1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Citrus could also potentially drop but I remember liking most of his posts.

2. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Holy shit. Um. What the fuck happened today? Right. So, first thing I'm going to do is Unvote and if Titus is still alive Day 2 will probably lynch. The second thing I'm going to do is get started on that read wall I promised.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Titus assuming TMNT is scum what's the scumteam you're thinking of?

4. Banks

Banks Muggle

I showed you where I was coming from and more care about your alignment than your read on me. I think that I play pretty obviously townie if thats not the case. i plan on proving myself by finding scum and lynching them. I thought my break down was a pretty good indication of my alignment.

I think you might be a wolf your response feel like someone trying to make quick reads they don't truly believe in to appear to be scum hunting when they really aren't. Your response about the "I want to not read him as wolf" is like verbatim how I see a LOT of wolf players post because htey think it sounds really townie but thats just not how town talks for the most part.

---------- Post automerged at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Fonti and me probably shouldn't play forum mafia I'm thinking because everything she posts on forums really annoys me for some reason even though on video shes a blast to play with forum just rubs me the worng way maybe she is just scum again and only her scum play pisses me off. That would be a nice easy read :p I somehow doubt it thought based off a couple of her posts but we will see where I end up.

As for TMNT when I get a break I'm going to delve into him and jan and figure out if I agree with either case.

Also going to vote a scum

Vote: Rubicon

That should be right.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yup :) Further more look at Fonti's post where she claimed to know Titus's role and she voted TNMT at the get go and thn just drops for Pozzai randomly and then moves on. Tell me what you think of that.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Will answer when I'm done with my wall.

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Finally. *rolls eyes* I thought you didn't do walls.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't do read walls. VCA, by definition, is a wall.

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh yes because VCA is so helpful in a flip less game. Like you already said it was useless.

And you will try to frame me as scum because I don't bow to the Titus bullshit machine and worship it. Lovely.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Actually, VCA says little about this alignment.

I'm considering myself "flipped" btw.

11. Banks

Banks Muggle

I actually read the knowing his role thing as more townie especially if its not the best role. If he had been the best role then died in the night Fonti is like a lock wolf otherwise i think tis more townie. I need to reread the Fonti interaction with Pozzai THAT was the part I read more scummy.

---------- Post automerged at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

VCA=Vost Count Analysis I assume?

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Note: When I use town, there's a slight chance of 3p in there.

Atum - Heavy Scum Lean:

I'm taking a couple of assumptions here. But if we suppose that Pozzi is indeed town, then Atum looks really bad in this VCA. The idea is that scum want to position their votes to keep on-going drama juicy, without getting their hands wet. We know that I'm town. So we see TMNT voting me in #692 more of the same. If Mathblade and Pozzi are town, lynch this tomorrow. Still can be scum with Mathblade though. Atum starting to hoot and holler when I was presenting my town list way back is also not good. His reaction to my claim was bomb city.

Jan - Conftown

At the same time, if Pozzi and I are town, I don't see scum!Jan starting a third wagon on Banks. There's no need for him to. There's two (as far as scum knew) viable mislynches on Titus and Pozzi, why would he need to start a third? It is possible that scum!Jan felt trapped but seems remote then at this later play to wake up on me being town. Why not just vote me.

Waco - Heavy Town Lean

The Waco Kid's vote is a tunnel vote due to the legend of Titus scum (tm). As such, it's a null vote on its own. He's not really a tunneler, that being said. I'd find it hard pressed to buy he's scum here. He defends it a lot, which is leaving a lot of egg on his face right now. Yet, he analyzed the thread as well and even he had doubts about my scumminess. It could be waffling to save face if scum, so he's not conftown. I'd vote him if PoE but I don't see that happening.

Zenazao - Heavily leaning town
    Z places a vote on TMNT only after the other options are exhausted. Yet, the options he pushes (Mathblade in particular) were not the options heavily put forward by scum, such as me and Pozzi.

Typhoon - Conftownie - All are either not voting or early on their respective wagons. Typhoon's vote came when I was doing the WTF stuff but was not an attempt to get anything going. He has a synergistic reaction with Kalas and Newcomb that seems pretty hard to fake.

Kalas - Conftownie. - He's had certain synergies with me (regarding the why scum would fake claim here), Newcomb (the reaction to my claim) and Typhoon that are hard to fake. He's taken a hard analysis to everything.

Newcomb - Conftownie - Meletius. Enough said.

Citrus - Strong Town Lean - Heavy town lean by VCA. We see Citrus vote TMNT in the post I quoted. Then we have votes pile onto me and Pozzi. This is not a coincidence. His play has also been solidly town IMO.

Von - Weaker townread by VCA stronger by play - If we're looking at Von scum, I wouldn't expect him to start a wagon on Rubicon's slot and then abandon it to vote TMNT. If TMNT is scum, this slot is 100% clear. If Von is indeed scum, I could see scum with Rubicon not wanting to bus the slot that long. Still weak case.

Qqqq - He's never really voted much but didn't prolong Titus/Math very much. If Math is town, I highly doubt Qqqq is scum. By votes, I can't say much because he hasn't been much of a mover or a shaker, but I'm ok with taking him off the table for now.

Mathblade isn't really suggesting anything by her alignment by her vote casts. I'm particularly surprised by this, but that's the breaks. Then again, true VCA isn't about catching scum, it's about clearing town.

I'd have two scumteams

If Math scum
    Math/Atum/TMNT/Banks

If Math town
    Atum/TMNT/Banks/Rubicon (weak)

I'd also be fine with subbing one name out for [Waco/Von] if we get wacky shit.

---------- Post automerged at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Fonti can be put in but as a name of last resort. I don't feel comfortable with it. She reads like the townbeard pushing Pozzi.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes everyone who agrees with you is "conf town"

And TMNT is "conf scum" by popular opinion.

Maybe you should wake up and smell the roses.

Oh wait nope. Scum. Won't do it.

---------- Post automerged at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

That post is sarcastic. I do not believe in conf towns.
    That theory should be sent to oblivion.

---------- Post automerged at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

And you scumslipped again in the Zenzao paragraph.

#thisFuckingGame

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, why do you think I scumslipped again?

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And Atum and Banks must be scum because they question you.

Yes all must worship the infinite Titus. Pretty sure that is not how it goes.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

Just had a 15 minute conversation with an adult guest about how his hotel room was haunted and he wanted to stay in the room to get a picture of it. He then showed me 10 pictures he took of the wall which he insisted clearly represented there being a ghost in the room. So that was fun.

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

You said in the Zenzao paragraph That he rejected ideas put forth by scum , you and Pozzai. The grammar follows that you are scum with how that sentence is written.

And if you call this a joke I will scream.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, we get it, you think I'm scum. Seriously though, all you're doing is detracting from the thread here and hindering communication.

---------- Post automerged at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

I should call it a joke just to be an ass. No,

"the options put forward by scum, such as me and Pozzi" that refers to us as the options being put forth.

19. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I think you're reaching for that one, Math @.@

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am hindering scum. Sounds excellent.