1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

See the last sentence in the post of mine you quoted

^^ This, like 110%. I will break out the Snow tunnel...

---------- Post automerged at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Alignments aside, watching Mathblade v Titus in this thread, it completely makes so much more sense why everyone was so vehement in shutting this down in Endgames.

---------- Post automerged at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Hey Atum, your thoughts on the last 24 hours?

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Jan, Pozzi is going after TMNT and Math scum, so why wouldn't I town read him if his reasons are principled? I like the push on Math to stop dodging things.

Second, alien head is in the middle of both your lists. I hate that because he has done nothing townie but plenty scummy.

Math and alien head are scum so I don't consider their reads in what the town thinks. Meletius is learning I am town, so yeah I am precisely as town read by town as I think. Waco is the only townie with it wrong.

3. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Been busy with classes for the last 24, so iI've got ~150 more posts to read and most of that was in a rush.

Vote: Pozzai

Ugh how do you get back to the default color??

Anyway, top scumreads are Poz/TMNT, and I'm watching Typhon, Jan, and Titus.

Kalas and Banks make me nervous as well. The former for not posting much just like CYS or whatever it was we played in together were he was scum IIRC. Banks probably just because of the hype.

Townreads: Fonti, Math, maybe Xanidel

Von is ignoring me and it hurts.

Gotta go back to class now unfortunately.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Ok, Atum did you hit your head?

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Do you mind giving an in depth explanation on your pozzai townread my dear titus?

Could you also include these two worlds:
    1. the one where Fonti is town being wrong
    2. the one where Fonti is mafia going for a misslynch.

You were on a mission to save pozzai from being misslynched in a way that left not even a slight possibility of him being mafia.

Starting with Post #286 :
    Post #356 : putting your former townread fonti in a pot with math because both of them are scumreading pozzai.

Post #384 : again trying to push the scumteam world of math/fonti, without going hard. doesnt feel like you want to solve a game, you just want to manipulate town and introduce paranoia.

Post #408 : you again act like you know pozzai is town. you believe it so firmly without giving any quality reasoning for it.

Post #435 : no comment needed i think.
    Post #487 : The blatant obvious way you play here makes me nearly afraid that you might be town. but i am not.

Pretty sure there are more .. but your intentions should be clear anyway.

If i am fucking town with my play just explain it to me .. new player learning here! (and that play has nothing to do with a soft!)

---------- Post automerged at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

sry i might not know all your nicknames for everyone .. who exactly is alienhead?

6. Titus

Titus Squib

#286 (prove your alignment) was a gut check. I wasn't so sure Pozzai was town but leaning towards it. I had just proven Waco town, so the next step was proving someone else. I thought Fonti or Citrus was on but Pozzai was just as good. After all, if I was wrong, I would reveal it.

I don't like you stating the reasons I give aren't quality ones. They are. Pozzai would run the other way from my challenge to him. He didn't. He town read me and rolled with what I was doing. The push on Math to stop dodging her inconsistencies is also good. Math asked for Pozz reads and still has done nothing with them and he was right to keep harping on that until it became clear she would dodge forever.

I don't think anyone thinks I am not going hard with TMNT and Math as scum.

I think most of your read walls are vapid themselves and a projection of your own inadequacies.

---------- Post automerged at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Alien head is the xanidel guy...the one with the alien head avatar

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Titus, can you please answer Jan's questions and show reasons why you think pozzai is town? Rather than doubt casting and borderline insulting him?

8. Titus

Titus Squib

I just did. Oh and Jan's a scumread so....

---------- Post automerged at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

286 (prove your alignment) was a gut check. I wasn't so sure Pozzai was town but leaning towards it. I had just proven Waco town, so the next step was proving someone else. I thought Fonti or Citrus was on but Pozzai was just as good. After all, if I was wrong, I would reveal it.

I don't like you stating the reasons I give aren't quality ones. They are. Pozzai would run the other way from my challenge to him. He didn't. He town read me and rolled with what I was doing. The push on Math to stop dodging her inconsistencies is also good. Math asked for Pozz reads and still has done nothing with them and he was right to keep harping on that until it became clear she would dodge forever.

9. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Stepping out for a haircut (and still reading Pozz) but seriously Titus?

Think of our previous games and tell me whats wrong with this statement.

