1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Check him out in Mini Mafias 4 & 5, he's almost as scummy and about as contentless, but without any of this early pressure.

It's a meta defense, but again he looks like too easy of a target and a very easy mislynch. He's really only alive at this point because the day is so long, he's been the consensus all day, and no one's really defended him so I doubt it's his team trying to keep him alive.

---------- Post automerged at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 ----------

Are you still scum reading Math?

---------- Post automerged at 01:40 ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 ----------

Oh I forgot Math's been defending him. So scratch that last bit.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

I would lynch you over Math. I think there's a good possibility of scum or derpy asshole. My town reads town read her, so sell me a lynch elsewhere ty.

---------- Post automerged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

You know what I say about meta. Plus, the group has likely seen his meta. So I am inclined not to believe you.

---------- Post automerged at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I think his team is trying to keep him alive. "Too easy", "he always sucks", "I scumread him but vote townie"

3. Atum

Oh Titus, selling people lynches is your department. I'm more of a self-solver.

Can you point me to your town list?

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

nope.

If Ino possesses Tsunade correctly and scum don't shoot Tsuade I would rather have Ino have possessed Tsuande and have the town firm and have Tsuande contribute role ideas to Ino so Ino can work from a mutual think tank.

This and the future QT Ino could plot with a brain share from Tsuande is worth waiting a day for it. Because if you are town then you are good at role pegging and could help Ino.

5. Atum

I'm not asking you to believe me, I asked you to look at it. But whatever.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

However if you don't have a good role read on Ino or Jiraya then go with a firm town lock in your eyes. Again still with the same stipulation you are town. Any future hypothesizing is assuming you are town so I don't have to keep typing it

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Look at my vca.

@Math, Anyone can work from a mutual thinktank. Blah blah blah. Acolyte jiraya would be better I think.

My decision is made. I don't see any further point in talking unless you wanted to help me.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am trying to be helpful. The only town role who needs roles is Ino. Everyone else town operates on a town scum narrative. But apparently I should just quit talking because my opinions are useless and you have the whole game figured out...

This was me trying to reach across the aisle and hypothesis with you and you do this :/ Good luck. I am willing to try but if you want me to say what you want instead of what I think it is reinforcement not helping.

---------- Post automerged at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

However since you control the thread your highness how can I help my Lord?

9. Titus

Titus Squib

The problem is Math, I don't think you are town but I am not going to override the will of my town reads.

Helping me out by explaining your TMNT read please.

---------- Post automerged at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Or you could just vote him. I won't hold it against you.

---------- Post automerged at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Kalas's case is pretty persuasive.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I can confirm that TMNTurtwig has given no real reads or much beyond filler imo since being wagoned days ago (and repeatedly promising a read-wall at least 3x times)

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Ha on that first paragraph I agree. Titus.

I will do you one further. Let's use your scum team where I am town I will answer that question once I look it up to confirm something.

Maybe they are still working on it? They are online at the bottom of the screen.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

TMNT just went offline.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Now your scum team if I am town is Atum TMNT Banks and a weak Rubicon.

Let's see how they have interacted or not with TMNT to see if this is a plausible team.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

I am tempted to go Qgqqq in place of Rubicon given the entrance but yeah...

---------- Post automerged at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Good night math. Look forward to seeing your thoughts tomorrow

15. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

While I'm working on this, I've got a question for more experienced players. Would it be more or less beneficial to the town for someone about to be mislynched to roleclaim? On one hand, it might save the lynch but on the other they'd just get souped in the night and narrow down what scum has to guess for the rest of town.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This was the first time Atum put TMNT in their posts. https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=829041&postcount=683

They have them as a scum read.

Atum then mentions and asks Typhon for updated reads.

Atum then asks Pozzai why they voted for TMNT.

He then says Kalas's post is God but then does nothing about it.

Then a soft defense of TNMT in a post here https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=829877&postcount=1230

Then he says he doesn't think TNMT is a good lynch outright.

I promise there is a point at the end of this bear with me

17. Titus

Titus Squib

No claim. No hint.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I honestly would say it would depend on the role but I would just focus on the wall and delay the question. If you can demonstrate you are town like I think you are a role claim would be anti town.

---------- Post automerged at 00:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ----------

Back on point Banks says nothing about it.

TMNT is themselves so they are excluded.

Then Rubicon/Xanidel up next.

19. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I would have only roleclaimed as a last resort anyways, but I just wanted to ask to see if that was even a good idea in the first place.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

My gut says no but there are too many factors to consider.

Anywho back on point. Rubicon likes TNMT but doesn't stop the lynch.

There is an old adage about good scum games: Why stab a townie in the right hand when they will voluntarily shoot themselves in the foot? No one is really advocating on your scum team to stop the lynch only a passive thought of him being town. Doesn't that sound like the adage to you?

---------- Post automerged at 00:24 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

Meaning less beneficial.

---------- Post automerged at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

Your entire reasoning is that scum is working hard to prevent the lynch but it is limping along like a wounded duck more so than a train on a track.