1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Titus pushing to get me to get back on TMNT/others to consolidate on TMNT doesn't really jive with them both being scum though

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Fonti do you agree with this sentiment for yourself? I think we seriously need a NO CRUMB rule in all caps somewhere...oh wait.

---------- Post automerged at 07:51 ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 ----------

Lol that is a repeat of what I posted :p

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I lol'd.

Please only crumb in a way that is not detectable people. If you are in doubt, make it more obscure or just don't >.>

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

fontisian -- Newcomb or Titus -- Pick one to be more town than the other and why. Asking again because probably lost in the lots of text.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Unvote

Vote: TMNTurtwig

---------- Post automerged at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------
    Jan

Top 3 townreads, top 3 scumreads, and why please

Very busy day today, may be limited to checking in on my phone occasionally

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That last part is good. I has lots of pants. Please grab a set of your role is exposed. Thank you. This is the lovely PSA announcement from MathBlade is Sarcastic.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Would like to see some more from you Snowvon. You said you'd have a mafia evening and then I only remember like 3-4 posts since that, which made me sad

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Titus is town because reasons. Zenzao is town because his threat to out his role was not fake. Newcomb is town because he's in a paranoid newbie fear bubble, and it's glorious. Mathblade is probably town because her logic actually makes sense. Are we done here?

Pozzai is still mafia. My main argument against him is that town!pozzai puts significant effort into solving the game. Here, Pozzai is just coasting, only intersecting when he feels he has to.

Q is also likely scum. His most recent post felt designed to keep the Mathblade/Titus fight going. He has otherwise not been as proactive as I expect.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Good news everyone .. finally read everything. and will prepare a little rainbow for you in a moment.

I may even give you some informations beyond that.

I also have found a role. A mafia one! Is it ok to out those or does it count as rolehunting? :p

I should be around most of the time today (and the following days). No work till sunday .. feel free to prepare some question, will answer when my list is done.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, Mathblade is not town, ignoring Q's statements. In games in the past, people would ask Mathblade to suppose that Player X was town and do something, she would always refuse, believing she was right. So how can she propose an action like that as town?

---------- Post automerged at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Outing mafia roles is 100% OK. That being said, mafia have zero reason to crumb so...

I would like to know where you stand on reads. Particularly if you will get on TMNT Math or alien head dude

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Damn it all to hell. Really Fonti??!?! Really??!

I guess we are done here but if <redacted> then <redacted> then gaaaaah!!! Pulls hair out. Only in one fringe case do I see Titus being town and it involves about 20 boxes of sarcasm because of a prior game that really tests my temperament. It is much more likely that she is scum atm. However...

Vote: Pozzai

I think regardless Titus is eternally stuck in derp state. I want to see Pozzai do investigating and hunting.

Oh and Fonti think Batmafia. Remember the game.

---------- Post automerged at 08:20 ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 ----------

Oh yes please out mafia. :) Mafia roles do not have the same standard.

---------- Post automerged at 08:22 ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 ----------

Q IMO is not scum. I am thinking they are playing this way for a reason. I am saying Q is town. Give it a chance like I did Newcomb.
    Titus -- I agree I changed my meta there intentionally. Not scum though:

12. Titus

Titus Squib

No Math. I don't think you change meta that fast and only one way. Your stunt with Z is an attempt to Comment grow him off your trail, but if you vote scum I will shut up about you being scum.

You have just thrown out buzzwords on Pozzi that aren't true and ignored TMNT's many inconsistencies despite a heavily town wagon on him. Town you would be flailing.

---------- Post automerged at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

*Comment grow = throw.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The Waco Kid
    Newcomb

MathBlade
    fontisian
    Snowvon
    Atum

Citrus
    Xanidel

Zenzao
    Kalas
    Qgqqqqq

Banks
    Typhon

TMNTurtwig
    Titus
    Pozzai

I can give more or less detailed reasons for everyone on that list. (I started skimming a bit on the last 4 pages and rly didn include Zenzaos last 5-6 posts in my reads .. will do soon.)

Titus is jumping in front of Pozzai because he is protecting his friend, the godfather, who might therefore get checked in the night and has the perfect story ready to get the misslynches they need on day 2.

Titus needs to do this because he cannot let mafias biggest weapon against our cop die.

Thats my firm believe for now, if i am wrong about those two several of my reads would flip in a drastic way, but i dont think i am.

My answer to Titus is .. TMNT is the only one i might go for if for some reason we dont kill pozzai (killing you instead of him makes not a lot of sense).
    And i dont think TMNT is on the same team with you, if you are town TMNT might be mafia. If you are mafia he might be third party that you guys are fine pushing on, or just a town with really bad first posts.

One question for me to Fonti is : Can you give me a better reason for titus being town than "she just is" .. i firmly believe math vs. titus is real at this point and right now i am reading titus way more scum for a lot of reasons.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Not interested in shutting people up. Interested in finding scum and lynching them.

You are stuck in eternal derpdom and the fight helps no one. I believe you are scum still and have no problems moving my vote back. People know why I think you are scum. You are just throwing shade and not investigating.

The wagon is mainly supported and pushed by you to keep heat off of your buddies. By voting Pozzai and forcing them to engage I will accomplish one of two things:

1) Show Fonti you are scum which is awesome.
    2) Fonti will be able to justify with more than reasons as to why you are town and I can recalibrate.

And believe it all you want I acknowledged the shift. You are putting in your own bias to label me scum for it.

---------- Post automerged at 08:38 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

The mafia role and why you believe it so please :)

15. fontisian

Jan: Titus is town because I know her role, and it happens to be under the list of town roles.

Can you elaborate on your Pozzai read?

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Jan why is Xanidel a town read after their defense of Titus. Explain please.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

In this world i believe pozzai to be the godfather(Sasuke).

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

See this is something I don't see. If Zenzao is town I had you as the replacement and your reads seem very self serving.

I had Pozzai as a different scum role and why they are playing like this. If they were godfather there is no need for that much defensiveness. Namely if they are scum probably Kabuto.

19. fontisian

Man, am I the only one who doesn't think Waco is town? Every time I see his tunnel on Titus, it reminds me of how he read Game 6 of that champs thing and I got townread for the same thing.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

OK I could be wrong on Fonti that reads list by Jan is shit.