1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Nope. Because I'd be dead and no one CCed me today. I have obvious crumbs. There's literally nothing I can be but Tsunade.

If Kabuto apes my ability, he's scumclaiming.

---------- Post automerged at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

We aren't fucked, because I'm not hitting scum.

I love playing with fire, but I'm not going to put the whole game in jeopardy. Hence why I wanted to prove people town.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

What the fuck. Why.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Because I'm just an insane manipulative, jackass.

Can we lynch TMNT now?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Tsunade would not be dumb enough to CC you. They would get shot.

---------- Post automerged at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

Jan thought you were judge. Your post as I demonstrated could be taken to mean acolyte hand shaking to cop especially since you voted me twice to emphasis it.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

And a 1 v 1 is good for town. Tsunade cannot be posioned. Scum would have to burn their nightkill.

You won't out this "counterclaimer" because they don't exist and I'm town.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

IMHO I am the jackass pointing out your scum fuckery with Jan. and this was all intentional.

First judge to try to draw a CC there now Tsunade.

You are boned scum.

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Not if Kabuto counterclaims. The only crumbs from you that I've heard you say so far insofar as role stuff is mispelled, which doesn't inspire confidence. This is an enormous risk, even if you neighborize who I think you will .(and if I'm right I agree that they aren't scummy. But still. Damn.)

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kabuto apes you, hits Jiraiya, they subsequently NK Jiraiya. No one said a word about Kabuto blabbing to the thread.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Well, I don't need to detail all the crumbs unless there is a CC. If no CC, I'm conftown.

10. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Alternatively they'd have to spend a NK on whoever they Neighborize to prevent the neighborizee from blabbing, but still.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

So Kabuto would have to guess Jiraiya right and soup them all tonight, when I've specifically barred mechanics claiming... AND they'd have to lynch me today in order for Kabuto to steal my ability tonight.

So either way, they make a 1 v 1.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

To be clear, I'm saying if Kabuto CCs and your hit any scum. From that point on, we're in trouble. Especially if Kabuto manages to hit Jiraiya.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Not with a powerful a role as Tsunade. I refuse to out a townie to catch you. If they think they need to out themselves to catch you their prerogative.

May the Sload be with you.

The only thing you have managed to do if telling the truth is draw the NK. And that is assuming I misread the crumb the other person did. It will be as if you never used your power.

You love lasting to end game. You could have taught a townie your ultimate VCA process but instead do this. If you are town you fucked up. It is like we never had a Tsunade if you are town.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Yes, if Kabuto CCs and I hit scum, and my target is scum and Kabuto hits someone else, who claims that.

Kabuto and I both live till daybreak. We're in the same place we were before but I have a claim from scum.

---------- Post automerged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

This is a flipless game. VCA is shit. My survival is stupid.

Tsunade's ability lies in the fact I can confirm himself, not in the fact he can talk to people. That's a bonus.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Again we can nothing as the first NK is almost always town. You don't confirm you are Tsunade unless you die which then gives us nothing at all because you were dumb enough to do this.

The sad thing is I feel myself weakening to this might be a town Titus derp fest.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, you should vote scum if you think I'm derp town. Like TMNT.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Banks -- I will get to why I believe you are 3P in a moment.
    Must lynch claimed scum.
    Titus -- Jan was horribly wrong on everything. Why do you defend them?

---------- Post automerged at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Especially after claiming to want to mislynch you. It is quite possible that they picked up your reference. Hell I picked up half of it and thought you were crumbing cop targeted at me because of Terraine putting I AM Oracle down the side. It felt manufactured.

I don't see why you don't vote Jan.

19. Banks

Banks Muggle

Hmm did Titus claim something? Trying to read what happened while I was trying to fix Zenzao's post to no avail here.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Why on earth would you both live? If Kabuto CCs and you hit scum, you'll almost certainly get night killed. It'll take some working by scum to explain why someone doesn't come forward as neighborized the next day, but that can be explained by Kabuto sending slugs to a town player and pretending they aren't claiming to try and get "Tsunade" killed. If they manage that we're pretty screwed.