1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

In a bad way. And if that's your view of Titus than I don't really see what you were getting at.

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Assuming Titus is town.

Titus would be dead most likely.

Or scum leave her alive and wifom.

Since Titus is town she would neighborize someone. Probably a town read she has that is scum reading her to try to actually confirm someone other than this confirm bullshit.

So the scenarios are she is either alive or dead. And someone confirms. We lose neughborizer unless Ino hits Tsunade.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

We only get twilight until hisfluffiness confirms the lynch, then it's night. That could be plenty of time, or that could be not nearly enough.

4. Banks

Banks Muggle

reading is hard.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No shit. Already had him pegged as wolf.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Scum hate being "boxed in" and will attack the reasons for finding people as town. It's kinda inevitable at this point.

---------- Post automerged at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

It's not wifom if scum keep me alive. The hood target just claims "Yup, Titus neighborized me."

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

When you are scum and the reasons are shit I will attack til the cows come home. I KNOW who Tsunade is and there is not a damn thing you can do about it and it pisses you off that I caught your fake claim and Fonti's bullshit about knowing your role and Jan's slip and Xanidel doing what ever it was let's call it defense of you.

You are scum I have nailed your team and you flail. That is it. Case closed.

---------- Post automerged at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Except no one will. I bet one of your scum buddies will say it though.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Or maybe you caught scum in your crumbs. Just out the counterclaimer at this point. You're the only person who reads me as scum. I think TMNT is the only one who hasn't posted and no one but you is seriously scumreading me at this point.

Let's not call anything Xandiel did as a defense of me until you prove it. That's what us "arrogant assholes" call lying.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

They might be hydraing in the game starting right now, banks.

Oh yeah not that active for an hour or two. (will check in but wont permarefresh)

Banks .. yes you are behind. you havent done that much to give me your allignment .. some ppl called you a bit scummy for stuff that you would do as town as well as mafia.

I would not dare to read you at this point.
    Mainly because in your other forumgames i read you were way more active and there was more material to go off. .. so (i cant believe i am saying this) .. spam away my mexican friend.

Curious how you read my actions and other peoples reactions to it.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Run your scenario further. If a scumbuddy lies about being neighborized, scum still must shoot the first neighborization target, otherwise that's a 2 v 2 and that's just stupid Math. Think your shit through.

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yup. That's pretty much all of it. By D2 we know for sure on Titus. Unless whoever she neighbourizes 'just so happens' to be hit by scum that Night. If that's the case I will gladly be the first to vote for Titus.

Also Ino should match Titus tonight. That is the optimal play for that role.

12. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I think this is where I'm at re: Titus, but I'm only like 40/60 and I'm not confident I've gamed out the role mechanic scenarios well enough. I still don't get how the claim is +EV for town, though. Tsunade seems like such a powerful late game role.

I have to keep reminding myself that not all of you can be wolves, and that in fact the majority of you are indeed on my side.

Stepping out to garden for a few hours.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Quoting is hard !

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Already cited the posts and multiple people reached the same conclusion it was weird. Just no better word for what he did.

A couple of people have called your claim bullshit which would make you de facto scum.

I don't care about how wild I sound I care about people listening so we lynch scum. And I don't think everyone has posted yet.

15. Banks

Banks Muggle

Person A comes into the thread and thinks about it to himself comments on it happening. Comes out of it tentatively thinking his town read from before Titus is probably still a town claiming a role and not sure if its good or bad or scum or wolf. Wants to hear those with more experience with the setup talk about it.

Person B comes into the thread and goes "Why are we talking about this Titus is clearly town here always"

Person A realizes thats definitely not the same line of thinking he had despite having a town read on Titus before. So person A asks person B why he got to that reasoning because process makes a HUGE difference in this game.

Person A still thinks your reasons were bad and that you might be scum because of those reasons.

You can guess who person A and B are.

16. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Can you give some examples?

17. Koalas

High Score:
    With no CC that'd be two confirmed scum. Heck, if Ino does what she should it's two confirmed scum even if this a scum ploy.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No. Scum could claim they were neughborized by Titus. Ino should do whatever they think is right. If you think it is match Titus make an argument for it. To me it is a waste as I think Titus is bullshitting

19. Koalas

High Score:
    EBWOP: this is a scum ploy and they kill Tsunade.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Really, who is saying my claim is bullshit? Not Jan, not Kalas, not Newcomb (although he doesn't understand it), not atum, not Rubicon, not pozzi and that's just off the top of my head. Sure they may think I'm the world's biggest dumbass, but no one thinks I'm lying. The EV just isn't there.

Those things are inconsistent. You do care about how you sound if you want people to listen to you.

Seriously, you're hanging onto delusions here and not helping the thread move forward.

---------- Post automerged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Run the numbers if a scumbuddy and Tsunade CC me.