1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I feel like the degree of pushing Mathblade's continued against you Titus seems more indicative of town!Mathblade? Like beyond the claim where it's pretty obvious you're conf!Tsunade and she just keeps on pushing, I feel like scum!Mathblade would've dropped it by now. But I could be wrong.

Asking Titus this if it wasn't obvious

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Lol she is laid back but she does want it Banks. That I agree with as either alignment

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Lies you gave me no thumb ups (I kid I kid)

4. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't think I ever posted a TMNT town hypo since Jan's statement. It wasn't even a gambit. So I find it interesting that you'd think I'd push Jan scum in that scenario, because I wouldn't.

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

Rubicon is scum and you two guys are arguing about one of the most townie people in the thread being town and the outed role its kinda silly.

---------- Post automerged at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

do you think shes being laid back? I don't.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Seriously....If I am scum and there is day chat why in the world would they not tell me to stop.

Except Titus is not conf Tsunade. She is scum.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

CYS, so I can't be sure. I was thinking that way but her pretending to reconsider and other things just make me go nah, she's scum. I did do a read wall just in case. Regardless, Math should be priority numero uno to cop.

/10char

8. Banks

Banks Muggle

Hi hello Hi.

CAn you read the interactions between me nad Rubicon and let me know what you think about both of us if anything?

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Laid back as scum forgot two words.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Y'all can look into Rubi tomorrow. He's been improving the Xandiel slot. TMNT is the lynch.

11. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Hey, Newcomb do you mind giving me telling me where you researched mafia pregame? Analyzing the thread and I'm starting to think I'm waaaaaaaaaay out of my depth.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This world sounds fairly good to me, except I kinda think Atum should be switched out? Not completely sure though.

Also Rubicon, please say when you've read through the entire thread (or that you won't if you're not), because I really want to know your reads after you've done that.

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

Do you agree that Titus will be outed scum mechanically in at most 2 days if he is scum?

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I would not support any world with Atum scum in it. I do not buy it. Look at how many people town read him at the beginning of the game and how bold he is being. There is no way I buy him being scum.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yes, that's on my list of things to do. Unfortunately, so is eat dinner and that's taking a higher priority this second, so it'll be a few hours

---------- Post automerged at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Not that I disagree, but technically speaking that logic isn't sound. The same could be said for people town!firming Titus and you still thinking she's scum

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

She* and no I don't. She has talked herself out of that shit and she will do it again. By strategizing we are giving her outs.

That being said: Titus you will get my vote for Scum MVP for this even if you are town because I am probably expecting the real Tsunade to have to claim here soon. You know who you are.

17. Banks

Banks Muggle

Lets talk about it today though. No harm in that. What about him makes you sway one way or the other? Its definitely more productive than what you and Mathblade are doing if you're scum we will find out in 2 days if not you're just town like I think and its pointless. I'm pretty sure Maths conviction vs such glaringly obvious info makes her town as well.

---------- Post automerged at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I'm around all night so don't worry about it enjoy your grub. I'm in a Jan reread atm.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Correct but I did that to point out the flawed logic. TMNT is conf scum to her by the same means. It is not an argument to use popular opinion when Titus can sway popular opinion.

Atum is investigating asking questions thinking. To me he is so obv town it hurts.

19. Banks

Banks Muggle

Look I'm a strong voice and I am used to getting my way and the last game I was in even though everyone in the game thought I was scum except the actual scum and Riki I still pushed a lynch on day 4 (I was town and wrong but still) If Titus becomes confirmed scum she will die. You have my word.

---------- Post automerged at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I need to reread him but I kinda had him as meh in my head.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

So you think I'm town AND would fake claim Tsunade? That makes even less sense.

---------- Post automerged at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

That's weak sauce. Every single slot has "asked questions" so far.