1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I was mostly talking about the town in CYS. :p

I'll look at Pozzai a bit.

(oh god so many posts while I was trapped in fast food purgatory)

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ok just got up again .. will say a few things before i go on hardreading the thread (might take a little while). will tune in to read the newest post from time to time if there are questions directed at me feel free to ask away (none so far really only people asking stuff about me and i dont feel like moving in on an ongoing interrogation).

That von read was so late fonti .. when i was going to bed i was thinking - if she doesnt give anything on him soon we might have a problem, since i am used to seeing that read quite early on day1).

i read newcombs post #420 (i should make a hashtag 420 joke but i have not enough energy left to think of something witty right now) and thought to myself :
    "That guy did basically a similar amount to what i did .. but i got towncred from 2 ppl for something that i would do as either allignment and he got scumread for doing nothing, fuck yeah!"
    i also like newcomb a bit for it.

Also .. i know at this point noone really cares about what i do or think .. it might change whenever i am done reading most of the thread and start actually playing it.
    BUT i am still curious to hear if the people who have played with titus think her behavior (about the scum daychat) in posts #46 and #50 is in anyway allignment indicative or not. Someone other than math might have a opnion on that as well, right?

One thing for future reference, while i dont care to be called either gender for future reference : i am a man - i have a hair on my chest to prove it!

And last and always least, Banks:
    I thought we are rolehunting and softed 3-4 roles at this point and noone even cared or put pressure on me for it. can you help me to become a big rolehunter like urself?

Off to page 5 again .. later friends!

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Mm. Okay then.

Are you scum, Pozzai?

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Jan, I don't think Titus would try to fake a townslip. Especially in a game with MathBlade, where she's near guaranteed to pick apart everything she does/says/thinks/dreams.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Would you expect me to answer that differently based on my alignment?

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Snowvon -- Titus townslipped? Where. Not seeing it. If she and I were both town we could rock this game together so please by all means show me where.

Hey Jan, chicken little, can I get some pomme frites. Danke shen.

Schön*

No codes is in rules. Translation please

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I don't really have any expectations from you.

---------- Post automerged at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

When she asked if scum have Daychat.

---------- Post automerged at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

According to Jan it's posts 46 and 50.

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Danke Schön = please/thank you very much in case it wasn't a sarcrastic comment MathBlade :p

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh that isn't a townslip. If anything it reminds me of a scumslip in Batmafia where she played dumb on scum mechanics when I said what they would do. That post is null to me at best and at worst a scumslip. Titus takes pride in VCA and mechanics knowledge. To mess this up and how many scum there are are like she is trying to copy townslips I have had with her in prior games. Not a townslip.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Thanks honey!

Tidus how do I nerdrage in a forum game? I might get mad in a way .. but not like that. My nerdrage comes from either someone being really stubborn about mechanics that make no sense to any sane player on this planet or because people are really disruptive and making the game atmosphere feel cancerous.
    I am not saying i wont get mad at you at one point, but for now (by only scimming over everything) you seem like you are actually trying to solve the game or getting reads on people you dont know. You might be searching for weak holes in towns defense there but that is something to look at for me when i have indepths reads on other people.

12. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I'm currently re-reading the entire thread and looking to post some comprehensive reads / thoughts. What's the best way to present them without going all ZOMG NEWCOMB WALL OF TEXT?

Like, do that colored readwall thing and then invite people to ask about specifics? Or try to narrow down everyone to a couple sentences? Or just focus on the players I find most interesting / most confident in my reads? (yeah like that last one's gonna be an issue)

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It wasn't. :)

Titus why are you asking Jan for something?

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I would agree with this, it's easily forced/faked by claiming not to have closely read the rules.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

To type a color do [*color=purple]Purple text[/color*] without the asterisks.

And don't worry about too much text. Best too much than too little. Oh and for the sentences thing just imagine if you never got to write another post what would you want to say about the person. That helps me be brief.

---------- Post automerged at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------
    Atum -- Would love your thoughts so far. :)

---------- Post automerged at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Oh and on the gender thing: I am gender queer so as long as your are nice I don't care what gender you use for me. I have these annoying things on my chest that require the use of a bra but me no likey :(

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I think I'll refer to you as "it" from now on !

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

To me, MathBlade is a swarming human-shaped entity of mathematical equations and maybe a rainbow or two.

18. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Double rainbow? But what does it mean!?

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Rainbow²

/ten

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

WhatWhat dodmean by close off pizza? uyou nean