1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

We are lynching TMNT for being an obvious scumfuck.

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

If you have figured out my plan, you should know you're not wrong about me and thus vote TMNT.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

To be fair, i said i wanted to misslynch!

I cant rly speak for my teammates, mainly because we dont have a chat together.

Maybe one day.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Jan just vote TMNT already.

4. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay then!

He had that scummy thing where he was mentioning 3P in the first 24 hours or so, so I'm reasonably okay with that. I'll read through his stuff before I vote for certain.

Seeing lots of breadcrumb-y stuff here as well, so... yeah. Anybody got a refute to that, while I'm reading?

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Lol. I should be the only one crumbing. Anyone else doing so is being anti-town.

(here come the chorus of hypocrisy claimers).

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

UNVOTE

VOTE TMNTurtwig

Well ok. I will play by your book, but only for today. Better get your lynch done fast before i get paranoid again!

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Ok for now.

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay so from this interaction there are only a handful of conclusions to be drawn and I don't necessarily want to out them on the slim chance one or both of you actually are town, but nothing else has convinced me of that. And looking over the opening post on roles again, there is zero way you two could have any idea what this means unless the one of you who might be [redacted] has been crumbing to [redacted] in such a way that both caught on and have been relaying to each other somehow this entire game, and that just defies my limit on disbelief.

And I don't see that. Too many other players should have made note, especially after Citrus' crumbing example for New(IIRC) pages and pages ago.

We're both speaking of Pozzai, I assume.

So you don't feel that anything I brought up about Banks feels weird as fuck? Inconsistent? mfw.

And I call blatant shenanigans given your penchant for lies and misdirection in Bat2. Complete and utter bull.

So in this circumstance you're favoring Jan for a maybe-deliberate scumslip after you yourself pulled that same tactic in WH11? I'm not being hostile here, I'm asking for a brief moment of consideration about that for complete reassurance on the matter.

Seconded. Thirded. Fourthed. Can we get an Olympic medalist platform on here?

I don't even.

UNVOTE

Lynch Vote Jan

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Jan hedging bets on if Titus is scum while supposedly having enough confidence in Titus town to follow a gambit yet unexplained on the thread.

If you are that confident to follow someone's gambit you should have little to no doubt they are town. Instead you back fucking door this shit like it is a scum mandated legislation passed by a unanimous margin in the house and the senate.

And Titus plays ringleader telling Jan what to do.

Scum have imploded/exploded.

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

That does seem a little hypocritical, but ignoring that I assumed fonti was too, what with the whole "Titus and Jan are town kthxbye" thing.

Anyway, off to read.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes I am Zenzao. Unfortunately I am.

The Titus shit can be addressed on the case I am not believed but Jan should be lynched right fucking now.

12. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Stop being stupid.

Except for Citrus. Citrus is wonderful.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

No. I am actually coming around to Jan being town, and I don't have a plan for clearing him which is a bit of a problem.

---------- Post automerged at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Z, I think Jan literally just figured out what I was doing. I cannot do a targeted crumb to Jan. I never met him and we had no rapport.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Bullshit. You didn't expect me to call for Jan's head. I refuse to fall victim to your damn ploy. We are lynching scum today and you won't stop it.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, convince me Math isn't faking Titus is scum mastermind for lolzscum win please.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And furthermore you expected to be able to discredit me.

Jan should be lynched today.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

I agree with this post. You seem to not want to lynch TMNT scum but we will.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes of course! Fonti who said they wouldn't comment and who I already is your likely scum partner...save us...From ourselves!!!

---------- Post automerged at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Titus/Fonti/Jan + Rubicon (maybe) for the win people.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh dont you worry about me .. i feel best warm and cuddly in the middle when everyone pushes on me.

I can also always explain your play(if i am right) which should explain why i did what i did.

In the end neither of us will die and we have a lot of pushing on a town to analyze some scum out of.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Really, I asked Fonti to defend you, not comment on Jan thing.