1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Also to the TMNT scum world, Zen could again be a target due to his hardon for Mathblade. Kalas

---------- Post automerged at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

But I largely ignored that due to the early interaction from TMNT in regards to Zen

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

You're going to have to explain Snowvon in dark green to me. He simply hasn't done enough, especially compared to his norm, to be ranked that high.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This is the level of thought I like to see. Keep interactions in mind moving forward.

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

While I agree with that, for every single post he've written I've liked what he said. His questions have had bite and been direct.
    And I have limited experience with him from forums, but his activity level seems about the same to me.

Keep in mind we're not talking blueish colours here, we're talking "these people are people I would not lynch today unless idiocy happens from them"

The one below with Qq is my "slightly stronger than a lean, but not quite no-lynch yet"

And the next row is, has done enough for me to move them towards town, but still close to nullzone.

---------- Post automerged at 23:01 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

TWK he's kind of the opposite of you atm. I feel like he started out strong, saying a lot of good things, and he's hanging on up there with the expectation that he'll continue to do so.

You got up there from a rather neutral start, growing stronger post by post and for the last 200'ish posts made have really shun to me.

If say there was a different check between you and I had to choose this instant without seeing any defenses from you, I'd have you town because I like the upwards tendency, but as of now, I'm happy with both of you as strong'ish townreads.

---------- Post automerged at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

I am always interested in giving thought processes, so if you have anything else feel free to ask.

This is one of the things I do not like about Fonti's play. She KNOWS I'm passive, she KNOWS I play uncertainly, but she's not willing to question me.

Keep that in mind if I end up being the lynch today, and Sai confirms there to be two misslynches in a row after tomorrow.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Losing the godfather = losing the information who got checked, thus having a harder time catching a soft which might end up in the cop dying.

The poison is also not more hurtful than the nightkill.

The godfather dying removes a handful of strong gamewinning plays from the mafias handbook. while the poisoner for example has a backup (for one night, but that is fine since town doesnt know which mafia are actually alive and thus wont claim roles).

looking for her mentioning it right now..

Those posts are protecting Pozzai pretty hard.

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (5): Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112), Snowvon (#456), Zenzao (#523), Citrus (#645)
    Titus (3): Typhon (#65), The Waco Kid (#280), TMNTurtwig (#692)
    Pozzai (3): fontisian (#298), MathBlade (#651), Atum (#683)
    Banks (1): Jan (#39)
    fontisian (1): Pozzai (#163)

Abstaining: Xanidel, Kalas, Qgqqqqq

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Okay I want to see reactions to this:

What about a Pozzai/Titus/Fonti/Jan scum team?

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

So you're saying, what... the Pozzai / Fonti thing is a smokescreen, Jan is trying to lead us into a briar patch with rolehunting scum, and Titus is trying to throw confusion around by being Ms. Cryptic?

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Fonti and me are not known for our disinterest in bussing each other, so for people outside that group, it could be a potential. Want me to comment on it further? I'm guessing you're mainly interested in people outside the group.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Newcomb -- I am not saying that is the team I am saying I want reactions to it. I realized something off in my prior reads and am trying to figure out what by having people react.
    Pozzai -- Everyone can comment. :) In that group or otherwise.

11. Newcomb

Also, Math, look at the thread and sort by post count. How likely do you think it is that all 4 scum are in the top half of posters? The way this game is going there just have to be slanking wolves. People in different timezones, infrequent posters, a few people totally MIA... slanking along is just too good a strategy right now for at least one of the wolves not to be doing it.

---------- Post automerged at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

By that I mean that the suspicion is mostly heaping and piling onto the people who've been recently posting.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Obviously, if you believe in that group you can't take my words for guaranteed facts.

But if Fonti and me were both scum, we'd have to 100% agree on forcing my lynch today in this situation, or Fonti would've slightly opened a door for me by asking me questions. At least that is my belief on the matter.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Jan only started posting recently and has been pretty lurky. And I could calculate the probability of that but I won't :p Math's is fun but it is higher than you think :)

---------- Post automerged at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Interesting. What about the rest of the team assuming you are town for the time being. Who would be the fourth if you assume all three of those are scum?

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Have not outlined my Titus read yet, since noone wanted it.

