1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Really Titus? Its the basic quote code just with 'spoiler' instead.

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I heard that is the scum post !

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

Day 1 ends at: This time (~3.5 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (5): Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883)
    Titus (4): Typhon (#65), The Waco Kid (#280), TMNTurtwig (#692),MathBlade (#906)
    Pozzai (3): fontisian (#298), Atum (#683), Jan (#971)
    Banks (1): Zenzao (#942)

Abstaining: Rubicon, Kalas, Qgqqqqq, Banks

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  4. Koalas

High Score:
  5. Titus

Titus Squib

It never works for me.

---------- Post automerged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Math is also voting me.

6. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

7. Koalas

High Score:
    Then join the rainbow brigade.

8. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Citrus: I'll get a read wall up by the end of today.

9. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Everyone not Titus/Mathblade: What are your thoughts on the now replaced Xanidel?

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Thanks, tmnturtwig.

Titus, if as soon as the game started a scum scumclaim ed, we wouldn't immediately lynch them and end day. We would get as far through the day as we could, THEN Lynch the scum in the latter part of the day. Otherwise we'd limit vote patterns and discussion for the day

Waco, I'm excited to see Rubicon join and am eagerly awaiting his thoughts/posts

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

He felt very passive and uninterested in reading people.

Not having played with him this might be a personality thing, he seems like me, to prefer to have some content to base his reads on, and not great at coming out strong out of the gate as some people in the game is.

It may also just have been due to real life, moving coming up and everything.

If I had to lean him one way or another it would be scum, but I hate making any reads on people that I do not know and have spoken very little.

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Titus: This long campaign you've been running on TMNT and your not voting him, while urging others to???

13. Koalas

High Score:
    On all 10 of his posts? Scummy side of neutral. Everyone has something to contribute on Day 1 and I hate players that think saying that gives them carte blanche to completely disappear. His read wall also had some questionable placements and, dumb as it sounds, I don't like that he didn't use color. Strikes me as very much trying to fly under the radar.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Citrus, Agreed, hoping Xanidel was town, so that we have Rubicon on our side.

Pozzai: I understand, my last game I was scum-mates with Xanidel in what was his debut game, and have a few thoughts, but am curious what others think

15. Koalas

High Score:
    EBWOP: think that saying they don't gives them carte blanche to disappear.*

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Understandable. Do you know if he have played any games since that game?

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Not that I am aware of

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Xanidel
    / post #182 feels genuine frustrated for getting nothing out of the first 10 pages - could be faking scum, need more infos first.
    + post #198 about tidus reads good, while he isnt commiting on anything he spots a few weird plays by tidus.

after that he had some weird interaction with titus, both math and titus called him scum for it for slightly different reasons.

And then there was a rainbow with the only thing i remember the bot 3 being Titus myself and Math, which was kinda weird to me (not that i was down there i had not posted a lot at that point), but rather reading both math and titus scum, i agree(d) one of them scummy yes .. both of them would be weird play.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

I would. The resistance by scum occurs naturally and the claimer then doesn't get lynched anyway. You have to have this sort of hyper focus, which is why I'm not scumreading Waco (despite him being wrong on me).

I caught scum on post #29 before in a larger game. :S Then I wound up scumreading all the people defending him because the reasons were shit for defending him. A town was like "Let's come up with all the reasons [scum] could be town". I engage. Yup, that's why we're not voting scum. Totally frustrating and it's how I escape getting lynched as scum.

The wagons here are "natural". Notice how I say that I want to be the only mislynch and yet there are people scumreading me and Pozzi saying Pozzi can only be scum with me... yet not voting me. Take note of these things. Pozzi is how scum are resisting. Just because it's not the wagon you expect doesn't mean it's not "natural".

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

oh yeah i just realized .. somehow i wrote tidus and not titus ..sry about that .. played a bit much final fanatsy 10 at one point in my life i guess :X