1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That sucks monkey balls. Maybe you have a tracker app yeah?

2. Banks

Banks Muggle

alright I feel bad I haven't been around. Is there an updated vote count or something somewhere? I don't know where to look at that sort of thing.

3. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Ouch, well that sucks man. Hope you at least had better luck with everything else out there.

I'm out for a few hours.

4. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    [I'm composing this alongside my questions in the main, so there are points that probably need updating.]

I really don't like Jan's read on Pozzai.

It's presented as being strongly related to the Titus-Pozzai interaction, with the (IMO) bizarre assertion that scum-Titus would sacrifice himself to save him, because he feels he knows his role is Godfather. Leaving aside that Godfather is not necessarily the most valuable role in this setup, and so his protecting it doesn't really make sense from my perspective, it seems largely contingent on the pairing being scum, yet he doesn't adjust this for a town-Titus read, keeping Pozzai as his strongest scum.

This is, AFAICT, his main hit on Pozzai:

There's some stuff there, but not nearly so strong for the conviction that seems to be going along with it. I mean, half of that stuff is subjective, a bunch of gut and tenuous leads. Despite this, Jan seems far too certain of it, painting Titus as scum for protecting him.

Uhh. I was going to vote Jan when I started this post, but his replies have made me a lot less confident. Still, scum read on him for an over-conviction on reads, drawing such strong correlation between two reads yet seemingly having them operate/function independantly, and the weirdness surrounding a Titus characterization of sacrifice of self for Pozzai which doesn't really seem beared out either by reality or by a proper response from one scumbuddy to another.

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Snowvon, what the hell. You're taking the most inscrutable player in the game and you're making her harder to read. Do not like.

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Hmm. Zenzao, what to say.

His aggressiveness and confidence/cockyness seems well balanced. He picked up on a few scum early on and have not let go, constantly in their face(well mainly Math) and trying to get reactions from them, good or bad.

His reaction to me pinging him out jokingly about wanting to colour his read wall got a "see if I give a fuck" seems to fit well in with the personality, I'd have been more suspicious if he had been more jovial in regards to that comment, but he stuck to his general attitude.

He said he would reread the thread and try to ignore Math and TMNT which I look forward to, and I think the timing of him doing so is fine, it gives enough time to give reads on most the people and time for town to analyse his conclussions.

I have him up around Qq level on my list.

8. Banks

Banks Muggle

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I really don't think it's that difficult.

Plus, I actually have some experience reading her, so. Oh well?

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Some of us thought you were.

11. Banks

Banks Muggle

I was feeling REALLY lazy yesterday in regards to online things so I just chilled. In the mood today going to eat in like an hour with teh family so I'll be around until then.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

So we can expect to see you get over 700 posts this game? Fonti will be so thrilled !

---------- Post automerged at 01:01 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------
    MathBlade, care to answer the same question I answered from you, in regards to the world you built up? If you would prefer not to because you want more people to answer it first that will be an acceptable excuse.

Take me out of the world, pretend I'm town. Who would you add as the 4th?

14. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Q is your scum read on Jan just for the conviction thing? How would you expect him to frame an argument to lynch a D1 scumspect?

---------- Post automerged at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Snowvon I wanna be blue or purple or whatever too. Please show me the way.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I will answer this but later. I have not seen a reaction from the majority of players. If I haven't answered this by Day 2 feel free to poke me (if I am alive)

16. Xanidel

Xanidel Squib

First I'd like to apologize for my minimal activity. Being online is easy, being able to post actively and contribute - not so much. I'll be moving tomorrow, so I won't have internet access until around next Thursday even if things go right. Fluff, if you feel that's too long, you can go ahead and replace me.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You can be purple with me just for today, and maybe blue later on if circumstances allow it. <3

18. Titus

Titus Squib

So a week and a half, or the day after tomorrow?

---------- Post automerged at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Derp... that's one week...

---------- Post automerged at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Can you stop fishing for read walls? It's not productive.

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

That's what I expected. If we both are, I will !

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It is productive to me to see where people stand. Then I can go back and see if any reads have a major shift between posts/days. Considering something is fucked up I want read walls.

Speaking of which you still owe a clarified wall.

---------- Post automerged at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Purple is my favorite color. :) I love purple :D