1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Now this is more like the VC I expected. Let's get a few more decisions in, vote obvtown or obvscum. :) (Hint: I'm the town.)

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

So just gonna hop back on you so you are the only misslynch again!

UNVOTE

VOTE TITUS

Spend a bit away from my pc .. there is something about your proposed play that feels like a win-win regardless of your allignment.

---------- Post automerged at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

makes the votes 5-5-2 should be a good start.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

My taunt was not strong enough :(

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

well i am rarely one to hold a grudge if you want someone to hold a grudge - well fonti is already voting on you!

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

You've said this in various forms a couple of times, and I can't help but get the feeling that when you say it, you're laughing maniacally behind your screen, "And that's what i'm doing right now, suckers!!"

I apologize if this is going to far, but my paranoid mind works in strange ways.

Any answer for #1012??

---------- Post automerged at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

EBWoP: Too** far

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Germans are indeed known for not holding grudges!

7. Titus

Titus Squib

I am. At least I should be.

---------- Post automerged at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Yes I am. I'm the first vote on him.

8. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Sorry, could've sworn HF's vote count had you on Mathblade... my bad

9. Titus

Titus Squib

No. I get that. That's the reason I'm not scumreading you. I play town to counter scum, so I factor in what I would do as scum as how to defeat them. Hence why tunnelling caught scum must be done.

Obviously check the facts to ensure they are scum, but go ahead and try to find anything townie from TMNT. Sure, I'm annoying... but is that scummy?

Also, think for a second, in what universe would I actually wagon myself and want me to be the only available mislynch ;)

---------- Post automerged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

1. Snowvon - Town, but a minor concern about buddying. He goes along with my plan to just vote TMNT and keep Xan on the back burner. It suggests a pretty strong townread of me and a strong scumread of TMNT and Xan, which is exactly where we should be at this point.
    2. Citrus - Obvious town. Asking the right questions, yet taking awhile to see the answers. I tell him no one should crumb unless they can be confident enough in sneaking crumbs past. I'm pretty much the only one to get away with that. He's a few steps behind, but he'll figure thinks out.
    3. Xanidel - Scum. He pushes me and runs. Math putting this as a "defense" of me only heightened my scumread here. I don't see how any sane person sees how Xan was defending me... ever.
    4. TMNTurtwig - Just discussed with Kalas. My prior responses to the worst post question are incorporated.
    5. Zenzao - Town. Math's early push on him was shit. Math's misrepresentation of his scumread on her only heightened my read here.
    6. MathBlade - Opens by doubtcasting Newcomb which she drops immediately after he's declared unlynchable. Her response to any fact is "But Titus is scum" she'll turn you into her army of legion blah blah blah. Frankly, that never happened in any game. Her responses just have gotten more and more ridiculous and hypocritical to support her positions.
    She asks Zenazo to reread the thread supposing she's town. Yet, when Atum and Kalas ask her to discuss Kalas's points, she refuses because Titus is brainwashing Kalas.

