1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Lol what?

I don't want to comment on this until I read up to that point, but I almost want to vote her on principle. Why can't our D1's ever be simple?

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Wouldn't Ino impersonating you HAVE to be the strategy because if you are telling the truth which I don't think you are then you would be shot at in the night and there is no fucking doctor in this set up.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

They are. Stop making excuses for being too dumb for scum.

---------- Post automerged at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

And that's a protown result. Because whoever I am talking with just confirms I was talking with them.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yeah she is claiming Tsunade. Too bad she will need more prayer to get out of the hole her and Jan dug.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ino going on her tonight will also confirm her as soon as ino gets the result (n2 i think).

Tsunade getting the foodpill is also pretty amazing, but that only works if the person who give the pill townreads her enough.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

In this hypothesis there would be no talking. Tsunade picks who to talk to on the first night. You would be fucking SHOT. There would be no talking damn it.

You are not Tsunade someone else fucking crumbed it.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

I should not get the foodpill. I expect to be dead tonight overnight.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

While my play might not look good just because i read her wrong, with the tright reasons, but that is whatever.

As long as she doesnt get cc she wont die today and confirm herself coming tomorrow.

9. Banks

Banks Muggle

Jumping to third party is weird. It implies I'm scummy but on no team which is silly. Why can't I be scum with a team? Like this is like a wussy way of calling me scum tbh. I think its interesting you find that particular rhetoric scummy was there anything else about my posts you found scummy? My lists for example or reads on those people? Expand plz.

Also I'm at work and catching up. I'm feeling productive so Pozzai will be glad to see a bunch of new posts. Not in real time atm though.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Then we can lynch my counterclaimer. That's easy a 1 v 1.

I pick on the first night, then the mod creates the chat. I should get the chat immediately after picking.

---------- Post automerged at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

It's ok. I have kinda crumbed already who I was going to pick my target with.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Nah Tsunade should be able to talk during the nightphase. Her action is way before the nightkills and stuff are. And there is no delay mentioned in the role description.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Tsunade is in the ORder of operations as a night action. It happens before the kill but you get all of two seconds for him to create the QT when resolving night actions and then immediately lock it because you would be dead.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

That's pretty much all I would need. Even then, it's not like the mod has a 2 second PT. I submit. it gets created. All other night actions resolve.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Furthermore Guren can fucking roleblock you if telling the truth.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

No. Tsunade comes before Guren.

---------- Post automerged at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Well in the roleblocking sense. If I hit Guren with my hooks, I'm in trouble, but that's not happening so :p

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus if you are town this was fucking stupid. I just can't believe you are this stupid. Especially when someone else crumbed.

---------- Post automerged at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Ugh sometimes you need not correct. If you were town I was trying to get scum to waste their roleblock.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Or maybe you just don't want to reconsider your scumread on me. It's actually smart play.

Waco, Pozzi, Von, Atum, Fonti, Citrus, Newcomb and others are all unlynchable because I decided to be an asshole and take heat.

You may think it's stupid, but I don't care about dying. I just won't be lynched.

I'm willing to 1 v 1 whoever crumbed because I'm that obviously Tsunade.

---------- Post automerged at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Nah... you haven't even considered me as town or hinted at it. I highly doubt you were trying to get scum to waste their roleblock. They would check the OoO.

18. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kabuto should also be able to ape you and gain your ability N2, Titus. If they hit Jiraiya from that we lose the only sure-fire means of ousting the Scum at endgame.

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

This is terribly dangerous, assuming you're really town. If there's a scum counterclaim and you happen to hit scum with your slugs, we're fucked.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Or we could just not have you not draw out the real Tsunade to kill. And if you are Tsunade then you are getting shot tonight and better hope Ino is enough of a person to think possession is 9/10ths of the law.