1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You shitters.

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Well, Titus has been hard defending me all day, and yet still managed to sit in my "uncomfortable with" area for some parts of the day, that's kind of an achievement when she's the only one openly defending me, and that's without even considering her just buddying me for late game lynches.

I know I'm town, Titus hard defending me like that makes it nigh impossible to lynch me any time soon, I don't think she'd care too much if she was mafia, and would've defended me without closing the door entirely for a lynch.

In regards to the claim, I don't know anything about Naruto, so the Socrates thing was all I picked up on. I don't know if it's good or bad to claim here, it most likely saves our 'cop' for the night, is it worth the costs? I don't know.

I am inclined to believe her but both her and her sister is slowly tearing my brain apart. The crumbs made sense to me, and I doubt she'd crumb for a mafia role.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Also Titus you keep talking about having a bunch of confirmed towns. Can you list those with your reasoning, please?

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Snowvon is town for his methodical approach to the game. As scum, Von tends to generally spam up the thread and focus on being friendly.

I twisted this whole "Von does nothing" in a prior scum game. Witch hunt, to make the town so paranoid, to lynch him twice.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Again her. And no you didn't. This is a fucking set up.

6. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Let me make this simple for you:

1) What mistakes?

2) Where did you aggrandize them?

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Absolutely. I'd rather wait until TMNT has a few more votes though. :) He's at 7 now. I don't want to give scum a collective opportunity to say... NOPE.

---------- Post automerged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

My dumb questions. By sheer quantity.

8. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I can only speak for myself, but as someone who has absolutely no idea how anything works in this setup, I'm just glad we have a way to confirm Titus one way or another. That's worth more than a lot of things.

9. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    And now for the clusterfuck. A Tsunade CC might not be in town's best interest but I firmly believe a Titus CC would be, as it would detangle a lot of alignment questions. As we haven't had a CC I'm going with Titus is Tsunade.

Now in a townfirmed Titus world Jan takes on a new light. It can no longer be a complicated scumploy. In a scum!Jan world it'd be an incredibly sloppy attempt to start a counter wagon to save... TMNT it would have to be. But it's just so sloppy and.. urgh. I don't see it.

That leaves town!Jan, playing along with Titus shenanigans and getting burned for it. Which I can see. Fuck.
    Titus HOW sure are you of Jan?

10. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm right about where you are. 80-95% sure he's town, which is enough to put me in the confirmed category.

11. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Can you unpack this statement a bit? I think I got it, but I really don't trust my brain right now.

12. Koalas

High Score:
    This thread pace makes me want to cry.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Basically, that I'm very hard to read because I kick ass as scum, so someone CCing me to 1 v 1 would be very pro town.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

The fact Titus is explaining away another scum claim makes me want to cry.
    Plus the fact she is running my gambits but better. It hurts so hard.

---------- Post automerged at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

No it wouldn't because scum wants to fucking kill them. And you my dear are scum.

15. Koalas

High Score:
    Having a proven scum in a flipless game goes a long way to solving it. When that scum is a central figure like Titus? Everything cascades out from there. For example MB and TMNT would be hard-confirmed town.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

I thought you were possibly considering me as derp town? I guess that's no longer true.

17. Banks

Banks Muggle

I'm not sure I just got back from dinner which was delicious and I'm ready to sorta hunker down and figure you out. I hope you addressed why you called someone a misslynch. That is weird. I need to read the context though.

What did you think of me? Man I feel like I'm behind which is so not me. Its pretty frustrating. I'm normally the guy telling people ot catch the fuck up lol.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

Agreed, which is why we get so many conftowns from my stunt (although they obviously are not TMNT and MB).

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Confirmed is 100% not 99% the only person confirmed is me to myself. I must prove my towniness to everyone else and show your damn wolf clothing to everyone else.

20. Koalas

High Score:
    Can you answer my question though Titus? 1409