1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I cannot believe we are not lynching conf scum right now. I am killing things in SWTOR to calm down. I cannot believe this at all

May the people who hack dirt forever take me away.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

It's more important that we agree on the townies than who the scum are. As long as Atum isn't a conftown for now, I'll take it.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Word /10char

---------- Post automerged at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Fine by me, I just haven't done much world building yet (mostly been making reads on players in isolation) and that's started kicking those parts of my brain into gear

4. Banks

Banks Muggle

The 10char thing cracks me up. I'm going to start making posts and adding like "pen15" or something to the end instead get creative with it.

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No. Again read the fucking context. You will get scum MVP of you are town or not.

Claiming Tsunade is so hurtful to town just to townfirm yourself but you didn't. But again I believe it is a fake claim.

I must shoot things now. Where is Colbert when you need him???

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Seriously, no one's voting me. No one thinks my claim is fake. Don't bother with the charade, no one is fooled.

7. Banks

Banks Muggle

I like this. mathblade how is this furthering a scum agenda to say that thing about town vs scum being important to agree on?

---------- Post automerged at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

If by fooled you mean thinking Mathblade is town then I would be "fooled" in that sense.

Can we talk about conf!scum I'm not voting who you think is scum can you convince me?

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Can you rephrase the top part?

Ok. Sure. TMNT has not scumhunted in any meaningful way. Any time he has a scumread, he backs off and cowers into a corner. Here, he did the same thing. I was quickly conftown. TMNT unvoted, and no suggestion of his reads.

9. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

It's easier if you skim Math and Titus and focus on the other players.

What's your read on Banks? I noticed you were asking Jan about him yesterday.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

I was meaning fooled as in thinking I'm scum.

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Every scum says townie things. If you agree on the town you agree on the scum. If you follow scum it is doomed to fail.

---------- Post automerged at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

I am shooting things.

This is Batmafia all over again.

12. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    WtF is this game...

I thought initially that Tsunade was the bomb!character, but seems a lot more valuable than that.

Could someone independent (I.e. Not Titus/Mathblade) walk me through whether it is reasonable to assume that Titus has this role (that is to say, that without claiming in thread a real!Tsunade could find some way to confirm his existence without exposing himself/would counter claim in this instance)?

Regardless, I think this whole gambit is a massively stupid idea - what Atum posted basically - and that Titus has nowhere near solved this game as much as she thinks she has.

Bleh.

Anyway, returning to the clusterfuck that started this: Jan, was your "misslynch slip" deliberate? I get you thought Titus was judge!role, but I didn't really get the connection between that and the post Mathblade hyperventilated over, especially since you seemed to claim it was a gambit later.

Welcome Rubicon :)

Could someone (*sigh*) explain the Pozzai case to me? I get it's probably off the radar, but I don't want to come out of today not understanding how it came to be.

Newcomb: I get where Fonti's coming from completely (there are 7 early pages in this thread I've ignored :shh: ) and I think you should accept it. RL is RL is RL, and the way this exploded is enormously annoying and hard to catch. Much better, IMO, to skip past that, not burn oneself out and still be able to contribute/influence.

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

I think that what you did is a silly thing to say if you're a wolf. Like its not really something a wolf would think to say because in the end unless they think they can put someone in the town and just ride that the whole way if it becomes obvious scum is winning then thats kinda silly to assume day 1.

I think you said something really townie there that if she has read everything else scummy should be fairly obvious as a townie thing to say.

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Do you two argue like this IRL?

Math, Titus has put herself in a spot where she'll be dead or mechanically confirmed one way or the other. I, and most of the thread, is willing to wait on this and hunt elsewhere.

I feel like I read this and forgot it in the mess but how does Jan scum hold up without it being a Titus ploy?

15. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Qgqqqq is scum

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

There is a post about the role Titus is claiming be essentially verifyable in 90% of worlds alignment wise by at the latest n2. Even if he dies in the night its quite easy to tell whether or not it was his role. So talking about his alignment today doesn't make sense plus he is posting very townie imo.

---------- Post automerged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

:popcorn: Do tell!!!

---------- Post automerged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

how is there not a popcorn art thing? grrr

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Thank you mafia gods. For sending me something that isn't more Titus/Mathblade drama.

Now. Explain. With words.

18. Quiddity

High Score:
    I know this is a callback of ages, but I really don't like this post. Especially the bolded bit. Pozzai is characterizing it as him being happy to knock TMNT off 4 days early, and only holding back because I (someone he believes is town) persuaded him that we should keep the day going.

And yet, in the same breath he's trying to persuade whoever he's addressing that he wasn't trying to hammer at all, because he had a good grasp of the number of votes in the thread.

It's not quite running in different directions, but still quite a bit of an about face. What did you mean here, Pozzai? Did you want to kill him if not for my holding back, or were you well aware you weren't hammering?

(Also, the Q persuading you not to comes a bit from left field. I posted hardly anything, I haven't interacted overly with Pozzai nor, tbh, been very towny, and I didn't address him - I had no idea what the count was, I was just speaking generally.)

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Nah Qqq. We aren't lynching Poz. This seems like you wanting to undo the fixed box... I got problems with this.

20. Quiddity

High Score:
    Vote:pozzai

actually.

I'll rake that as writ, then.

Care to explain Rubicon? If you can het something out in the next 2 minutes I might even respond soon.

---------- Post automerged at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

What fixed box?