1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Banks

Banks Muggle

IDK why would you night kill cue when hes obviously not the cop ;)

I mean if Pozzai reads you well and you read him well and one of you is mafia I expect you both to go at it in most scenarios you're good enough to get the first punch in preemptively.

Do I think thats happening this game? Probably not but I think its not out of your range.

---------- Post automerged at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

You entertain me most of the time not so much this game :/ I think you might just be working loads idk. Read rubicon... [/spoler] He is a wolf

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

God, I love you Atum.

Not very long.

---------- Post automerged at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

No one's going to think he reads me well when he's played a single forum game. Come on, Banks.

---------- Post automerged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Dude, I've told you exactly who the scum are and I don't have to take every asinine bit of logic in this thread apart piece by piece.

95% of the things said in a given game are completely meaningless. I'm trying to point you to the important, alignment indicative 5%.

3. Banks

Banks Muggle

Lol why not? Maybe he is a Fonti reading god and knows a tell you do as mafia that is accurate you don't know about? It wouldn't be unheard of. Its happened to me before in video mafia someone having a good read on me for like 3 games cause I was doing something I didn't notice that happened to have aligned with me being scum.

---------- Post automerged at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Fonti don't yell at newcomb hes having a great first game imo. Throw him a bone instead imo.

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Banks isnt wrong there .. it is a possible scenario.

The next best step would be to read your scumclaims on each other and evaluate who is more likely to be right there.

See who is trying to force to solve the game and who might be more missleading and/or seems to be solving while not giving new content.

Without rereading Fonti has points on Pozzai being kinda defensive and writing just for the postcount and not to solve the game (at times).

It is really hard to say if Fonti is solving the game or missleading. I like her case in general, it mostly depends on Mathblade.
    If i can see a way the the two of us belong in the same town, then her case makes a lot of sense.

Fonti, could you give me a kinda detailed townread on mathblade?
    i am inclined to believe she is town, because mafia being so hard on a case and not backing off after days seems odd to me, and I townread most off her play early on, but goddamn a town being so wrong just weirds me out.

5. fontisian

He reads me by my smile. Can you see my face here, Banks?

6. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think he's scum, and intend to lynch him today. He hasn't done anything towny, his opening post is really bad and most of his follow ons have either no content or only a pretence at it. Moreover, his response when his reads were questioned was to back off immediately.

I don't see a better scum candidate. The difference is that I don't want him lynched early.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

My god. We have 2 days. It's 4th of July.

8. fontisian

Von is indeed town, but this is absolutely not how you read him.

---------- Post automerged at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

As scum,Math would never tunnel that hard into Titus after the Tsunade claim.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

You read math town before that .. you split up two of her fight with newcomb and titus respectivly and said this was town on town fighting.

explain why you were sure that early on, if you can.

Sry but the explanation you gave is the part about her that I read more towny but you had her hard town way before that.

10. fontisian

It was more a feels read before that. The fight with Titus is something more tangible I can use to explain it.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Really Fonti, you're selling that Math would never do that after CYS?

12. fontisian

Yes.

Also, Ino should never target Titus. That's a complete waste of an op ability.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

We are not lynching Math.

Ino can target me if she wants.

14. Banks

Banks Muggle

YUeah it looks exasperated. Possibly like this :facepalm
    I'm not saying his read is meaningful on forum but he thinks it is which is whats important. He thinks its good and he might push it if he thinks so. Like the point is not whether its right or wrong but whether he believes it. Make sense?

Pozzai looks like this :nyan: for reference.

imo

15. fontisian

But he can't possibly believe that the face read works on forums. That's insane.

Titus, Ino's power allows her to act like a townsided rolecop. Wasting it on a role we already know is town and who's ability isn't that great is madness.

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

Oh cool you are a wolf.

---------- Post automerged at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I mean your face is reading your demeanor you can read someones demeanor when they type. Its not as accurate but I can tell you seem like you're exasperated looking at your computer with a semi puzzled look like "WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT" because you honestly think you're right.... which you kinda are. He can read your typing to read your face its just harder and who knows how accurate.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Ino is guessing with her ability. For all we know she guesses wrong. The neighborizer acts the same way but target claims.

You bitched about Typhoon coming up with ways not to confirm me, now you are.

18. Banks

Banks Muggle

I think fonti isn't a very go wit hthe flow kind of player and hopes people always play optimally which almost never happens.

---------- Post automerged at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Hey titus can you do me a favor and type out a new line with the word Rubicon on it bold underlined and orange? No reason I'm asking for a friend.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes and no fonti.

You have to have a good roleread on someone for that to work out. And even then your check is delayed by 1 night.

If you are sure someone is either role A or scum .. go for it ..cant do anything better.

If not .. not sure about that play. a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush or so they say.

The Tsunade play can also become a comboplay if done right. Get Tsunade n1, establish new link n2 ask person of their role, if it is awesome shadowtechique them. that way you know by n3 if that person is lying (you should only neighbour strong(ish) townreads anyway) and/or can get their role if it is useful.

Ino really depends on the players and how strong they believe in their own reads.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

I am flattered but your friend will need to help us out with TMNT first