1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Pozzai, if you'd read the game theory link I sent you, you would have seen this and known to avoid it:

2. Titus

Titus Squib

This is bad on so many levels.

First, the godfather is not the most powerful role on the scumteam but the fact you type that indicates you put thought into that. I do but I always think in terms of chessmatches. Frankly, I would never die for scumbuddies.

Regardless, your scenario leads you to me scum anyway, yet you won't vote me. It's kinda obvious you're afraid of me proving myself town at this point.

TMNT should be an easy lynch, yet he's not. He's universally scumread correctly, yet getting a large wagon on him is proving difficult. Why? Scum always have a better excuse to vote. Second, you complain this is too fast, yet getting out of lynches on me because they were too fast, happens all the time.

Your complaint about my townread on Poz looks like scum with nowhere else to go. I townread him after our interactions and you're whining too early based on posts but no reasons given. You can't have it both ways. Either it's too early based on the reasons I gave, or I gave no reasons. You just don't care to discuss the way that Poz handled my questioning was obvious town. The way he handled Math is obvious town and the way he's approaching you is obvious town.

Now, why won't you vote me or TMNT?

3. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Can I get some more from input from Xanidel, Qgqqqqq, Banks, and Kalas who are currently abstaining? Esp Xanidel, Banks and Kalas who have yet to place a single vote all game?

4. Titus

Titus Squib

When did you send him this game theory link?

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

SO I'm not an easy lynch to the people going on me?

Humour me for a second here Jan, in the world you're actually talking to town!Pozzai. How does that change the worlds?

6. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Jan, I'd also like to know why you're keeping your vote on Banks. Do you have any particular reason in specific to not move on to any of the three wagons with more traction?

7. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

We're friends. I sent it to him before he started playing forum games to help him out a bit.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

.... *twitch* if you're scum WIFOM is powerful with you... *twitch*

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And you don't think some of my comments directed at you were "you're dumb?"

The problem here is, I know you're not dumb, and your initial play have me heavily lean you towards scum.

You attempt to say you 'put pressure on me and let me steam' with an offhand "how is it rolling mafia" with no follow-up.

Why didn't I act overly defensive against Banks when he actually called me out for being 40% wolf then, why didn't I make an OMGUS on him as well?

Point of the matter is, you never put any real pressure on me, that is the main reason I read you scum. Town!Fonti would never just be satisfied with the initial reaction, she'd go hard instantly and put real pressure on me in the hopes I'd crumble.

10. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

fontis, if it isn't to much trouble could you also send me that link? That goes for anybody really; I'm trying to get better at the game, but the mafia wiki is... old.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Titus :

as long as you dont have good rolereads to poison ppl the godfather is the strongest role.

5 - on TMNTTurtwig
    3 - on Titus
    3 - on Pozzai

Looks like a doable lynch if you put some heart into it. Esp. since Pozzai your toptown is not voting on him yet.

If i didnt want real answers from you i would ask about other people, there are more than enough questionmarks. the two of you are my stroongest scum for now so that is my starting point.

You refuse to play with me so i might move on for now, and just keep you at the bottom of the barrel.

Will look at pozzais post in a sec.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Jan, you got the real answers. You don't engage the answers I gave you and dismiss them.

I am engaging you, you just have an agenda that's different than mine because a) you're derp town or scum.

You have zero defense for TMNT so you're content to try and push mislynches.

You think I'm scum, make it 5 v 4. I dare you.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Is it in the voting analysis quick topic thing? Otherwise could you resend it if allowed while in a game, because I can't find where you sent me forum game related stuff apart from the voting analysis one.

14. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Several times in the last two weeks sadly. Why do you ask?

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Because Pozi is obvtown and TMNT is obvious scum and you're voting the obvtown.

16. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    He is also not a new player and thus would be familiar with the concept of intentionally buddying/sheeping a strong voice. Doing so to you is not a town tell. Why are you treating it as such?

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

i was refereing to your math read there not TMNT, i thought that part was obvious, sry. (the audience being the guy that claims to question you)

That was not a try to pocket Von .. as mafia you know he is town, and you tried to fake similar reads to fontis to get some towncred for it and thus her of your your back.

the next point is just nothing .. your read on me and fontis read on me are completly different while you claimed to have a similar read. thats just a clumsy lie. the only similarity was that you used the same post to get the read, but you did not use the same part of my response here are the quotes :
    Pozzai #297
    Fonti #317

My problem with those reads (the next few quotes) is not the read itself. everyone has reads they are undecided about. you have a lot of those, and you felt like you really had to give them, while having no good reasoning for a harder scum or townread on them.
    Some of them look like you just wanted to have said the name so noone can call you scum for not doing so.

And you are keeping the paraoia alive by first townreading her and then flipping back to saying that scum!fonti might have said x to scum!math. again you stay down the middle in case you need to switch your reads up, keeping your options completly open.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

He has zero completed games as far as I'm concerned. Skype/video mafia is for drunken debauchery and not real scumhunting.

I can also tell buddying quite well. I don't like you trying to bring down my townreads and refusing to defend TMNT or comment on him.

---------- Post automerged at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

So that's why you're avoiding commenting on TMNT to push garbage Poz scum, to keep your options open?

Seriously, I asked you to put up a reason why you won't vote him or me and you won't do it.

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I read Von town way before that though, so hardly an attempt to 'fake similar reads' as she hadn't given hers yet.

I also said that you making it it known it was premade instead of just lying about it was towny.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Hi!

But .. since i was scumreading him early on indepedent of the two of you i will reread his filter just in case i missed something that makes him more scummy in my book than you are (no promisses, you are hard to beat on the scumscale :/ )