1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This is also at Fontisian.

I feel like everything is backwards.

Did we not learn our lesson in Batmafia where we planned out the town roles in Batmafia and that went so swimmingly well right? (JK sarcasm scum pwned)

Please for the love of all that is holy and right in this place NOT discuss what Ino should do assuming Titus is telling the truth.

Ffs, Ino has one of the most OP roles in the game if they can get their shit together. So let's not make their job any more complicated by forcing a neon light on them and making them spill their thoughts in thread.

I do think the food reserves should target Ino tonight though and that is all I will say on the matter. May Charity win.

2. Banks

Banks Muggle

I think hunting for the other scum and making sure I really feel like Jan is yellow enough to defend is more worth my while. Fonti is stubborn and wrong a hefty combination. She is arguing for something that can't happen or at least won't happen most of the time. She is right in a very small percentage world but no reason to take that risk. I live in high percentage land where he just gets an alignment check on Titus.

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

And how is it you generally read me, I mean, before you started being wrong 2/3 games on me lately?

The fact that you read me one way on video mafia, and another way on forum mafia, yet refuses to believe I could read you on forum mafia due to "not being able to see your smile" (which is correct btw if anyone wonders, that is indeed a big part of my read on Fonti in video mafia) and not having any other reasons is silly, at best.

Anyways catching up with the thread.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I was guessing that was Fonti sarcasm.

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

You're jumpy lol. I mean this one is kind of a no brainer I wasn't in bat mafia so I don't 100% know what is going on there but I'll reread the rules. I think ino could do the same and make a wise choice on the matter.

---------- Post automerged at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

I can see your smug face Pozzai it reads as too jolly. Straighten up.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Give me the teddy and I'll prove my towniness Banks.

7. Banks

Banks Muggle

:sherlock: by george I believe hes right! :sherlock:

---------- Post automerged at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Lol. Just bold and color rubicons name and I'll protect you.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Wooow Banks .. giving a list like that ...

Of course the cons cant be Ino because their roles are more likely in the "sound" category .. thus you give out information who the real Ino might be in the end... what a dickmove!

My post earlier should have been enough to tell her how bad her thought process is.

And the fact that she flipt on the importance of the Tsunade role and her possibilities for town .. makes me worry a little bit.
    On the upside if at one point I start disliking Fonti i can always try to call in Pozzais bed.

9. Banks

Banks Muggle

Its kind of annoying I can't inflate my post count because of these automerging things.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

That was more towards Citrus's pros and cons. And I am pretty sure Ino will have a lot on their mind hence my post. Let's not make things harder.

11. Banks

Banks Muggle

Has your colored list changed must since your last one? I think mine has I need to update it.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Thank you. I seriously have trouble reading sarcasm sometimes.

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

Not a big deal. I misunderstood I think.

---------- Post automerged at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

haha its okay. Sorry I'm kind of a trolly move so please don't take offense.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Hahaha none taken. I don't think you did though and you got the main point. Let's just move on and quit talking about the role that could fix Tsunade's bullshit.

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That's because you didn't have my help in planning things out. Now planning stuff out is breakable.

Obviously people do what they think is best end of the day, but we should make sure players are fully informed first. AKA rather than see "Fontisian said don't target Titus", it should be "Hmm I saw the pros/cons to targetting Titus time to decide what I think is best"

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Sis I love you. Vote TMNT.

They'll get hot women at the after lynch party?

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Friendly reminder to everyone: be careful when talking about roles. Especially when they aren't your role too, because when scum know what you aren't it can cause them to rapidly narrow things down.

Source: been a souping scum in too many games recently

18. Banks

Banks Muggle

Hot women you say? :p

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

You're welcome? And again not convinced they are scum.

So my two cents on all the roles is there. Aim for Ino, aim for Jiraya, aim for ultimate town read in order of priority now I am done talking about mechanics.

Citrus -- FFS That is my goddamn point

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Yes. Hot bisexual women.