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Just stop it already:

1) I am town

2) You did not prove I am town

3) Stop buddying me

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Nothing. Pozzai is not familiar with our other games, had zero opportunity to be coached, and had town responses throughout the exchange. The only person who could coaching him is Math and their play suggests unaligned pairs.

Now, why can't we just lynch TMNT already since he's contradicting himself left right and center and get these shitty votes off of Pozzi?

---------- Post automerged at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I did prove your town and I am not buddying you. Like I said I want a 1 v 1 with me and scum, so right now I would like it if you townread me but I don't really care right now

12. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Vote: Titus

Why on earth would you be pushing for an early lynch with 4 days on the clock still?

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Xanidel has not done a lot this game, yes. thats why he is a question mark, slightest townread for him going on you in post #198.
    I am not clearing him in any worlds, he has to work more for that.

This is for Titus again :

In the world where you are mafia together he wont run anywhere, because you can talk all about it in scumchat.

In the world in which you are town, him talking to you is a way to seem towny, since your questions all seemed to look towny on the outside but were lacking substance i find it hard to believe in said world.

You might try to paint the world of your conversation #294 - #297 as genuine but i am not sold.
    After him giving 4 vague reads you poke on them once (!) without real pressure.
    Of course he has a reason for every read. If you want to prove someone town that you are uncertain of you put some real pressure on them, but you didnt.

You agreed with 1,5 of his 4 reads, said his reasoning on the other ones was not enough, but that was worth a full on townclear day 1 without looking back.

You didnt ask for in depth reads on your scumreads by him other than myself, who you had no real/hard read on at that point because i had not given enough information.

I am willing to reconsider if you give me anything real with substance.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Why should I stall when you and Math are obvious scum?

By waiting because it was "too early" was how I avoided many lynches as scum.

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

@His Fluffiness: Can we have a Vote Count when you get a chance??

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Talking votecount .. still voting Banks for a bit because he has done shit.

Always willing to vote Pozzai or Titus [TMNT only if there is clear evidence for me being wrong]

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Jan, but why is Alien Head a townlean in town Titus as well.

I don't need to "sell" you the truth. I find the whole Pozz coached by Titus narrative stupid because a mislynch on me is much harder to get on one than Poz. If you think I am coaching Poz, vote me.

---------- Post automerged at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I also don't have to agree with reads to find town motivation.

18. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Unofficial (but accurate) vote count sits at:

TMNTurtwig(5): Titus, Newcomb, Snowvon, Zenzao, Citrus

fontisian(1): Pozzai

Titus(3): Typhon, The Waco Kid, TMNTurtwig

Banks(1): Jan

Pozzai(3): fontisian, MathBlade, Atum

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

in Town Titus he is yellow, with is a pure question mark.

I agree with your logic about the coaching/defending stuff, thats why i do believe Pozzai is Godfather, a role so important for your team that you would rather die yourself than giving him up.

you dont have to agree with them .. but them lacking the needed substance, might be a reason to not auto confirm him after 5 posts.

You have 2 mainpoints on your agenda this game, protecting pozzai and killing between tmnt (who looks like an easy lynch to you) and Mathblade (who i do read towny for most of the game).
    I dont like that.

And while i would like to hear you actually give your reasons, i am fine with you searching for excuses to not give them. just wont help me read you town, which is sad if i am wrong on you.

We can talk about other people if you want to, i have reads/reasons on 14 ppl .. there are two ppl of whom I want to read the filter again before i talk about them in depth!

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I had already mentioned TMNT earlier as a potential scum, so hardly "playing to my audience"

Yes I'm trying to pocket the person who probably knows Fonti the best, therefore in the case I'm wrong on Fonti, and he trusts Fonti, I am looking particulary good in the eyes of him. *cough*

I refer you to #297

Which I openly admitted at some other point. Him pinging out people he believes to be scum is something I like, I've disagreed with it, but I like him doing it.

I believe I had Typhoon as neutral, not town.

I didn't feel Citrus' appearence in the thread at the point I made a rainbow had me leaning him anywhere. I liked the manner in which he voted on me and how he explained it, obviously that makes me like him more.

Did you think he had done anything in particular himself at said point?

So going for Fonti (in a position where even Math went "town Fonti just lets it slide if she likes what she hears) is OMGUS, despite me explaining why I believe her scum, despite you yourself wondering why the Von read came that late. If I then like a person who are going at me, I'm keeping paranoia alive?

Granted.