1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

And back up again.

I dont think Fonti claiming Titus town for knowing her role makes Fonti mafia.

I claim to know Titus role(claim), i just dont believe it and therefore want to lynch her.

Furthermore the way Titus interacts with people that dont read her town is just atrocious in my eyes.
    Basically blocking any posibility to figure out the game with her as town just for that.

As you wish.

UNVOTE

VOTE TITUS

If my only weapon to get you to play town is to vote on you .. here you are.
    And now dance. :banana: :whipped:

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I will say this one last time: Mathblade, from post one saying that Newcomb felt scummy without voting him, struck me as off. The Scum!Bomber in WH11 looked at the three relatively new players(me, another Scum IIRC, and someone else) and said "I won't vote these guys or really interact with 'em much toDay, so don't bother me over it".

That, right there, is the entire driving force behind my focus upon Mathblade, when coupled with a statement she made in the same game(or the Obs, don't recall exact placement ATM) "my meta's different here" which I construed to refer to no-flips as well, given this game is no flip just as WH11 was.

Everything that has followed has stemmed from that, and when Math began seeing an alignment between myself and Titus, I reacted as I tend to do when accused of being Scum. See Snowvon's post on my meta as well as what I've said on my meta(I don't take it well).

I don't have Math locked into a sure-fire Scum mindset at this point - scummy, but the more I read her reactions since out last spat, I'm thinking back to Bat2 and how she played there, and I can begin to see a point.

There. Done. That subject is dead and I will slap the necromancer that tries to dredge it up again in the immediate future. I have other people to look at.

Pozzai's sudden jump onto TMNT 2 minutes after Q voted TMNT feels like an attempted Scum!hammer that backfired by one vote. As soon as Pozzai realized that he changed tact and suggested we may have gotten too close to closing out the Day/lynching TMNT.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

What do you make of this being one of the main gripes of Fonti in regards to me, but seemingly she's ignored TMNT completely since voting on me?

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why cant Banks be scum?
    Noone ever went hard on him for being mia (scum might try to frame him for that).

I dont read him scum yet, but he is also far from town at this point.

His Zenzao read is interesting in a way, because people pointed out that this kind of metaplay seems to be more his townplay.
    He still scumreads him hard while asking fonti for her metareads about the people in the game.

I am curious why are you asking Fonti there Banks?

Sure you cant ask the ppl who are new here ... but Math or Titus who are both higher up in your towncircle could help you out with that and seem to be more trustworthy to you.

I cant shake the feeling that Banks is way off here. In his list all that is happening is town on town fighting while the mafia lean back and laugh their asses off.
    While i do see the possibility, i do not believe it. For that to be true a lot of people have to be playing really really bad.

[Coloured accourding to Banks Rainbowwall]
    Fonti vs. Pozzai
    Pozzai vs. Fonti Math
    Math vs. Pozzai Jan Titus
    Titus vs. Math Fonti Jan
    Jan vs. Pozzai Titus (or Fonti Math if those two are town)

While the people in yellow there are not yet in your towncircle, they are leaning town for you.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Zenzao

The paragraph in dashes Banks wrote about Titus but used he.
    ---
    Quote:
    Initially his first post was wolfy as fuck but 2nd read through was better especially later on he seemed to be more game solvy than anything else. I could be wrong on this one but I like it especially for today.
    ---

---------- Post automerged at 05:17 ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 ----------

I don't think he can be group scum because a group scum rule is to act like your townie self. People have pointed out that he is not doing such and he is boasting about catching Mafia yet doesn't take a stand on TMNT. Group scum could easily hop on without problems.

Furthermore he may be asking for a reaction. It may not mean they trust the answer. They may want to see how Fonti responds.

I think Banks may be scum siding here. Too early to tell.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Banks pretty much said this all day1 in the championship game as town(and most likely would have as wolf as well)

I wouldn't use this to determine any sort of alignment, especially not 3rd party.

7. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Thanks for the correction.

And people have got to stop doing that. I've seen too many he/she mishaps this game.

I'd agree with that. So Banks is Obito in your estimate then and should be watched but not lynched over more likely Scum candidates(TMNT/Titus/Fonti/Pozzai).

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It took this long to get reads and they seem more cold and distant and trying to get what he can versus being what he believes. Since Banks doesn't have much to go on it is a gut read.

reading Zenzao as scum feels like he did it to try to get me on his side. He may believe it but it is written in a way to try to get me to follow I think. *slaps self* *gives Zenzao hammer for necroing* sorry!

9. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    /facepalm

Tobi, not Obito. Too long reading the manga not to make that correction automatically when I see it.

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Eh, sudden. I've had TMNT as scum for the majority of the game, I've just had Fonti as scummier. Since she was getting no traction no point in my vote hanging around.

I did talk a bit about TMNT in a post to Newcomb just before I moved it and hadn't noticed Qg voting before I threw mine as I was reading on another page of the thread at that point.

Also, the vote backfired with two votes(albeit I personally thought with Qg and me it would be 8), if I wanted to hammer you can be well sure I'd make it 100% certain it would indeed be pushed over, and not be wrong in terms of votes.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Correction Tobi is 3P The O guy is scum. The idea I agree with.

---------- Post automerged at 05:27 ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 ----------

Except Pozzai is not my scum read. Jan is.

---------- Post automerged at 05:27 ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 ----------

And Xanidel and Not TMNT oh bloody hell.

I am scum reading Titus/Fonti/Jan/Xanidel.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Is the Fonti thing in regards to Titus? Could you expand on your read?

13. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Still feels scummy as hell from the timing of it, man. My team in Bat2 pulled the hammer gambit with my vote being the decisive vote D3 or D4 IIRC and it just reminded me too much of that.

That's the kind of thing I'd expect to hear in this situation.

I based it off of what I remembered from a few pages ago before going into the Banks posts. Most of us agree that TMNT is Scum and I'm currently Scumspecting Pozzai plus your thoughts on Titus and Fonti to get those four.

Jan and Xanidel I still need to re-read ATM.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Read the paragraph for the Titus Fonti synergy in then first 80 posts because I am tired. In it has a link to where Fonti claims to know Titus's role and Jan does the same after me explicitly saying not to do that. On the off chance all of you are town it gives scum something to look for.

However the way Fonti phrased that post like an acolyte claim when it is stupid to claim like that leads me to believe fake but the confidence within it leads me to believe Fonti knows Titus's true role.

Furthermore there are several times Fonti seems to suggest things without actually pressuring. Fonti is a wrecking ball pressuring scum into submission when town. Where is it?

I started getting suspicious after I quick flipped on Titus then Titus said something that made me go never mind and put me back in her scum pile but left me with what to do about Fonti's confidence so I started a reread at the beginning and saw where she manipulated Zenzao and have been watching interactions between the two since then.

Oddly for being the first person to suggest TMNT that Titus is actually arguing it and Fonti is staying on the sidelines.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And it should, I'm surprised noone(well Atum did) pointed this out earlier, especially since there's a fair few people already disliking me.

I fully realised myself how bad it looked, especially seeing as I hadn't seen Qg's vote at the time I did vote, and I'm surprised it hasn't come back to bite me even more in the arse at this point.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lol TMNT I have been saying town for a while :p Please do.

---------- Post automerged at 05:39 ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 ----------

Sometimes I don't mention things to avoid fuel for mislynches. If I am wrong about you though it is something for later. No reason to paint a suspected townie scummy.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Wasn't that exactly my point many pages ago though? That I'd expect a town!Fonti to actually pressure me. I find the whole idea that her throwing an off comment like "how does it feel to roll mafia" constitutes "pressure" from her, if she feels like I crumbled hard from that, why not just immediately have put real pressure on me, watch me implode.

Why would she give me time to prepare for a potential accusation on me before actually pushing, and why has she apart from her vote not re-invigorated her focus on me?

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Unless there are more immediate questions I am going to sleep. Fuck this cold to hell.

---------- Post automerged at 05:43 ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 ----------

Yeah it was. You're right. I think it is more fuel. There was something different about it. Fonti is different all around this game. I wonder if her and Titus are talking and both didn't want to dominate the thread since both are loud personalities. Especially with Xanidel in his prior game being quiet.

19. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Mm.

Will do sometime tonight. And g'night, Math.

Pozzai, while we're both on, any particulars you want to ask me about so far?

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And wouldn't you call that kind of thought "game solvey" which is what Fonti accused me of not being?

Whether I was wrong on that or not from town!Fonti perspective, that should've shown I considered what she did, instead of merely calling it "OMGUS"

Anyways. Go to sleep, unless you have something you really wish/need to retort to.

---------- Post automerged at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Well the obvious would be Fonti/me, but maybe we should look elsewhere.

What do you make of a bloke like Qg and one such as TWK.

They seem to pop up in very different positions on towncircles depending on who's giving them? Well TWK moreso than Qg.