1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Okay, so it seems like no one likes my MathBlade case. If everyone else doesn't see what I'm seeing, I guess I can come around to just not really jiving with her playstyle and move on.

So, moving on -

It feels like the tone of the thread has shifted to TMNT being more like newb/overwhelmed/derp/whatever town, and I'm seeing some of that as well.

It also feels like there's been some subtle and not so subtle pressure building for a Qg lynch.

Weekend's probably going to be slow with a bunch of us doing 4th of July stuff.

I'd rather not have Monday be a chaotic sprint to the finish.

What do people want to do? I'd like to see everyone's #1 lynch priority and kind of figure out where we are.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

TMNT needs to die period

---------- Post automerged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

The trend is Atum (scum) math (scum or dumb) and fonti (unreadable) versus a town wagon

3. Newcomb

Titus, justify your focus on TMNT without reference to Kalas's case or to your own personality. What is the essence, the focal point, of your single-mindedness here?

4. Titus

Titus Squib

He's done NOTHING protown. His readwall was a consensus read and a wall designed to pit Math and I against each other. He fails to mention every single major wagon.

We get a mostly town wagon on him and we get slots like Atum doing cartwheels not to vote it. He scumreads TMNT votes elsewhere. TMNT takes off. He votes pozzi, the major counter with no reasoning.

We get a bunch of TMNT couldn't be this bad BC scum would coach but why wouldn't they coach him to be stupid to deny info?

No one wants to say who is scum pushing TMNT because everyone voting sans one slot is obvious town.

Yet I need to justify my tunnel, rich.

---------- Post automerged at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

If TMNT is Orocho, they have to do something.

5. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    No one is fucking bothering to explain your case on Pozzai to me. That is not deflecting. FFS.

I voted because, honestly, I missed having a vote down, and wanted to make sure Pozzai answered.

Also, is that seriously all you have on me? The first sentence was all of it for like 70 pages, and yet you've been dead-certain on me for ages, and are even basing your Rubicon read on it.

You and me both.

Particularly with how many people list me as someone they don't have a read on. That'll pivot when the tide turns, I'm sure.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Qgqqqq, what's your read on TMNT? Provide support please.

7. Newcomb

Also, Qg, if TMNT isn't your top lynch candidate right now, your view on that person would be helpful as well.

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hey Typhon, welcome to the mafia team.

---------- Post automerged at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Also a general note, just because Titus screams something over and over again, doesn't mean she actually knows what she's doing.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Well, care to show me where I'm wrong on TMNT?

You've been spewing nothing more than conclusions lately.

10. fontisian

I already told you that I liked the wording of TMNT's offer to claim. Everything you're attacking him for is part of his town meta, so, what are you doing?

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Wow meta... right...

Liked the wording of it really? All that would happen if TMNT claimed is that someone's getting souped. If he's town, he would actually try to influence the lynch.

12. fontisian

You're wrong.

Some players are bad, and it's fine. If we lynch them for being bad, then we're bad ourselves.

Lynch scum instead. Like Q, who's language is strange and who is taking an armchair approach. Or Pozzai, who's posting to post and defend himself instead of solving the game. Or Waco, who's case on you was faked. Or Typhon, who reacted to your Tsunade claim by coming up with ways for scum to ruin it.

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

Whats up nerds back at work. Anyone have the lastest vote count?

I hope someone joined me on the wagon of justice aka rubicon.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Q miiight be scum.

Waco doesn't seem faked but if he doesn't vote TMNT soon, I'll revisit.

Pozzai has been posting to solve the game. You just don't like he scumreads you. You conviently ignore Atum's posting to post and egging you on.

Typhon would have just kept that comment to the daychat if scum, no need to out it. It's a pain in the ass but town.

15. fontisian

Oh, you're voting Rubicon? Nice. I'll consider it once I'm done catching up.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

I enjoy your Q read. Not sure on Waco or pozzai.

I spent yesterday reading JAn and I'm kinda in the Jan can hang out in yellow for me still land. I don't think hes as wolfy as mathblade claims. I got bored reading his posts though so thats not a good sign. Jan entertain me.

DANCE :banana::banana::banana:

---------- Post automerged at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I caught him first and will be taking all the sweet sweet town cred.

---------- Post automerged at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

How long until day ends?

17. fontisian

Show me the quotes of him doing it and I'll show you why you're wrong. I know Pozzai well enough to know that this isn't his towngame and he couldn't honestly come by the opinions he claims to have. Also, don't accuse me of omgusing when I called him scum first. Thanks.

Again, you're wrong. Typhon is the type of person who just writes down whatever comes to mind, as town or mafia.

18. Banks

Banks Muggle

Pozzai Jan How are you guys and gals/ If you play mafia tonight I expect n0s on ocane/kaution/andy/chippy

---------- Post automerged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I mean to be fair pozzai likes to read you too so it could be omgus if you knew in your heart he would call you scum so you just did it first preemptive strike... its very american.

19. fontisian

Why would I give a shit as mafia about Pozzai and only Pozzai scumreading me?

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Cant play tonight .. work in 8,5 hours .. gotta try to catch some sleep in between and get some forumstuff done .. at least some more reading .. might play if i cant sleep.

How am I not entertaining? Sure I am not as tinfoil as mathblade is, but I dont think anyone can claim that rank.

I agree with Pozzai to an extend. I thought it was kinda scummy that during the period where I was giving my theory on Titus and then Titus outs he(Pozzai) just posted stuff about some comment i made 3 days earlier towards banks.

Not that it wasnt funny, but he didnt try to solve the game or react to the current situation which was weird to me.