1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

She was on my case for a bit, and then flipped on Fonti town. So we're not talking 100% tunnelvision at least.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This actually had me laughing out loud.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Because no one counters me. If I'm alive tomorrow, and no one claims neighborized, then the person who I neighborized is dead. If someone claims neighborized, they'll claim it was Titus. Claiming neighborized means that a player isn't Tsunade, but that's not a problem because we all know I'm Tsunade.

Think for a second, if I can and do intend to claim, then I don't want the double action pill. It comes after me in the OoO. I don't want to get the poison protect. That should go to likable town. So if I'm not likable, there's no way I'm going to get protected from poison. If I'm not getting something that protects me from poison, the odds are better that a townie actually gets that. I don't want the things that will help because I mostly have all of them.

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Oh look, a period of time has passed and I am now up to date on the thread. Go me.

Weirdly enough my reads haven't changed. I will be answering approximately no questions that were addressed to me, unless they are asked again.

5. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

This is bullshit.

Newcomb pointed this out eons ago, your attempt to be the only 'mislynch' fucked with reads. Period. Fuck, even that statement points to you messing up people's reads so bad that you, theoretically a town PR, gets mislynched D1.

Tsunade is the NEIGHBORIZER. Yes, immune to poisoning, but with far more utility than just drawing the NK. As Zenzao pointed out, DOB would be a better role for this kind of idiocy. Or hell, maybe the one-shot bullet-proof guy? This is about Titus being Titus, not your role.

I'm going to leave that mistakes comment alone.

For the love of Christ, or the Shinigami or anyone at this point, please stop claiming to have magically 'cleared all the townies' by dominating the thread like you have been. You didn't. People who are townread are by and large people doing towny things or, in the case of a scum's readslist, being pacified or whiteknighted. There are two cases where you actively 'confirmed' a townie, and guess what, neither Pozzai, nor the Waco Kid are cleared. Jeez.

I refuse to believe that you, Titus, mafia role-hunter/alignment seeker-extraordinaire couldn't think of a more effective use for Tsunade's role than dying in a blaze of glory N1 to prove your townreads. In a fucking flipless game.

If you are honestly town, you're deluded.

And please explain the bolded.

/rant

Fonti, how long do you expect to survive this game?

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

You know, I was looking forward to playing with the engaged, invested person I read in Game 1 of the Championships. Know where I can find her?

That's not snark, by the way. I was actually psyched to play with you, and it's a little disheartening that you're being like this.

Come on, put on your Mafia Genius cap and help us break this game open. Don't be Too Cool for School :(

7. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sounds legit

Why is Citrus town? I want to not scumread him.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Kalas you seem to be back .. have your read parts of the last 15 pages?

You were pretty fast on voting on me but havent asked me anything to figure out my allignment. Well the only posta fter that was just now.

What is your opinion on this situation?

9. fontisian

He had the same reaction as me to the Jan push and to TMNT's early posts. I also like his reads and like how he reacted to me calling him scum.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Atum's just took a huge dive down my list with that post. I don't rolehunt for shit, and anyone reading my QTs from prior scumgames should be familiar with that.

I'm not getting lynched. Period. I'm the only role that can claim and no one will CC me.

Second, I did obvtown people and you just look like a whiny little bitch. DoB is a terrible role for this type of action, because "claim" "soup" "additional death" but they are mostly flavorless.

Day 1 is the most important day. We see people doing everything in their power to avoid lynching obvious scum in TMNT.

You can have an ego match with me later, but this is the most confirmed towns we have had on day 1, ever.

11. fontisian

Holy fuck, Titus, you actually claimed?

What is wrong with you?

12. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Post that list for me would you?

And explain that bolded bit.

13. fontisian

Do you fucking get how much utility Tsunade has unclaimed? Do you understand that every person who claims narrows down worlds so we can only afford a very limited number of claims and you just fucking used one up for no reason?

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh Fonti dear, why am i town again here?

So many people accusing me i might have lost track of my allignment and Mathblade isnt able to tell me the truth about it. :(

15. Titus

Titus Squib

I aggrandized the mistakes that I make normally. Pretty clear by context. Oh and I will.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Honestly with Titus/Fonti/Jan/Rubicon this has potential to be freaking insane. This is like scum all stars versus town newbies in a way.

Do you believe in prayer Atum? I think it is needed badly.

17. fontisian

You could have fake claimed any fucking roles after talking with them and shared their information while using up one of the soups. You could have made the scum uncomfortable with using the poison simply by existing.

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

fontisian Make a case on Snowvon for me, one way or the other. I'm seeing lots of town reads, but no real reasoning as to why.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Dont be mad at Titus for the claim.

I kinda forced his hand there.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

I got plenty of reason. My claim literally breaks the game.