1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I believe i also know Titus role she softed and i am pretty sure she is lying.

I will paste the important parts out of my notes for you about them :
    Xanidel
    + post #182 feels genuine frustrated for getting nothing out of the first 10 pages - could be faking scum, need more infos first.
    + post #198 about tidus reads good, while he isnt commiting on anything he spots a few weird plays by tidus.

Only a very light townread there, doable as scum. Activity level isnt really that good (but who am i to judge right now ;) ). Mostly a light townread because i dont like titus.

Pozzai
    - Banks read is weird. - "#144 #150 #262 is why I like Banks @ Titus" - that little of play is never indicative of any allignment for banks
    / plays different compared to the other game (while his allignment there is unknown but feels more towny) less questioning, more defensive, fonti kinda screwed with that read by going hard on him later on.
    - his first 3 scumread (while being forced out of him) were fonti (close to omgus read), tmnt who is the latest wagon and math who is a stronger townread of mine (and at this point one of tidus scumreads, playing to your audience much?!)
    - #295 his von read feels like tmi (fonti pushing on him while he is reading von the person she has a good read on town might give him some weird towncred) and not like a read.
    - #331 claiming to have the same read on me as fonti, while both of them mentioned something else i did in the same post. (he like me being agreesive, she liked me admitting to a lie) - again trying to get cred by having similar reads?!
    / #379 - really weird banks read considering banks didnt do a lot and i dont believe pozzais read on banks is any good
    - Typhoon read gives a bit of scum and town on him .. no commitment
    - citrus more towny read, while leaving options open
    - xanidel giving a 0 read on a person two ppl who hate each other are reading scum, not worth mentioning at all
    - again slight townread on amth to get her off his back while mostly keeping the paranoia alive
    - #395 the softing comment was rly bad ..

I didnt give all about pozzai .. but most stuff that is relevant for now.

directly pasted out of my notes and cleaned up to not give any informations to scum. [i hope you dont hate too much on the fact that it looks ugly]

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Omg we agree the world is ending.

@Fonti -- Pretty sure Waco is town.

That would mean that by your own accord Waco would have to be buddying me pretty damn hard when they seem pretty investigative. I don't see Waco as group scum.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

If i am wrong on Titus my reads do change in a rather drastic manner including 3-4 ppl swapping town and mafia spots, but i really dont think i am. :/

---------- Post automerged at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

curious to hear ppl talk about my pozzai reads. which i do believe are rly bad all around. (his reads being bad not my read on him)

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Ninja'd -- This makes me feel a little better about you but your reads seem very much like opportunistic play. You might be a Sloth though.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

as i said i can give u reasons for every read of mine. You dont have to like them, but you should ask me about them before you judge.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Pozzi's reads are pretty much similar to the entire town so...

Why don't you post hat reads list supposing I am town?

Second, you think I am lying so you're not counterclaiming whatever I am... Interesting

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh I think Pozzai is scum it is a matter of whether they are or you are being opportunistic with your wall. Your top scum reads are just everyone in the thread suspected of being scum. It is weird.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

yeah i get why you feel like that math. cant really change that i was working 3 days straight and you decided to make it spamheavy from the get go (not a bad thing, just bad if you lack the spare time).

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Well now you're at least directly bitching about being boxed in. Hehehe.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It is called sheeping.

And Titus that is stupid. Drawing out a CC to be poisoned would be ridiculous. It is why we don't mass claim. No one should CC you. Especially in the one theory that I think you are town in that works.

---------- Post automerged at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Titus read my QT post game. You are so infuriating right now. I am merely stating Jan's reads are opportunistic as fuck. That is all. There is no box.

---------- Post automerged at 09:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 ----------

My posts all have content and are helpful. Aka not spam. I do post a lot though but one or twice a day in 3 day days won't work. Period.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

will humor you with the changed rainbow in case you are town titus in a minute.

Just one thing . Why would you say that pozzais reads are that similar to the entire town?
    On how many reads did he commit or was close to commiting in this game?
    He townread me for a beautiful nothing that i could do as either allignment and asked ppl why they are not reading me town, while i had not posted enough for a person who doesnt know me (most ppl in here) to really have a read on me.
    The one mafiaread pozzai has that most ppl have is TMNT.

---------- Post automerged at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

And i am not attacking anyones posts, some games are fast paced some are slower, i prefer (reading) fast paced as long as i have the time.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

MathBlade, Silly, no one is getting poisoned. You need a new theory.

Of course I am infuriating. You cannot get a mislynch on me or Pozzi and must vote TMNT or alien head. So sad.

Jan, Because his reads are. TMNT scum, me town (minus Waco), math possible scum at least, pozzi town, jan town (but for me). We can be read easier than we think.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

This is the Titustown world from my perspective:
    Titus
    Newcomb
    fontisian
    Snowvon
    Zenzao
    Atum

Citrus
    Xanidel
    Kalas
    Qgqqqqq
    Banks

The Waco Kid
    Typhon

MathBlade
    TMNTurtwig

Pozzai

I still believe Pozzai is mafia in that world, i just have no idea why town titus would defend him like that

If Pozzai is town in that world, fonti is a nullread at best towny. (a big part of my townread on her is the conviction with which she pushes on my topscum right now).

---------- Post automerged at 18:17 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

TMNT has noone readin him town at this point, regardless of his allignment that read is not worth mentioning in your summary.

You are not as townread as you think. Waco myself, Newcomb(had doubts several times i believe), Math and Xanidel are people who dont read you town.

Only Fonti and Pozzai were really open on townreading you, and fonti already claimed it is because she believes to know your role.

Math is as splitt as a vote as you are i believe, some love her some hate her, she goes against pozzai so that read is not worth a lot.

Yes you both read pozzai town - gz ythe two of you might be the only one.

Me town - two ppl read me town this game fonti and pozzai, why would you say that this read has any meaning for town in general?

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

*Bangs her head against Zenzao's brick wall*

Why of all the games??!?!

---------- Post automerged at 09:18 ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 ----------

Are you drinking something? I don't read Pozzai is town.

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Consider our interactions in Filler Q, I'm going to take it as a compliment that you think I could actually imitate you.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

not you math .. titus is .. i was using her list of pozzais common townreads that are valuable, or she claims are.

---------- Post automerged at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Oh my waco read is mainly because he had 2-3 posts where he posted his thoughts and they matched mine like 95%. Having similar reads while reading the thread is a better indication than most at the start of the game.

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

While I'm reading the overnight stuff,

Fonti, Pozzai, & Jan, has anyone heard from Banks at all? The silence is scaring me

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Then who is the other in the you both rea Pozzai as town. Titus & ?

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Banks is off work right now .. he did finish his harry potter fungame for videomafia last night, which includes like 50 ppl .. a good chance he was busy doing that and went to sleep afterwards. (he also played some videomafiagames last night)

Normally i would spam him on skype, but i am pretty certain that is against the rules and wont do it.

---------- Post automerged at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

and pozzai himself :S

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Everything that was bad about this thread just got worse.

My apologies. Yesterday was Canada Day and I was celebrating. Going to do a focused reread on TMNT and Pozzai. Alignment reads on them should be up in the next little bit, though I'm reading Pozzai more favorably then TMNT at the moment.