1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Any questions to me can be in an hour or two. Swtor bit. Be back soon.

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I'm obviously the last person who could reasonably complain about lack of activity AND I'm missing the middle of the thread (if we ever calm down with new posts for a bit I'll likely try to read through what I missed as comprehensively as possible), but I've seen very little from fontisian. I know she's good, but I just can't trust posts where she calls somebody town without showing her work. So yeah, I'd love for her to make the Citrus or Snowvon cases.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Well if you have questions you ask away.

Noone but Math has really bothered to and Maths opinion is set in stone anyway.

I would like to know if being that narrowminded and unable to (re-)evaluate a game is a townsign for Mathblade, but well most people are busy catching up.

Banks on your part i would be really curious how you would evaluate my play this d1.

I know beforehand u disliked 1 post and had me kinda leaning town, but not yet towncircle, where did this drama put me in?

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Thanks

For finally acknowledging me

Somethings

Wrong with

My

Phone
    Fuck
    This
    I
    Cant
    Use
    Spaces

5. Titus

Titus Squib

The plan is to make people hate me, without fucking with the alignment reads of others, or doing anything objectively scummy. Tsunade is meant to be played as an asshole, done to draw the attention of the scum to doubt them and then reveal. This has been my plan all along. Yet, I refused to do so at the expense of you reading each other. Occasionally, I do make such mistakes, and people don't care for it. So I aggrandized it. You'll see one or two of these mistakes in my games, regardless of my alignment.

By doing the things people hate, but not obstructing you from reading each other, it helped my objective, which I put in the thread all along. Clear the town and solve by PoE.

I left you one of the biggest crumbs and kept telling you to look over my posts so you'd see it. Socrates was never a subtle man. He was pushing people towards an objective. He was poisoned by his student, as you saw. I told you, I didn't need to worry about that. It was direct and blunt. Considering I presumed you were working on the roles on your QT, I was assuming you would have figured out this big hint I was giving to you, and thus figured out why I was being so misleading.

I do apologize to Waco for dragging him along this way, but it was the most efficient way to get as many townclears as possible as the WTF to what I am doing is particularly hard to fake.

Tsunade is also the one role that can actually claim if they are in trouble. So I made sure to make sure that I was the only townie that could ever be in trouble today. We weren't lynching Pozzi. We weren't lynching Jan. We weren't lynching Waco.

6. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I see several spaces. Lynch all liars.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

What is the point in that? I'm staring at is like a pop art but I can't connect the dots.

8. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If you go back and check the vote after Fluffi makes a votal, I 'mishammered' by 2 votes(albeit I believed it was 1 short after vote)

Do you believe I'd be THAT off on counting vote if my actions were to end the day?

And to the 'tact' thing, would you not say I'm in general a very tactful player(at least in video mafia). I did not regret my vote, but Qg who I have as town, didn't want to end the day early if an actual hammer occured and he had already explained he was oddly delayed due to being on the phone.

Alignment neutral here Banks. Do you not see me being tactful in that situation, no matter my alignment?
    Would town!Pozzai not be as tactful towards a fellow player as scum!Pozzai would fish for 'cred' by doing it?

I personally feel that part is very much not alignment indicative.

The vote in itself however, you're correct on, looked scummy as hell, and I think I talked with Zenzao about that, I'd be disappointed if noone pinged me out for that.

I did however before that talk to Newcomb how I could see a Fonti-TMNT pairing due to her only focusing one of her scumreads(whom I know to be town) over TMNT(whom I outside Fonti feel the strongest scum about) to let a partner survive an extra day.

It wasn't like I popped into the thread and wrote "Vote TMTN" out of the blue as soon as Qg voted.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Seriously considering not reading the 30 pages I need to catch up on and pretending I did.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Fuck me, when I left this morning we were in the FORTIES, WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE PAGES.

I'm gonna be busy this weekend, see you all Saturday night? Maybe Sunday Night. I'll be reading but unable to post until then.

---------- Post automerged at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Oh my god Rubicon is here?????

I don't know I'll figure it out later.

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Someone has to be the Banks of the game when the real Banks are so unBanksy.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I will be gone all Sunday and Monday during daytime (EU). I would prefer to get stuff done beforehand.

Will try to read as much as i can after that.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You're both missing out, the last 10 pages are a real treat
    Starring
    Titus
    It seems like sometimes the bbcode or something glitches out my phones keyboard, and I literally can't use the space key the times my phone decides to go shit on itself. QQ

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Also I'm laughing at Citrus' post Rubicon quoted.

---------- Post automerged at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

He's joking.

15. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Okay. Yeah, I think I got about 60% of what you were hinting to me. I did put Socrates -> poison together and I saw the 2nd one of your "first letter word hints" but missed the first one so it looked kinda like HITOME, which I thought was you softing Hinata and sending up smoke signals for Naruto. So I saw hints in a few places but didn't really have a firm idea about what you were doing

The narrative you've painted makes sense. Like, I can see your reasoning and see the moving pieces in how you're accomplishing pissing people off and stuff. I just haven't worked out the mechanics of why this is protown even if you are Tsunade.

Hypothetically, in a world in which you're alive tomorrow, why shouldn't I snap you off and then walk away from the thread?

16. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I mean, Von and I are actually sitting next to each other, looking at the thread, then looking at each other, and going "nope."

17. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I tend to ignore stuff like that, distance myself a bit and evaluate.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Whatever, I missed DLP, I'm reading.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

So Pozzai with a little bit of distance .. what is your opinion?

20. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

What do you think about it then?