate we're posting? How many games have you played with him? Were your games here, or at another site?

TMNT, do you see anything alignment indicative in his absence?

---------- Post automerged at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Why is that a problem to you? Wouldn't you just add him to the townreads if he did something town? Why do you feel a max cap on your townreads since you frequently rely on PoE?

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

What?

I'm explaining to Q that he is on my null list because I do not have a townread on him. Since I have a lot of townreads, this makes him an acceptable lynch in my eyes, though not currently a desirable one.

Titus, I get the impression that you are not fully reading posts before you comment. Please stop that.

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I like a few of the things Banks' have said, namely calling me out and when he quoted something you said and responded "Wolfspeech" or something along those lines.

I think I covered TMNT a few times. His entrance was poor, she was very vague early on, and didn't respond well to pressure, for then to vanish. This last point might very well be moot as real life does happen.

I have only played video mafia with him, this is his first forum game. He's generally joky and happy of demeanor, but you can anger him fairly easily if you disrespect him. (typically seen in videomafia when people constantly speak over him and he enters a German nerdrage of proportions not seen since the 40s).

My read on him is not very well in general, I feel the demeanor and the early content he entered with, and his slightly apologetic nature to being busy real life have him leaning town for now. He's not a bad player so could merely be too soft on him, I would not lynch him today however.

This is my second forum game, and never have I played with Banks. I play video mafia with him.

I expected more of a post rate from him tbh. Hey Banks you can reach 700 posts this game if you hurry!.
    I haven't talked to him a for a few days so he merely might be busy atm. As stated earlier, I've slightly liked what he've done the few times he've been around.

It might merely be real life calling. If I were to assume TMNT merely had been lurking instead of having other priorities (like Fonti does with me), I would assume it was to lie low and hope the tides would turn.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This early in day, I'd rather have active vote patterns/wagons than putting all my eggs in the proverbial first 24 hours. I'm perfectly happy proceeding onwards knowing there's a perfectly good basket waiting for me as I try to find the other 3/4 baskets.

---------- Post automerged at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Why would you prefer entirely out of it vs. at the tail-end, specifically?

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am voting Titus. It is hard to do vote counts thank you :)

Vote: Titus[/vote]

8. Titus

Titus Squib

I am generally. I made a few mistakes, but yes, I immediately correct them. That's my MO in every game. I get better reads when I read people in real time.

I don't recall you ever going "this player is acceptable lynch because I have other townreads" as town.

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote: Titus

10. Titus

Titus Squib

It's not like your vote is stuck. Let's vote the scum and if he bothers to town it up, we can move. Right now, your vote is on town and I don't like that.

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

#144 #150 #262 is why I like Banks @ Titus

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Never mind I misread sorry fluff

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Because I think he's town and if you at some point go through your entire list and reevaluate them, I don't want his to be the PoE

---------- Post automerged at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:46 ----------

She does do that in video mafia, can't speak for forum mafia much.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Well, why don't we provoke the nerd rage to see Banks's alignment then? You know him from video mafia so it should help you see his alignment rather well. Personality is one of the hardest things to fake and you should be able to tell the difference between his legit rage and his actual rage.

I never liked Banks's wolfspeech comment. Attacking people for how they say something, unless the meaning is different, is just making busy work.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

His = him 10chars

---------- Post automerged at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:49 ----------

Jan is the one with the nerdrage, Banks is cool and calculated mostly.

Banks tend to poke out people like that and tends to want to let town know where he currently is, focusing mainly on scum.

I would definitely not mind hearing more from him, which is why he's in my neutral pile.

---------- Post automerged at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:50 ----------

Also, Jan resides in Germany, it's 1am in Germany, probably not the time to expect him to react.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oops. Accidents happen?

I remember in CYS when she seemingly contradicted herself a buttload of times, I don't remember the specifics. I think it's just her. My read on her is totally feels-based, but it's surprisingly strong, so. Eh.

I can't remember if I said this already, but fontisian made some posts reacting to things exactly as I did in my mind/QT/soul and that's my most recent method of divining her alignment.

Zenzao is pretty town because meta.

(Wow I think I use meta a lot. >_>)

And then Newcomb genuinely looks to be thinking things through/figuring the game out, and is putting himself out there a lot.

Aw, you're so sweet.

Honestly, I do think that's a little high since I haven't been able to do much. Having a high townread on me when I don't feel I've done anything to warrant it is very much a fontisian thing (and maybe also a Rubicon thing though he usually takes his time), so. I'm just a little unsure if it's totally a feels-based thing or what.

Citrus! I see you being unsure of me. Let me love you.

---------- Post automerged at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Today sucked. I am here to throw myself completely into the mafia void. Also a lot of people are viewing the thread and I love it.

Has TMNT still not done anything??

Unvote
    Vote TMNT

(I FORGOT TO MERGE THE POSTS IN ORDER I HATE WRITING THINGS IN DIFFERENT TABS)

17. Titus

Titus Squib

@Von, Yeah, there I wasn't as careful with my speech because I figured that being y'know the cop would save me.

Then people believed in alternative universes...

---------- Post automerged at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Good to know I had that wrong. Definitely worth keeping in mind.

Hey Jan, chicken little, can I get some pomme frites. Danke shen.

Banks you said is usually calm and collected, when does he deviate from this? Do you see a distinct pattern? If so, can you try to get him to deviate and then show what his alignment would be when he deviates?

We'll agree to disagree on Fonti.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Town is inspired to constantly find new and exciting ways to lose to the mafia.

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You might think so, and you might very well feel it 'off' that I put you "as high"

I feel most, if not all(I don't have a - next to any of your stuff) has been towny. So while you haven't done much, I exclusively have you for positives and neutral stuff. You were one of my early townreads and continued to improve, as opposed to Jan who started out towny, but haven't continued the trend.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

No we won't. Just help me foreclose mislynches and leave scum no choice but to bus.

First, we close off Pozzi.