1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Nnm .. what they did they would have prepared in the scumchat in a better way ..

My thought process was going around :

a. Titus calling Fonti a really good rolehunter
    b. Fonti asking someone to stop crumbling
    c. fonti said she knows Titus role for sure

(Damn math will hate on me for talking about this for sure, but this information was told by fonti anyway so it shouldnt be a big deal)

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Okay, thx Zen.

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Mhm.

Any thoughts you want answered while I'm at this, Jan?

---------- Post automerged at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

Yo, Atum. Same inquiry to you. I've got maybe 20 more minutes before I've got to head off for the rest of this morning and probably the better part of the evening.

4. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I'm good, Zen-master, just re-reading the thread.

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay then. I'm out for about ~12 hours. I'll get back to anyone then.

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

RUBICON HAS JUST REPLACED XANIDEL.

Also, this is a reminder that votes must be on a separate line to count.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

VC please

Math, you have been so tunnely this game because you are trying to fit facts to a scenario rather than fit a scenario to he facts. You've cycled through so many teams for me that are patently absurd. You can't make me fit on a team because I am not scum.

Newcomb, I am not scum and I know you have trouble trusting me now but I don't care. Players who effectively gambit are some of the best but frustrating players. I have pulled this gambit type before (although not Slayers) knowing that scum would want me dead. It pissed off a few people but worked, because we had competent town. Result: Mathblade and one scum from each team tunnel scumreading me.

I may not be likable but I very well have a plan. I need a VC to know if I must trigger the next part but I am hoping to lynch TMNT and trigger part 2 later. Reread my posts supposing that all but the blatant contradiction to get Waco onto me. You should see why I must be the only mislynch, or maybe I am putting too much on you.

I readily acknowledge I am a pain in your ass. I am doing it because it's the right play and a lesson you need to learn. Gambiting and complex strategy is something I put off showing to others until game 6 but this setup leaves me zero choice.

---------- Post automerged at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

VC Please

Hi Rubicon, please vote TMNT.

8. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    MathBlade this was an honest read from me. About as unbiased as I could manage. Would you address it the same way you did Titus'?

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------
    Titus thoughts on Atum, Jan and Zenzao and I'll do the same?

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Hi Rubicon, please read as much of the thread as you can and make your own conclusions, rather than just doing what Titus randomly asks

Crossing my fingers I'll have Internet access, I'm out all day but do have my phone handy

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

My top two scum reads are voting each other, and are the top 2 wagons atm so if it holds, I pretty much have to be siding with one or the other. I've been on TMNT before Titus made a case out of it.

Just saying, you know I'm voting Titus, and have been voting her for about 700 posts, why are you campaigning Titus scum to me??

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Titus, I don't understand why you are SO hellbent on consolidating on tmnt. The closet to day end the more important it is we do, but you've been doing it since the first 2/7 of the entirety of day 1. I sincerely don't understand how it's good to lock up vote movement and wagons, because we lose a potential shit load of information on voting patter 's and stuff when you advocate everyone sitting on tmnt. Theres already 6 votes on tmnt, why the drastic need to approach L-2??

TMNTurtwig rainbow wall/reads on all the players, even just a spectrum of town to scum, would be really nice. Keep in mind if you're town even if you get lynched, there's plenty of time to post your thoughts and opinions before you're lynched. It's extremely useful to us when you do post as much as you are able please and thanks

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Titus, 1 rainbow wall please... Because you clearly are town and not afraid to commit to putting down reads in the thread

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Wellp my connection is progressively downgrading as I travel, no promises I'll have Internet accessatoday :/

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

In 1 posts so they're easy to find, read, and quote

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

100%

10charcs/

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Citrus, We don't need the rest of the day. I can count times when I got off because I was wagoned to early. When you catch scum, you lynch them.

@Waco, How much depth do you want in your spam? Just the colors?

---------- Post automerged at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Oh and I need to be the only viable mislynch so...

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I want the whole 9 yards, colors, in order of pref town-> scum with reasoning

18. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Cough988TitusCough

---------- Post automerged at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Though this would work just as well.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

OK. It would help if you told me spoiler code so I could hide the spam then and have a tdlr

20. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Post #1000!

---------- Post automerged at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------
    Titus: I have no idea how to spoiler...