1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Tsunade being the only available mislych is key, because I'm the only person who can actually claim their role if lynched.

If I am such a belligerent asshole, no one will want me to be a high priority to protect. Thus, the poison blocker will not hit me. That's not a problem, because I'm not getting poisoned.

I can correct my own asshole behavior at will by linking up with obvtown and them suddenly realizing lightbulb. That's what she's doing.

:p

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Then you can't spell. Jinsay is not the name of the role. It is Jiraya. I think you are making up bullshit. I don't think you are Tsunade and I think Jan is scum.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay I'm confused as all hell about what's happening. Is this some sort of meta thing I'm not understanding?

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Can we lynch TMNT now?

---------- Post automerged at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Read the Tsunade role.

I can find Jin.

My first two posts... take the first two letters. Playing Tsunade as a belligerent asshole is the 100% proper play.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No. Jan is outed scum. And that is a common ploy.

Jesus fucking Christ I think you are trying to draw a CC.

Someone else crumbed that too. And I am wanting them to come online and CC your ass so hard it falls into next week.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I know right, it's almost as if I realised it at the time you talked to Banks about rolehunting !

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Thats why i was sure you are danzo .. you can confirm yourself with the kill .. and then get immunity to poison ..

you being tsunade just makes me sad... because i dont get that claim ever.

The only plus is ino can easily steal from you if you are real. and thus confirming you regardless.

other than that having a private chat is so much more useful for town.

also they way you talked about it was so obvious that i didnt hink you would just put 0 effort into your claim.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

And when they don't?

I can basically confirm myself tonight. So I'm not really concerned. There's too many obvtown.

9. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Why the fuck would you be the only mislynchable player, then, if you're immune to poison and can open communications with any other player at Night until the current partner dies? If anything the DOB should be the only mislynchable player because at least then they can take out somebody with them and have a free shot of hitting Scum. I do not understand this mindset.

10. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Actually I just ran through Mini-Mafia's 4 and 5 due to some of the points raised in defense of TMNT (i.e. newb!town).

I haven't caught up to the last 200 posts or so, but all the scummy crap people pointed out early on, fence-sitting, poorly reasoned reads, low content posting and low post count in general appear to be consistent with his 2 town appearances on this forum. Though to be fair, one of those appearances had a whopping total of 5 posts before being replaced out due to mod error.

Combine that with how painfully obvious his scumminess is, I'm not convinced he could be scum in a flipless game with daychat.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This person will. I have faith that they will come from back from the Oblivion where they referenced and have perfect damn recall of things in bold and blue and beautiful.

12. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    EBWOP: open communications with any player, and then if that partner dies again?

13. Atum

That was to Titus, but more of a general thing.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Tsunade is poison proof.

So I don't want to be obvtown because I want the poison blocker to target town that actually get benefit. So obvtowning people is good. By having people like me, that's actually *gasp* anti-town.

Well shit, what else you got? How do you fix being such an asshole? Go into chat?

What can ino do? Impersonate me? Great. They are setting up a 1 v 1 when I have a line of crumbs. I don't think so.

I said I was the only one who should risk crumbing... gee, because I'm the only one that cannot be souped.

15. Atum

Stop posting so fast guys, jeez.

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay.

So you're claiming Tsunade. Can't be poisoned, which is good. That makes it the perfect scum role to fakeclaim, though, because not dying to poison that night is naturally overlooked. So there's that.

I see no Jin. Spelling issue, or am I misreading something?

17. Atum

Aaaaahhh let me post-merge, dammit!

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

And you softed it so fucking hard.

The immune to poison is one thing ..

You said several times about different people that you are their teacher. (which Tsunade is before she becomes hokage)

You talked all the time about the plays tsunade and the other towns can make together.

I was sure that one was way to obvious.

And i didnt like the play around it :/

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

What do you think of Titus claiming Tsunade? How does it impact you?

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Because I can claim like I just did, and remove myself. If I am indeed the only available mislynch, the votes pile on scum.

DoB is then saved.

---------- Post automerged at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Well, you're not supposed to like ME.

---------- Post automerged at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Spelling issue.

Not really. Scum have to target someone and claim their little hooks into them. Thus forever creating a 1 v 1 with them and I have the better crumbs. Because it's the truth.