But i will copy you my notes :
    / mentioned early posts, either obvious mafia fake or confirmed town for it, hard to know what the truth is
    - going hard on a unlikely circumstance for town, maybe to fish out roles while commiting to nothing bad
    - #202 reads like pure rolebait.
    - #273 starts off with boring excuses, goes into random rolehunttalk and praising fonti for being good at that. (math scumread me for that later on -lets see how she handles this one)
    + i like the jan and banks could be buddies read .. it is really bad .. but since we are both unknown and act like buddies it fits
    - pozzai could be a buddie with banks as well there .. why not mention him, is the light townread on pozzai that strong that she eliminates the possibility already?
    / #284 trying to sway his attacker .. not sure if town being annoyed or mafia without a way out there.
    / trying to get pozzai out of hiding .. be careful on how friendly that one gets.
    - discrediting fonti a bit after her interaction with pozzai who might be a possible partner
    - #356 alligning his topscum & the most scumread person in the game with fonti, to make pozzai look more town (while alligning with him)
    - as pointed out in post #377 by newcomb : claimed to not know the amount of scum .. after claiming to not know about the daychat .. but she also knows all the roles and is in depth with his infos there .. again either rly bad or scum.
    - bad response to the acohunting accusation
    - #435 calling pozzai a misslynch - it feels like pozzai might be a rly important mafia role that he can not afford to lose.
    - #588 basically throwing himself before pozzai to get him to the next day. if they are mafia pozzai is the godfather and they want naruto to check him.

those are my notes on titus for you. i filtered it a bit, but every point is basically what i thought when i read it.

Something that i really did not like is the fact that she :
    a. had the town/mafiaslip early on an
    b. claimed to not know the number of mafia in the game

but also claims to have pretty good and in depth logic about the game and the roles, and all possible plays. those to facts dont fit well together.

She also called me out for "rolehunting" after she tried to get reactions by presenting unlikely plays that have no real point of being talked about, since the chance of someone softing their role by accident is higher than town getting any real info out of it on day 1.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

A little addendum.

I hadn't spotted Citrus moved his vote, he could still be a potential, but if we take town!Pozzai, I would kind of have to eliminate him from the "TMNT is mafia" group, as him swapping away from me would make little sense, except if he feels the tide is turning in such a manner it'll start ebbing out on me and return hard on TMNT. Then he could've moved that vote back to TMNT to seem more towny.

While there's still much talk about TMNT, this is not the feeling I had just at the moment though.

16. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I could buy Titus/Fonti, or Titus/Pozzai, more likely the first, but definately not all 3, and here's why. Fontisian led her attack on Pozzai less than 20 posts after I caught Titus out (my vote #280, Fonti's vote and early part of charge #298). If all 3 are teammates, and one just got caught out why would they bus a third teammate, instead of a random?

17. Newcomb

Also, I'm just getting caught up now. I'm going to try to do a full reads post later today, but here's where I'm at in bullet points:

- The people posting stuff about how they've solved the game make no sense to me.

- I think there is some solid evidence that fonti and Math are scum together, to the point where I want to read the thread again from that POV.

- TMNT hasn't done a single thing I consider protown and I think we should probably lynch him.

- If things continue along as they've been going, I'd like to establish a Circle of Trust with Waco and Atum on D2, assuming all three of us are alive. They're basically the only two people I have as strong town right now. Citrus and Kalas, consider this an invitation to join the circle by posting more doing more of what you're currently doing.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Jan if you have an outline on me I would like to see it :)

I think I noticed something in your walls I want to see if it flows into my wall.

---------- Post automerged at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

*smacky smacky* You are derping but your reread will show that. And what is your read on Pozzai?

This just looks like popular opinion on town reads. I think Atum is pretty much obv town atm

---------- Post automerged at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Good point :) Thank you.

---------- Post automerged at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Unvote
    /10townies

19. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Unlikely, if I read this correctly. Town should not care about appearing town. It is evident from their actions.

You consider wagon hoping town behavior?

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

grah I hate having a grown up job.

Math, that team is no because fontisian is town, Titus is very likely town, Jan is cool and I'm never going to lynch him (possibly), and, uh. I still have to reread Pozzai.

---------- Post automerged at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Oh, I have a reminder in my QT to lynch Xanidel for that weird reads list. Especially since he still hasn't explained it.

Unvote
    Vote Xanidel

Follow me into the light.