1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Honestly I would not go that far. The post was defensive and you were not interacting with others. Pointing out things is not game solving. Investigating is.

I have a feeling a billion posts will be up before I wake up so I wanted to get that.

---------- Post automerged at 05:51 ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 ----------

Now sleeping

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Fonti I had as firm town in one part because I liked that she was backing my thoughts on Math at the time(without stopping to consider a why) and that was pretty much all. I skimmed through her interactions with you the first time and only really noted her statement that both Titus and Math were town yanking on each other's chains.

Since then I've thought a bit and I'm starting to see Math's side. I'm also remembering that Fonti should be a terror in either Scum or town roles, and she was Scum back in CYS, the game that got me back into Mafia a while back, which is where I got that impression from in the first place. She played us pretty effectively then.

I'd put Fonti at null right now pending the full thread re-read.

You I mostly remember from skimming the Fonti v Pozzai interactions, a few bits and pieces from you pleading your case toward the thread, and then you asking reads from Snowvon and now the TMNT vote more recently. Not exactly a sterling case of pro alignment in either direction at the moment to make a judgment on, either, but I'd put you toward scum-lean.

Q has been sporadic in his posts. I don't remember anything that stands out at the moment.

Waco I have as town for his case against Titus and that's about it.

Any of that help? Anything else?

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Could you expand on these two? I've felt like they've had decent observations, interjections and questions, Atum slightly more than Kalas. How come you rate these below for instance me?

---------- Post automerged at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

Would you agree with Mathblade that my demeanor in #163 was defensive?

Apart from that, fair enough.

I would agree somewhat with that, I had him as town earlier, mainly for a few mind meld moments and his reads. Haven't made a re-read of anyone for the last 400'ish posts so may reconsider him then, he did seem to slightly disappear.

We have him town from very different reasons then, while his interactions with Titus did help him lean more town I felt like his general demeanor and way of pushing the thread onwards, his calm attitude with room for some quirky remakrs etc.

Every little bit helps.

Hmm. Who made the read on you this thread you disagree the most with? (if you can't think of any that's okay)

---------- Post automerged at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

Not the conclusion but the general thought process

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yo Pozzai!

Can you please give me as much of your Q-read as you have?

He was lime green on your rainbow and i dont remember you mentioning why (and i rly dont want to search 50 pages for it if you can just tell me). :)

5. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    On an unrelated note to the current subject, more from Banks that I do not feel is townie, at all, after my run down on him earlier;

Its possible, although not necessarily probable, that he scumslipped here. Every part of that paragraph is bugging me in varying ways, but this cinches it;

IE who should I emulate/not harp on too badly and who should I start eying as lynchbait?

Solidifying a Scum mindset here from him.

Not explicitly so. It sounds reasonable. I will say though that,
    is not likely to serve you well. There are some that do that(I tend to be straight forward - perhaps a bit too obnoxious, even) but lying through omission and misdirection is to be expected, and not solely from the Scum team.

Rubicon, a player not in this game, pulled that one as 3P and as Scum in the past two games I've played with him.

Mm. Q comes and goes more than Jan, Banks, Xanidel, or Kalas, who are the other lurkers that come to mind, but his specifics elude me.

That's all I remember from him in my previous Math=Scum mindset. I've got a lot of re-reading to do for anything more than that, and I'll keep this in mind when I do.

To each side, unfortunately.

Math for our original back-and-forth. Since we signed the Geneva Convention charter it would be Banks.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I liked his response to Newcomb in #220, I agreed with a lot of his reads in #257, we mindmelded on Zan, but forgot to add page number to that(should be earlier than #257 from my notes)

I liked his questioning on you in regards to me being the Godfather if I'm with Titus and why you still read me scum individually if Titus is town.

---------- Post automerged at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Should've seen that coming... Say ignore Math, Math does not exist, any other read that thought process wise irked you, and potentially why?

Not that I didn't appreciate the answer, it just didn't tell me much due to the constant fighting for a good part of the game between you.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ok guys this one is getting a slight bit annoying ..

Read the last 20 pages (which makes 40% of the total game) and call me a lurker after that.
    I said beforehand that i had to work for the first 2 days, next day i was mostly busy reading everything and after that i have been here doing what i can.

There are people who have done shit for this game .. but I wont let you put me into the same pot at this point, especially with you being someone that has half of my post and only been busy tunneling on 1 person for most of the game.
    (I still read you town because vons metaread on you fits perfectly with my ingameread and i have a hard time not trusting his sexy ass.)

