1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I don't believe that. Titus crumbed something else on another post that I KNOW is wrong because of my role PM.

So no Jan you are just scum with Titus.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

I want reactions but your train of thought is actually close enough but why would I be a belligerent asshole just to get two wagons if I was judge? I could just do anything. Plus why would I let you claim judge? I could be souped then.

---------- Post automerged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Oh this will be interesting. Going to cc me are you?

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Because he claimed i was wrong?

Because my reasoning was wrong (which it wasnt)?

Just curious how we are scum together.

You can read one of us as scum, but both?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No we are not talking mechanics. Titus you said it yourself. If Jan was wrong we lynch him. Jan was wrong.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

He wasn't wrong about my motivations but the role which I did not think possible

---------- Post automerged at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

He stopped too early

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

You crumbed Acoltye in the opening. Remember first things first and your first vote was on me. You made a point of doing it twice except I am not the fucking cop. So it is bullshit.

And yes Jan you and Titus are scum together.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I would not have claimed judge .. i thought you are judge and would have waited till it is needed and then claim .. because that is a role mafia can not counter in this setup (on day1)

later on they can claim judge just to dodge a misslynch for one day .. but that is risky business if the judge is still alive they die.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

If you think my crumb is obvious, you can out my claim. I only left like 50.

9. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Getting TMNT lynched or getting him to do something productive. What's yours?

Qg I get that mentality of showing thought process - I think I do it as well - but you accused me of looking like I was disconnected from the thread and now I feel that way about you. It's like you're in an ivory tower kind of just analyzing things from on high. Which, I mean, I understand. I just ALSO think makes a pretty good hideout for a wolf, so I can't clear you.

Still getting caught up with the overnight / morning posts.

Math, you said you can't imagine a world where someone uses Jan's phrasing as town.

Let me just say, I could very easily see myself saying the same thing. Titus has used a variation of the phrase "I need to be the only mislynch" so many times that the words "mislynch" and "Titus" have practically worn a groove into my brain. Plus with the way she's posting, the gambit, the softing, all this stuff, it literally feels like she's trying to get mislynched.

That being said, I hate, hate, hate the way Jan tries to laugh it off instead of being clear. And the Jan/Titus byplay, I just... I don't even know.

A while ago fonti called me in a "paranoid newbie fear bubble" or something like that, and it's 100% accurate.

Btw, fonti, that pop-in was totally unhelpful. Am I supposed to just, you know, believe you?

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

....Now you are trying to weasel out of lynching your buddy. In fucking credible.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

What if I am so obviously my role that I don't fear a counter?

---------- Post automerged at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Newcomb, stay tuned. We are revealing all. Might need to get to a computer.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Sure there are more possibilties .. but i can qt them (because town) .. and i wont say them in public because that makes it easier for scum to figure out my role.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Look at the first post.
    Hi to Me.

Meaning you want the cop to say hello and are implying I am the cop. Well I am not the cop therefore you are not the Acoltye and therefore you are scum.

---------- Post automerged at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

First and second post*

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Does your 1 guess with 16 options offer you gave to Banks still count !?

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Nope. Read my first post. You read the second. It's

"Jin Say... Hi to Me."

I'm Tsunade.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh Pozzai .. so much love right now :D

17. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    :headshot:

#942. If I have to say I felt meta on you and you reminded me of the Scumteam's behavior from WH11 one more time our combined rage is going to reignite Krakatoa. Yes, I applied a measure of angst at you, stemming from after you saw Titus and then I voting you and started concocting a T+Z=SCUMSCUMSCUMGROUPSCUM mindset. I will not be misrepresented on this fucking subject. Period. I did not OMGUSyou.

Cripes.

At this point I don't even know if I want to keep wading in this pool of bullshit, we all seem to be pointing fingers to little further progress. The only thing I see that's changed is Jan is no longer sure of Titus' role and/or Titus is denying it.

There really isn't much more of an important role that a skilled Judge. Even in a 1|1 ratio of Scum to Town at the final Day, the Judge can still lynch the last Scum and win the game for town.

The Cop is second most important IMO.

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

You see thats the second soft i had .. but i didnt think anyone would ever claim tsunda day 1 and it was not the town option.

19. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Hold on a second here... If I only send you 16 options, you know my role... How dare you rolehunt like that !

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Damn .. impressive how it took just a few days to see through my scheme.