1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Ooh fluffy fluff. Reads please! :) Like a rainbow wall. I missed you and your Von-I-ness

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Hmm, I covered it a bit in #759

If Fonti/Jan/Titus is town, I'm in a really awkward position.

Interactions between you and Zen could indicate you're not aligned (I'll ignore the presence of 3rd party just for a bit of simplicity) so that could very well mean one of you.

Would Fonti townread her entire team though(well 3/4)? Maybe she would if she believes there's enough redeeming factors for all of them.

Jan pinged out Fonti's read came later than expected, he also mentioned my reaad were too weak and shun of TMI. I feel like these would be awkward ways to interact with a potential 5th (I'm assuming one of you and Zen is mafia here but instead of just saying that trying to eliminate people)

Fonti tried to discredit my read on Banks iirc(not without reason, I'll still try to give a read on him, but by no means is my read "good"), would she do that if Banks was her/their partner, I'm not sure.

Citrus - Fonti thing early, eh, I can't remember anyone else from the team speaking about him from the top of my head, might be a candidate.

Kalas was quiet a lot of the beginning, not much interaction that I remember. I can't flip either way with that as ignoring a partner is not unheard of, but going for lurkers merely because they lurk tends to rile people up a bit. Who voted on Kalas? I should probably check up on that after posting.

Xanidel slight townread from Jan, had Jan and Titus really low on his list, I don't think he'd put both of them on the bottom (I think both were below me, I might have been inbetween)

You'll notice I've focused mainly on my nullreads. I think there needs to be someone quiter in there. I should probably reread Typhoon again as I remembered nothing from the top of my head on his interactions.

3. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I would be very surprised if most of this game for me didn't consist of derping, when all is said and done.

Nonetheless: fonti stepped in to defuse the moment where you and I were basically threatening to tunnel each other into oblivion. So, lots of points against her being 3P, who who want the chaos, and being scum if you're town, because getting two townies to tunnel each other is pretty much ideal. So if she's scum I find it more likely that you are as well, and my very, very broad thought on fonti is that she's reaching a bit - like #331 - and constructing narratives that seem plausible but I can't follow the reasoning for why she thinks they're more likely than other worlds.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Oh and Pozzi I have at null, but not for lack of trying. There's too much confusion being thrown his way. I don't like it.

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I think you read me the wrong way around. I said I presented you a world of TMNT + Citrus, I missed his jump from me to TMNT.

I know I'm town, so that makes it a townier action for me, as I at that point didn't feel as if the pressure was going off of me.

If Citrus and TMNT is indeed both scum, his jump would be explained by him reading the game as going off me, back onto TMNT and he wanted to be amongst the earlier votes, instead of the later. Otherwise I simply don't see why scum!Citrus would move off me.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Pretty sure I already talked about my reads? But here they are with color.

Snowvon
    Newcomb
    Zenzao
    fontisian
    MathBlade

Atum
    Titus
    Citrus
    Kalas
    Jan

Typhon
    Qgqqqqq
    Pozzai
    The Waco Kid
    Banks

TMNTurtwig
    Xanidel

6. Titus

Titus Squib

So is Xan a townread to you now?

7. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    There's a difference between protecting hard and being willing to die for them.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Swap Waco and Math
    Fonti and Citrus +Kalas and that's a good wall

---------- Post automerged at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Oh but I'm not getting lynched today.

---------- Post automerged at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh shit QQQ is too low too..

---------- Post automerged at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and Pozzi... shit... I just saw the top parts and..

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Eh, orange is mostly the 'who even knows' pile, the order isn't really important.

---------- Post automerged at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 18:05 ----------

And I'm in the middle of rereading Pozzai.

10. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You have, what, 3 votes on you? And a bunch more suspecting. I know you're fond of inflating statements, but there's definitely a chance there.

---------- Post automerged at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

What am I "too low", Titus?

11. Titus

Titus Squib

It means you're town and should be read as such.

---------- Post automerged at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

If light green is town, then Math and Jan are both far too high but I can live with the other two.

Can you revote TMNT for awhile? A Xan vote is a good compromise but I want to trigger it later after the group recognizes Pozzi as obvtown.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

your outline is shorter because i read you towny earlier, or rather i need to reread the last 10 pages with your filter to get up to date with it.

MathBlade
    + Hating on me for the stuff i did when talking to banks, good reaction for someone who has no idea what i am doing. +
    + Seems to be completly in line with her reaction to newcomb at the start of the game. +
    + was the first and only person (for a long while) to give me anything on my question about her sister +
    + her reasoning for softclaims leading into hardclaims giving mafia information (or nightkills) is a real problem that we need to avoid.
    - #307 a lie? i think she never townread Zenzao, went at each other early on and then left each other as slight scumreads.
    + #394 spotting the acolyte hunt by tidus
    / #470 the fact that it can never be a townflip sounds weird, because if it is not a scumplay it is obvious townslip - there is nothing in between.
    + #517 at least the perfectly timed reaction looks like a on point spot. not sure if their partner would put 2 of his mates in top3 lynches and the trending wagon on town slot #6
    / #563 somehow does not get the question and misinterprets it completly. it wasnt about fonti being scum, why are you getting so defensive there?
    / #577 either a bad distraction from partner tmnt or trying to get town back on track against titus
    + #579

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Phone stolen in Vegas. Been trying use a friend's phone to occasionally glance at this. Will be home to computer at ~11-12 CST. Will either post tonight or in the morning, trying to cover what I missed. Sorry for this.

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Mmkay.

Unvote
    Vote TMNT

See? Everything you care about, gone in Vegas.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

That sucks. Take your time.

---------- Post automerged at 00:17 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

Hmz? I don't understand this comment.

16. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Aw, man. That's shitty. Take your time. Sorry for starting the trend of everyone calling you "Typhoon". :p

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Is The Waco Kid one you haven't gotten around to yet? Otherwise could you expand as we got very differing thoughts on him.

Also, explain town Titus to me.

I'm also interested in Zenzao, but I haven't completely made my mind up myself on him yet, so I'd like if you didn't expand on him untill I have unless someone is pegging you for it real hard.

---------- Post automerged at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Gosh dangit, I automatically just assumed...

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

In previous games, Waco and I would always scumread each other (except in one game where I was scum and got him to lynch Luckylee in LyLo? That was fun), and. He's up there with Do Not Know How to Read. Everyone in the orange grouping could do with a reread or five. He did say he wanted us to Not Scumread Each Other so we'll see how that goes.

Titus is town because I actually feel like I understand what she's saying, or at least it seems more frank and honest and maybe a little disjointed (town) than sultry and logical (scum). Titus is usually the /opposite/ of what everyone is reading her as, and the more reasonable and consistent she sounds, the more likely it is that she's fabricating something behind the scenes.

Roger that on Zenzao.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Please just post your own wall.

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Okay, 3x thx.