1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Zenazo, you defended yourself but the misrep thing and pushing TMNT are the only memorable things you've done. Frankly, by the time I got to you on the wall. I was bored. Readwalls are pointless recap exercises done for reasons that make no sense.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hi. I haven't read anything and won't for a while. Jan is town. Bye.

---------- Post automerged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

So is Titus.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Yes we all know an innocent child cannot do a slayer's?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

OMG I want to cry. Someone calling themselves a mislynch doesn't excuse a blatant scumslip later. Jan at face value wants to mislynch a townie. Even if you treat this as Jan narrowing the field there was no need to do this. TMNT and Titus were the top candidates Jan could have just voted TMNT as they were not in danger of being hammered yet based on fluff's VC

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Was checking in to say I like Jan for town, but evidently fontisian ninjad me

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Did I not call Titus/Jan/Fonti/Xanidel(Rubicon)?

Bat Mafia all fucking over again.

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So opening myself up to questioning and my subsequent answers changed nothing. Pushing on Banks' scumminess did nothing. Right-o. Readwalls are ways of getting Scum to caught more easily because, one way or another, they're going to have to point the finger at different players and the rest of the players can examine that for fuckups and general misdirection.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Fonti! i cant tell if you are town or mafia from this.

You could never call me mafia after all i did this day anyway. that is just so much more my town playbook than mafia. :/

If Titus doesnt say anything against it i will explain myself in 25 minutes. (while only giving minimal information regardning her, if possible)

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Citrus Explain. fontisian Explain. Although you said you won't. But you should so putting this here.

10. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    What the hell, Fonti. That is not helpful when you don't offer anything but your word on it(I know, I know, I'm pointing at her for helping my own meta, kettle meet pot etc).

So who is Scum in your world since your last wall? Ugh.

You are scumreading both Titus and Jan so how can it be from your POV a Scumslip to mislynch a townie? If Jan had said the same about anyone else excluded from your Scumteam I would be backing you right now.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Opening yourself up is how you defended against the misreps well.

Banks hasn't done anything either way.

Nah. Readwalls are by far the easiest way to misdirect.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

As I said it is a fucking intentional post. Titus knows I read every goddamn word and detail. They collaborated on it to try to faketown firm Titus.

This is strategic. I analyze anyone voting Titus and the flipping from Titus to Pozzai to Titus again is engineered so that goddamn post would be fucking noticed.

If you let Jan and Titus talk their way out of this I swear I will have a new use for Zenzao's bricks as a place for me to smack my head against as that will be more productive than what happens after.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah. Now is not the time for Part 2.

If we can lynch TMNT without Part 2, that is best.

---------- Post automerged at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Nope. Nice but no. I haven't tried to town firm myself or explain why I need to be the only possible mislynch.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This is advocating never a read wall ever. Which is ridiculous and stupid. Yes scum can use readwalls to misdirect but they must be consistent and it holds them to it all game. Scum can also use posts to misdirect that is the easiest way. You can't seriously think posts are a bad idea. Otherwise nothing would happen lololololol

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Everything posted should be read. Just acknowledge vreadwalls are the best source of misdirection.

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, I'm back. Started a massive, detailed reread, but that's going to take some time and you guys deserve some posts from me. Sorry about disappearing, the phone thing was crippling on this front. Can anybody catch me up to what's going on or point me to what I should read so I can start contributing a little?

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Your bricks have found new purpose Zenzao.

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

No they aren't.

Jan scumslipped/fabricated and said they wanted to mislynch.

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

While i feel sure enough about you at this point just because of how the last 30 minutes worked out, i will keep the post in my notes to paste for whenever i need it.

I am honestly still afraid to lynch TMNT in case i am wrong about you. thats why my vote was on you with full purpose.

If i get you to do what I think you want to do then towns game would be 10 times easier moving forward. (and you wont die in the night anyway)

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Easier to explain on my computer, I like her approach/tone to Titus and pozzai

20. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

oh god