1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Alright then, I'm out too guys. Tomorrow is Independence Day, so I'll be a good deal spottier than I was today as far as availability goes, but I will be on some. Night!

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I PM'd with you post Filler Q to clear up the Day 2 stuff, I didn't do the same with Sloth.

To the best of my memory only conversation I've had with him in regards to mafia was N1 Nightchat in SONG (the second game I referenced, which was Mod'd by Mathblade), which consisted of a few lines of back and forth in which we disagreed over a kill target.

---------- Post automerged at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Well for the purposes of accuracy, I did ask him a few question about the ruleset in Endgames (Which Sloth was Co-Mod) as well

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

1) I have not received a PM from you recently and sending PMs is illegal so I am guessing you do not mean this game. I have no such recollection.

2) intriguing well none the less I stand by that you remind me of Sloth.

4. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

As a further response to Titus:

Hey Snowvon, do I tunnel? At all?

---------- Post automerged at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

1) It was a couple days after Filler Q ended, so like late January. So yea, not during this game

2) I'll take that as a compliment. Between this and Fontisian saying she thought I might be imitating one of her old games earlier in the thread, I guess I must be doing ok at this to get this kind of high praise...

---------- Post automerged at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

An FYI, I will be working 12+ hours each of the next 3 days, so won't be around to post as much as previously

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Good night.

@Waco, I don't think I was in Endgames. Don't care to read it. How about voting TMNT?

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus you realize that if the last VC is accurate that TMNT and if Waco voted there they would be at l-1 overnight where scum can hammer? Everyone deserves a chance to examine your claim.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Everyone's posted it, examined it, and agreed to give me the night. Well Atum hasn't officially signed off but he's not CCing.

---------- Post automerged at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

So day 2, if you're alive, you should out the counterclaimer.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No I will follow everyone's plan and wait until midway through day 2. That way I don't post before the CCer gets a chance to.

It is bad enough there is no choice in the matter and everyone is agreeing to a plan proposed by scum. You do not change the rules of engagement after this.

9. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I may have missed it, but why exactly are we expecting Titus to live through the night?

But sure, do what you want, I just don't think TMNT is a good lynch.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

We don't. I just hope she hits the right person if she is Tsunade. However I very much doubt it within the depths of my soul.

Honestly I wish there were a few people I could tell the CCer to. I really don't like the idea of outing them publically and would only do it at the last possible second of the halfway point.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Why?

I am planning for all outcomes.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

However I do because I think she is scum. The We is the thread decision/feeling.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Well who should I be targeting then? Ione is terrible because then possession is lol nope because she'd have chat with me.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Because if you are town scum is playing you like a fiddle. They would agree to force lynch someone who is town as long as one scum is conftown they win because they will never be lynched.

And you are trusting Ino to do what you say and for all you know one of the naysayers is Ino and isn't sold on doing that attempt.

This is why I said we don't discuss mechanics in the beginning. For this exact scenario.

---------- Post automerged at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Restate please

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Sorry banks, looking at you two will have to wait,im really tired

Also tmnt still waiting on the readwall

Also happy birthday kalas!

16. Titus

Titus Squib

The only naysayer is you.

TMNT is surprisingly hard to lynch for no one but you to reading him, until Atum. He has given no reads since being wagoned.

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Happy Birthday Kalas!

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That is going around in circles. Please restate the other paragraph so we can get somewhere and discuss something useful.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

@Math, Who do you recommend I target? Ino will not be it.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Why not Ino? Because for case and point Ino would be outed anyway as they try to possess you.

But if not them then Jiraya.

---------- Post automerged at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

Ino would be CCing in your plan is what I mean.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Into possesses me, she starts another hood the next night. If Ino and I live, Ino cannot use the role as Ino would be in a hood.

Jiraya is one possible target. I think convoy is done no?