1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't owe you anything.

My reads haven't changed much anyway.

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Can I ask into your Zenzao read now, as I had time to give my own by this point.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I said he was a meta townread.

As town he's pretty aggressive, sometimes sassy, kind of stubborn, quick to get into arguments. As scum he's a little more defensive, soft-spoken, tries not to get on anyone's bad side.

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Did you explain this part earlier? If not, what do you think of my analysis of him?

---------- Post automerged at 01:40 ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 ----------

I honestly can't remember, if you did, then ignore my question completely.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Lets play for Mathblade here..

The team being Myself/Fonti/Pozzai/Titus

The upside of this team would be mafia being split up in two teams of two who are goin at each other without at this point goin that hard on each other.

Fonti is voting on Pozzai while Townread myself and Titus

Pozzai is the reverse scumreading Fonti while townreading myself and titus (only a slight townread)

Titus has TMNT as topscum while hating on Fonti Math and myself (but not trying to vote on either of those d1) - Pozzai is the toptown here.

And I am townreading Fonti while trying to kill Titus and/or Pozzai (without having voted on them just yet)

All 4 of them wile pushing on each other are willing to kill TMNT instead.

You could easily put in Mathblade for most of them and have a team that distances in a similar fashion without actually killing each other just yet.

It would be hard to keep that mafia game alive for a longer while and that team would have to go for a d1 lynch pretty soon or the players in it might have to change their attention.

The unlikely part about the team (other than me knowing it is untrue because i am town) is that all 4 of those have been at least kinda active, with myself lurking the most overall, getting only more active today while not doing that much on the first 2 days .
    It is more likely that there actually is at least one mafia between the people that lurk even harder, also those 4 as mafia could easily push so many other people as misslynches.

Something out of my personal text document that fits in well with those teams is :
    Titus + Pozzai vs. Fonti + Math

and :
    have to be really careful with the tunnel on titus and pozzai .. but they look so scummy as a team.

those are direct lines for myself while reading the game earlier today. i was not good at not tunneling titus and pozzai. :D

---------- Post automerged at 01:43 ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 ----------

Oh btw. Math did you get anything useful out of my reads on you?

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Pozzai: kinda.

7. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

You can't see it, but I'm swooning hard right now.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Did you guys know that 35% of the posts in this thread are by Math and Titus?

---------- Post automerged at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

:cool:

/tentownies

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Yeah okay not much on his aggression etc but I see how that could've implied something and as such lead to a sheep. Nvm my question then.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes you do. I asked everyone a direct question. Either answer it or be a dick and say you won't.

And it isn't clear what your reads are. You took a readwall and said make a bajillion (sarcastic) changes and that your readwall emerges. Why not make it clear?

---------- Post automerged at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Yeah I know. I am working on my posting addiction. Know of posters anonymous?

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Hmm .. while i did see Zenzaos play the same way you did i was missing the information that this is his townplay.

Zenzao
    + #192 reads really good to me
    + the way he dislikes TMNT reads well - that way of not commiting to keep your options open is scummy, esp since it is unneeded to mention it at the start of day 1.
    + while i dont agree with his early read on mathblade he is reasoning way better than other ppl on that early wagon

Together with this tid bit by TMNT:
    - #551 "It seems to passionate to be real at this stage of the game when he shouldn't have any actually conclusive reads."

You describing his townplay basically describes Zenaos play against Mathblade as a whole.
    Which makes me inclined to believe your read [for now].

12. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Typhon, when you get back/catch up can you update your reads on Math/Titus and TMNT?

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Yes. I thought Math was awkward for that.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

They are cut off but still analyzing it. Please put in the rest. At least the last sentence is cut if not more.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Care to explain this in #788 Titus, not quite sure what you're refering to?

16. Titus

Titus Squib

You were too low on Von's readwall.

---------- Post automerged at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Don't worry about it. I plan a come to Jesus for him today or tomorrow.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Oh I just saw my name and was like... What top parts!?

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That could be taken so wrong :p

Now my dirty mind and I have to step away a bit. Be back later.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Your top parts, Pozzai. ;)

---------- Post automerged at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Huh.

If you say so.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Since when do I not have a plan as town? (A) It's just more cookie.

Now, can you help me obvtown Pozzi?