1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Kalas -- I feel Jan is doing it to defend Titus and that TMNT is town but that is an argument for another day. She won't vote for Jan because it was a fabrication (fine use your words. I still think one can fall on a banana feel intentionally and slip to the floor)

Anyone not voting for Jan in their next post has explaining to do.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Curious your reasoning for coming into a thread with competing wagons and you only ask about one of them?

Are we actually town together for the first time?

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am just laughing so hard at this.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Explain why you are not voting Jan. Now.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Mathblade you are so funny .. i just cant decide if bad or scum .. but as a veteran player i cant beliefe you are that bad. :)

Nice try to spread paranoia and try to get a misslynch going. I appreciate the effort.

6. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

You seem to be much more engaged with the game than last time, at least.

I don't need an explanation for Titus being wagoned. It's more surprising when she isn't wagoned. That doesn't make her town, I'm just saying.

I figure fontisian either knows how to read pozzai and can tell he's mafia, or she sees him as a threat and wants to eliminate him early

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

....You scumslipped/fabricated/advocated and your defense rather than explain why you are advocating for a mislynch is to attack the attacker and saying I am trying to get a mislynch going.

I have no problem switching back to Titus end of day if town are still being dolts over not wanting to lynch someone who openly advocated for a goddamn mislynch in thread.

If town doesn't lynch someone who actively claimed in thread to mislynch someone we have no hope.

8. Rubicon

Please actually explain what you meant.

9. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I'd rather get the ring-leader who very good at talking her way out of trouble, which means lynching scum and making the thread more productive than going after a newer scum who might yet slip more info for us. Of course now that I have to say that....

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Explain why you are not voting Jan. Now.

And OMG this is Rubicon scum slip from the Sloth game with the custom flavor based on his novel. Acknowledge and cast away.

This is bad. Super bad.

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

That is a bad idea with Titus. Very bad. Remember about the fuckers. She will use that time not to give info but to try to get Jan out of this. Titus as scum will only pollute ones head with little fuckers.

Do not let your brain get in trouble.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

This one is tricky .. i can explain my actions but i do want titus ok for it.

Will tell you what i think is happening if she gives me her ok.

If she doesnt i will explain myself by being vague wich might sound fishy, but i dont rly care.

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Yea, there's one easy way to stop Titus from screwing this up. It's called lynching her... like now. Which we can't do with your vote hanging solo on Jan.

---------- Post automerged at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

If your trying to tempt me to vote you, you doing a greatjob

13. Rubicon

Oh I get it.
    Math, just read between the lines.

I'm not crazy about that Waco post.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Rubicon: Vote titus, iso my posts for the case

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Also i never wanted to misslynch Titus. i only wanted her as the only lynch option against TMNT.

Voting on TMNT might push the wagon over so I'd rather vote on Titus so we actually do have two wagons.

I might be completly off with my read, but it all fits so well together at this point. I am just enjoying myself.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

The Waco Kid -- Do I want Titus? Yes. Do I believe she is scum? Yes. With Jan? Yes.
    However Titus is a read. No matter how much I believe something I must go after the sure thing in Jan scum.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

1)No. Slayers does not require a VT.
    2) No. You are fitting anything I do to fit your thought.
    3) Jan's post is not a scumclaim. I think he's scum but that doesn't mean he slipped.
    4) Yes, he basically said I am playing along with your Slayer's if he's town. The case on TMNT is stronger as I see no plausible town story. Do I think its more likely than not Jan is scum. Sure but TMNT is almost certainly scum.

If you think I will just pollute he thread, why are you voting Jan?

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

While you might believe my wording was wrong/off .. it did get good results.

19. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kipping in again before I actually do go to sleep for the day to say, I don't feel this is a scumslip so much as using Titus own words against her. Titus keeps calling herself "the only mislynch" (#987,#996) and I feel that this is you going a bit overboard, Math. Not to mention your sudden shift into demanding from everyone, which, to be frank, feels more like I faintly remember Fonti from some time ago being.

That said, Titus stance that we should immediately lynch Scum instead of letting the Day play out and building potentially new information from a supposed Scum until deadline nears, as makes sense, is wholly wrong.

ICBF to remember who said it, but "you can't all be Scum".

Also, Titus your reasons for townreading me finally click under Pozzai's meaning from a couple of hours earlier. (5. Zenzao - Town. Math's early push on him was shit. Math's misrepresentation of his scumread on her only heightened my read here.) So that's the only reason you're townreading me? Nothing else that I've done only how Math has reacted to it? Nothing from my interactions with any of the other players between the past few days, nothing about a meta/gut reaction, just using Math as an excuse to prop me up?

WAF. Does not compute.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Rubicon -- Anyone who knows me knows I am the most literal person on earth. I do not see anything other than a scum claim. At this point there is no reason not to explain it because I can and will continue to scream Jan scum.
    Titus -- Slayers is what scum says when they get caught. It just says a scummy vanilla townie acts scummy to get a lynch. You are acting scummy because you are scum.

Again I am voting Jan because he said he would mislynch in thread. Simple.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Slayer's_Gambit

Slayers gambit link.