1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Which made more sense, your friend or Mathblade?

2. Banks

Banks Muggle

Titus your read on Jan is interesting because he voted me in his opening post that he had prepared before hand he said.

Also why do you think I'm scum? Did you see the interactions I've been having with Rubicon.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am not having a grammar battle with you when it is clear.

You are scum and no one should listen to this shit.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

PoE partially. The interactions you've had with Rubicon's slot started after the vice grip came close. They aren't factored in as much as if you had stated them earlier.

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

Jan=my friend I assume?

I think math is town regardless of Jan. I feel his process on Jan is in general townie.

I haven't had the free time at work to reread heavily jan who has triple digits posts but its on my to-do list for sure.

---------- Post automerged at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I wasn't here. Don't PoE me. You have a mistake. I will not be scum this game. these are facts. Believe them and reassess.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

No I was meaning your friend blathering about ghosts.

7. Banks

Banks Muggle

Pretty sure you're both town based upon the WIM you're both bringing and your tone. I don't know who would be scum if there was one between you honestly.

---------- Post automerged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Oh the guest lol. I 1000% believe mathblade more that guy was a bit loopy.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

WIM = ?

And yay...I am more believable than a crazy guy woo hoo? Yet uninformative

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, your scumteam supposing I am town please.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Bleh...Rubicon, The Waco Kid, Fonti, and Jan. pretty much swap you and Waco Kid but that is gut instinct as pretty much you are scum to me.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Elaborate. Why are those players scum if I'm town? Why is Fonti scum in both scenarios?

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And for the record I believe Jan would do this even if TMNT was town. I wholeheartedly believe Jan is conf scum.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Now, that looks like a scum slip. Even if TMNT was town?

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

The Waco Kid pretty much trained/played with Sloth initially and I see a lot of similar mannerisms in him. Enough to make a believable argument and have people listen and the tone rings similar to the scum game I caught Sloth in. Gut feeling. I either convinced him with my arguments or he wants me to believe that.

Fonti is scum in both scenarios because of that claiming to know your role and the reaction after you claimed. The anger is just more blase rather than the pissed she got at me when I replaced into a scum slot. Fonti has emotions. They are gone. Why?

Rubicon is scum mostly because of Xanidel then for not investigating but immediately trying to paint Banks as scummy rather than investigate. If you are town it would serve to play into the biases already presented about him.

---------- Post automerged at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

Not a scumslip Titus you are positing worlds where TMNT has to be scum. I am writing them in a way you would understand.

15. Banks

Banks Muggle

WIM=Want It More essentially its caring baout the game and being passionate in what you believe in.

You both clearly possess it and IN GENERAL its more of a town tell than a mafia tell. Where if you look at Rubicon the scum he doesn't possess it. Zenzao doesn't a lot iether but people say thats his meta so I'm kinda trusting that for the time being but I'm not sold.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah... don't think so. We're talking about your scumreads. The fact is, you don't think TMNT is town.

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I need you to realize that if you are town this is a fucking setup but you aren't so this line of thought is ridiculous anyway.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

I WIM as either alignment. f2f/skype I'm more laid back as scum.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes I do Titus. Fuck that shit. I was trying to cater to you like you ask and you are twisting this shit.

---------- Post automerged at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:48 ----------

Read the context. It was in regards to "Jan's gambit" you kept thinking if TMNT is town Jan has to be and the answer to that is NO.

20. Banks

Banks Muggle

then you don't WIM as both alignments lol :p by your own definition.