1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I think we're at 8, so you probably should

2. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Unvote. Tooshote.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Untill Qq jumps off

Unvote

---------- Post automerged at 04:30 ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 ----------

Nvm

Vote: TMNTurtwig

4. Quiddity

High Score:
    his fluffiness Votecount/time remaining, please?

---------- Post automerged at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Btw, my vote on TMNT actually crossposted with a ton of that push on TMNT. I'm travelling out of data access, but I wrote that immediately following my previous post (about Titus' "general rule")

5. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I would answer you in regards to my case, but I guess you'd prefer those attacking me to explain it, not the one in it, correct Qg ? (dang it, didn't realise untill now it was a g)

6. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Hey fonti, has your read on Q changed at all?

---------- Post automerged at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Holy shit, that is a g, Q how have you never corrected anyone?

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I know RITE!? So shocked when I realised it.

---------- Post automerged at 04:45 ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 ----------

Also, you're currently on me, correct? Anything you wish for me to talk about Atum?

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

My approach to mafia varies a bit.
    As town i am mostly playing of logic and interactions, try to get a feel of how genuine actions/reactions are and get a feeling on how awkward interactions between players are (2 mafia pushing on each other while trying to keep some save distance can be as scummy as one mafia shielding another one without good reasoning)

As mafia .. well in theory i will try to copy my towngame while either protecting my partners or misslynch weak/clumsy town players. If i have to sack a partner i am inclined to get towncred for it or get a partner cleared for it (same if i have to sacrifice myself, that is fine as long as get a partner in a good spot).

But i also played two games during the last week one as vt one as mafia, and i hard softed arsonist (3rd-party) all game (lighting up candles all over my place and playing with them just to fuck with the guy who was about to get ignited) just because i thought it was a funny idea for videomafia. (and i got insane towncred for it)

Not sure what else to tell you, i normally am best on mechanics role interactions and logicreads.
    I suck at rolehunting in videomafia .. i think i am better at it in forummafia!

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

Day 1 ends at: This time (~4 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (6): Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112), Zenzao (#523), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883)
    Titus (3): Typhon (#65), The Waco Kid (#280), TMNTurtwig (#692)
    Pozzai (3): fontisian (#298), MathBlade (#651), Atum (#683)
    Banks (1): Jan (#39)

Abstaining: Xanidel, Kalas, Qgqqqqq, Banks

10. Atum

Nah, I read most of the last ~400 posts with a scum!pozzai mindset and that's kinda boring so I'm gonna poke some other people or re-read the thread or whatever. Also basking in this awesome townread status. That's pretty cool for me.

Posting in only 'plum' for the time being, just cuz. Also, who decided to name this dreadful color plum? Plums are delicious.

Scratch that, how was your day?

11. Quiddity

High Score:
    This forum has a way of screwing up my name like no other. I've corrected plenty for plenty different takes. Still, Qq is hardly a problem, and could easily be a shorthand for me regardless.

---------- Post automerged at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Jan, do you see Banks as scum? Why?

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Ironically enough, that right there is what Fonti used to ask me when she wanted to know my alignment in video mafia.

My day's been a bit 'meh' voke up with a tremendous headache and upstairs person had all 4 kids home.

Meant to go visit the parents but mom was ill as well so I decided just to slack.

13. Atum

1) The candles thing sounds too awesome for words.

2) How's your town game going so far? I saw you posted some notes on Pozzai, Titus, and Math, any other interesting interactions?

3) Would you say you've had an easier time gauging actions/reactions in video mafia or in this game so far?

---------- Post automerged at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

I was a proud fonti mentee for one game/all my life, but that has nothing to do with what you quoted so you should ignore it. Really, ignore it.

Sorry your day was so meh, though your slacking has resulted in lots of activity ITT so that's nice.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Eh, it happens. Without some of the worse days, how would we appreciate the good ones.

---------- Post automerged at 05:10 ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 ----------

Has anything changed for you in regards to Kalas, and care to expand your read on Math for me? I think it was post #683 you gave your last wall ?

---------- Post automerged at 05:11 ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 ----------

Video mafia is large amounts of trolling. We woke up one day with me holding a knife up in a game with a serial killer.

Fonti misslynched me later, so less successful than Jan clearly.

15. Atum

Actually yes! I really like a bunch of what Kalas has been saying! I could go back and look for specifics and stuff but you've gotta ask for that. However, it does tie into the Math question, so I'll say that his post acknowleding Titus' post about TMNT's posts regarding Math was really good, and akin to my typical approach to the game. I also really, really liked the aforementioned post by Titus, so I'm going back to a wait and see on Math.

Earlier in the game she looked pretty classically MathBlade to me, albeit a bit earlier than I'd normally expect in a game now that I think about it. She still does really, but I fully acknowledge Math's ability to fool people with meta and it makes a lot of sense for her to be caught out by a scummate's posts like that. So null, leaning town still, but definitely not unlynchable or above scrutiny.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I don't think I have to as we seemingly agree. I just noticed you had him as neutral last I saw something from you(so did I) and wanted to see if my we'd agreed on thought process as to why and what direction he'd shifted.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Your scum 7 are the same as my scum 7! /Excited noises/

We're finally becoming one.

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

How's that chainsaw working out for you, Q?

18. Atum

Who'd have guessed the apocalypse would come on a Thursday?

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Monday does indeed seem more like a day it would happen.

20. Atum

Guess this answers my question.