There's a nagging doubt that Mathblade is confbiasing this to levels that are ridiculous because she's afraid of being wrong, but she's probably scum. I don't see Town!Math saying that Zenazo never had specific quotes when he did.
    7. Atum - Probs town. I was heavily townreading him until that awful Pozzi vote. Could have been derping/reaction test. I still have zero interest in lynching him today.
    8. The Waco Kid - Town. Either he believes I'm scum or is playing along with me for the lols. Don't really care. He's conftown. Don't need reasons.
    9. Kalas - Town. He's not going to ask me for reasons if he intended to put up a wall on TMNT anyway. He actually took a look at my posts, analyzed and put up his own thoughts on why TMNT is scum. He has a slow start, but his entry here also trying to get Math to reconsider her read on me also is suggestive of him townreading the both of us and trying to get us to get along. Town!Kalas has always been one to say, well let's look at the facts and take the drama out.
    10. fontisian - Null. Fonti's push on Pozzi was legitimately horrible. Yet, Fonti doesn't jump onto me when it's easy saying she's hard townreading me.
    11. Jan - Jan's arguments for such a logical appearing player have more holes than swiss cheese. The whole Titus is coaching Pozzi yet he refused to vote me. His posts read more like scum bitching that they don't have enough mislynch options than someone who actually feels his posts are accurate. P-edit for Jan's recent vote on me: He finally votes me only after Pozzi has been made obvtown.
    12. Newcomb - Frustrated newbtown. His pattern mirrors what I saw others when I was explaining gambiting to them to a T. At this point, the only other person who has seen this pattern is Mathblade and would have to be coaching him. Yet, I don't think that's the case. His reactions have been obviously genuine at the time. His reads, but for me, have strongly mirrored my own. He never fell for the Pozzi trap as far as I could tell. He is worried about sucking but he's actually, he's pretty close to cracking this.. I think.
    13. Typhon - Null. Needs more.
    14. Titus - That's the color of Greek philosphers. I'm Socrates, but better this time around. (Seriously, if you think I actually would be a better Greek philospher than Socrates, I don't but #arrogantRP to conftown).
    15. Qgqqqqq - Town. I liked the push back onto his thoughts when others told him that he was provoking the existing debates rather than jumping to defense, he jumps to offense. Yes, it's the truth, they should be going after each other.
    16. Banks - Need more from here.
    17. Pozzai - Obvious town. He's handled this pressure really well, especially when the arguments get more and more ridiculous.

Rainbow coming soon.

---------- Post automerged at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Unlynchable for today
    Need more from/Null
    High Probability of Scum

Me, Atum, Citrus, Snowvon, Waco, Pozzi, Newcomb, Qgqqq, Kalas, Zenazo
    Banks, Fonti, Typhon
    Xandiel (Needs more and the only thing he's done is bad)
    Math, Jan

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I will prepare a post for right after your play that might or might not explain my paranoia in your eyes.

I admit i was hedging with that play. in 1 world I was right and force a scum to out in 1 I was wrong (and the only bad thing happening due to it is me getting scumread). Will take that bet any day of the week.

Not that it really matters i am actually switching you to town for now until the end of the day (while still voting on you!)

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

In regards to Jan, his vote on me was mainly because I joked around with him, I feel fairly confident had I not done that he'd have sat down and analysed the game before putting a vote on me.

And while you may think I'm obvtown, the general consensus doesn't seem to imply so, too many people I merely seem to be slightly less scum than TMNT is my impression of the game, I don't see that as a reason to change his vote.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah, that's piss poor play from any slot but mine. Knock it off and vote the scums. I'm very disinclined to believe this.

---------- Post automerged at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Argue you're not obvtown, fine by me. I just want you to be unlynchable, so you're wrong but I don't think it's worth belaboring the point since there's no wagon on you.

---------- Post automerged at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Well no actual threatening wagon.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

That's more because of you and TMNT that a townread from people though.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

So, like I said. We're lynching me or scum today and we're not lynching me.

If you look suspicious, then scum won't want to try to soup you. Thus a victory.

15. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I just didn't agree with the tidbits on Jan.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

TMNT

My readwall is now finished.

---------- Post automerged at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

It's ok. Not everyone's going to agree with me all the time and *gasp* I can be wrong from time to time. We can discuss Jan tomorrow, provided Jan is still alive.

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Anyways... @everyone I'll take a lil nap, and read up on the last 400-500 pages when I get back up. If you want any questions answered before that I'll check up on the post before re-reading. Be back in 1½ hour's time.

18. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

HI SNOWVON
    I'm town, are you? Not really feeling it yet.

Unvote

19. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I have two thoughts here:

1) Have you seen the movie, Airplane! ??

2) There was a comment in obs from Fonti (I think) for Filler Q after scum!me pushed through a Day 4 lynch on 3P!Snowvon, who was an un'CC'd neighbor to scum!Sloth, that went to the effect of, "Once someone screws with you enough, you assume the always are."

20. Titus

Titus Squib

1) Nope.

2) And that's why you have to check my work to see if it's 100% true. The catch is, I own being manipulative here, because it's the best way to play my role. :)