Not that it matters at all to me because quality posting can be more important than Quantity but anyway here you are :

Current Postcount:

Mathblade 174
    Titus 155
    Pozzai 152
    Newcomb 82
    Jan 48
    Whe Waco Kid 45
    Qgqqqqqqq 45
    Fontisian 41
    Cirtus 40
    Atum 30
    Snowvon 30
    TMNTurtwig 29
    Kalas 26
    Zenzao 26
    Banks 21

Xanidel 10
    Typhon 05

ppl who have official excuses for missing most of the game

Lurker according to Zenzao

I dont give a fuck if you call me scum .. dont like the quality or whatever .. but stop calling me a lurker when there is absolutly no reasoning for it.

8. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Not really. Unless you have meta on me, my play style so far doesn't read favorably so I can't fault most of the other players but Banks for their placement and reasoning for my placement.

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Hmm.

So what do you think of my read on you in #807 ? I don't have a meta read on you, but read you town?

Should have been feeling a bit awkward to you then?

---------- Post automerged at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

Why you lurk so much? :p

10. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    My apologies, then. A more accurate phrase would be "People that I have not seen enough of to garner a lean, let alone firm alignment indication of, in the time that I was skimming to respond to Math". When I think of your name I draw a relative blank on memorable posts prior to a re-read, thus your inclusion with the other players getting the same.

You remind me of TerRaine and Irene. I approve of this outrage. +town by a small percentage.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

UNVOTE

VOTE POZZAI

Hi!
    good thing you are the one saying it, i dont feel bad for changing my vote again. :p

---------- Post automerged at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:58 ----------

I just learned .. german nerdrage works in written form as well .. you just have to imagine my accent while reading it!!

---------- Post automerged at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

Oh yeah, i am fine with that. You not remembering my content is completly fine.
    People were going on about how bad it is for severeal pages, but you might have skipped those i guess^^.

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Snowvon posted his wall about a dozen posts prior, with me ranked near the top. You say you aren't decided on me in 797, then from your 800 and further 807 it seems like you're taking what Snowvon said on me into consideration with your observations, same as Jan.

---------- Post automerged at 10:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 ----------

Reason behind that, please.

Yeah, sorry. Doesn't help I should have gone to sleep around 1AM and here it is just after 10, I've been defusing the situation with Math and then looking at Pozzai and Banks in particular in the interim.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Which is why I thought it awkward you didn't ping my read out initially.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

(#831)
    That was when i switched my read on you to towny, accordning to the meta information i got from the people inside the game, mostly von.

15. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Not sure why that should have bothered me. I kind of appreciate it that anyone is actually listening insofar as my meta is concerned. Snowvon did much the same for me in WH11 when asked about my behavior by the other FS players.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh i am split between Titus and Pozzai, while i prefer Titus right now Pozzai rly wanted to tease me, and there is no danger in switching my vote for now.

None of them will live or die by me voting for now.

I do like Pozzais level of activity lately, but i have to reread the last 10+ pages to be sure how good his content really is.
    Posting is easy .. giving good content is harder.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Well if you thought that people in general should read you scummy if they do not know your meta and you think my read was influenced, maybe slightly sheeped of Von, I feel like it would've bothered town!Zenzao.

I know I get a bit confused when people read me town for "the wrong reasons"/"under situations where they shouldn't".

Which is one of the things I don't like about Titus, I don't know what she reads me for, I have a hard time accepting that me willing to talk to her speaks of town!Pozzai so strongly she'd defend me as furiously.

18. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Appreciate it.

Hm. Not the greatest justification for a vote but we still have plenty of time left in the Day. Thanks.

Agreed.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Hmm damn .. i actually had a spooky idea why fonti and titus might be a scumteam .. stumbled over a really bad interaction between those two ..

But i could be completly wrong there .. will check it first.

20. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    This is a logic trap, isn't it? Your original question was, "who would I disagree with on their read of me/process in reaching that". Simply put, you either trust the meta that a. Snowvon(and Fonti before him) pointed out about my behavior, and b. that I myself have raised about my behavior, or you see something in what I've said that you agreed was better than null from around that point in time that may or may not sync with aforementioned meta raised by players I've played with.

Banks is one of those disregarding the meta in thread to come to a wholly inaccurate conclusion, and seems to be suspect on the whole. From an outside perspective one could still draw scummy conclusions from my latching on to Math but I'd like to think I've done enough insofar as TMNT and the rare other post to other players to warrant a null read at the least by the time of your 807.