1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Just post part 2. Let's get prove your alignment. Spare no detail.

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, I can see TMNT as scum after that. What's the vote count on him?

In other news, I'd love to for fonti to show her work wet her town reads, and for Jan to explain why the hell any town player would ever make the post that he did on purpose. Maybe I'm just being new, but those are pretty important to me right now.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And yet you scumread me for not voting TMNT but a null from Fonti raises no alarms... C'mon....

This is Titus/Jan/Fonti yall. They are in cahoots.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Four votes on him I think. You will not hammer.

---------- Post automerged at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

No. I scum read you for reasons separate from that.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

WTF you can see TMNT as scum but do not see the person who actively claimed to be furthering/doing the scum wincon as scum?

Pozzai -- Please tell me you see what the fuck is going on and vote Jan.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You mean the townpool the majority of people including her top scum in general have? What a good townpool.

She puts no focus in re-asserting her read on me and pushing for my kill, she defends TMNT by having removed him from her scumreads (a reason here would be really nice Fonti) and is perfectly fine just letting her vote sit and do nothing.

She maintains saying "how is it to roll mafia for the first time" is hard pressure that made me crack, yet she hasn't since my initial vote made any attempt at pressing me further, despite her being 100% this is not my townplay.

If Fonti is town, no matter how busy she may be, she's merely playing worse than I had ever expected of her.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

And if she was scum, shouldn't she care to impress you?

8. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Fuck, forgot we couldn't edit. I just added the second paragraph. Not sure if a mod could verify that for me, but that's all I did. Really sorry for the fuck up there guys.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why would that be a problem for me?

Titus was (and still is) far enough away from getting lynched .. I could have removed my vote at any point when i feel it gets dangerous.

She was never in real danger of dying at this point.

Your reasoning might work for other people, but my first push on Titus and my admitting to lie (in the beginning of the game) openly should be a sign that I dont care that much about your policies. ;)

Esp as town. It's best to get reads in the middle of things rather than lurking from the outside, dont you agree?

The risks involved were only my own towncred which i normally dont give that much about as long as i get the results i want before dying.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Of which you have not said. Your reasons all circle around me protecting TMNT. I am protecting TMNT because you are setting him up. You refuse to readwall so you can't be held to anything and you are defending a scum slip as following your gambit.

Furthermore, what would stop a scum from claiming they were following it? And if your gambit is obvious enough for someone to see how is it not obvious to scum?

This is complete and utter bullshit.

11. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Obviously I'm not interested in the PoV of someone who thinks him town, Titus.

Okay, I'm offline now. No,,I'm not caught up. No, I haven't seen what someone called Jans slip.

12. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I am not sure about the interaction, and I have to do a full reread atm. Things that I remember jumping out on me from Jan is the multiple times he've raised up the worlds where Fonti might be scum, and I am town, but have generally only elaborated on me being scum and more had the "nah Fonti wouldn't" attitude, or "maybe I'm wrong".

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I want to hear an explanation first. I can't see one, but I'm open to listening to his reasoning. If a good reason isn't given, then he is also scum. That doesn't preclude TMNT from being scum though.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

In response to your wavelength, I have been running a slayer's gambit. Jan was posting something akin to "you want to be the only mislynch...ok, I know what you are doing". That's how I read it. That's why I asked him to put forth what I was doing.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes you could remove your vote. That is not the point. The point is you advocated for a mislynch.

Lying is a part of the game. I expect everyone to do it. It is a matter of what they lie about and how.

I get reads from the middle of things rather than lurking sometimes. Although there has been a rare moment where I have lurked before. It depends.

There are huge risks involved. If you are town which again I do not believe then you should have considered someone wanting to lynch you if you advocate for a mislynch.

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Not really. She sees me as a soft target, she'd feel out the waters and misslynch me.

She claims to no my towngame 100% after 1 game, yet disputes me having any idea about her game after observing 2, because "I'm that good"

She claims due to experience she will have a really good read on new players, yet I know she's wrong on me, and she cares not enough to try to force her opinion down people's throat.

She's okay with her vote sitting somewhere not going anywhere atm, instead of putting pressure on for instance Qg whom she also expects.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

I will deal with you later but I think anyone reading knows that your misrepresentations on Z and Poz warrant their own scum read.

Jan would have to prove he knew what he was following. Hence testing.
    also given the head funk Newcomb and Waco have, my plan is far from obvious.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Please post a before and after with a link to the post.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh also one more question.

In your world where I am scum .. am I trying to protect my partner by voting on her, if so why did you mention it? we vould have just killed her! You say it tommorw, i die win-win for town.

Or am i protecting the person you are protecting (TMNT) by going hard on Titus, and now me?

Or are they both my partners and I am just weird and dont try to get Pozzai lynched anymore?

Or are they both town and I am just a bad mafia troll risking the game for shits and giggles?

Just explain why I in any world ever would do that. And dont claim policy because you cant come up with good reasoning.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah, going after someone I think is town is not pushing an easy mislynch. Doubly so when my plan is to tow clear townies.

She's been playing on the site quite awhile and is one of the best townies here if town. Sometimes forcing things is more effective by saying nothing.

Q is less likely to go anywhere than you.