1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Make an argument why they are town.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Hmm yeah my post got in after fonti realized that she cant read. good job me!

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hey Banks, take my word on Von, Atum and Zenzao's meta and you'll have a semi-decent list.

4. Banks

Banks Muggle

My role is <redacted>

Is there no way to make your text the same color as the background or spoiler tag something on this forum?

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    UNVOTE

At this point I am no longer convinced that what Jan did was a scumslip, or all that scummy, in truth. Between my own thoughts toward Math(I can't find my exact post but I'm pretty sure I said something about using Titus' own words of "myslynch" against her around that time) and Newcomb leaning the same way, I just don't buy Math's hardcore belief in Jan as Scum this game.

Jan seems to be making decent townie posts IMO since then. Math can't see past her blind tunnel, just as I couldn't on her at first.

As for TMNT, I think we've all said, a few too many times, that he's too inexperienced/daychat should have told him not to do X Y Z and so on and so forth. At this point I'd expect the group Scum to have told him to keep at it because its working, we're no long prioritizing him when there are so many other players taking up the limelight - Titus/Math argument, Pozzai; defending or breaking at this point?, the Titus=Tsunade claim, Xanidel/Rubicon mysteries, and now, Fonti apparently changing opinion, literally, over night on Ino tagging Titus ToNight.

Rubicon made note of my own similar behavior in CYS - I was town that game, but if this is a Scum!Rubicon and Scum!TMNT world, that tactic could have been shared. I'd already brought up a few days ago about Newcomb that the Scum team should have let New ask questions and such in-thread rather than come off as too in-the-know, which may have been a mistake on my part if they looked at that and have been using that very tactic with TMNT since.

TMNT's readwall wasn't exactly helpful, but I'll look at it again after this post for a reminder and see if I can find any inconsistencies beyond what I've read about it just aping other players' by and large.

If you've already stated exact reasons please link back to me(and do not rely solely upon Kalas in that if you would be so kind) otherwise please reiterate Hokage-dono.

Some reasons for why you think that, please.

Also, Pozzai, please refresh my memory of why you abruptly voted for TMNT 2 minutes after Qg. I think you said something about reading the thread but not yet being caught up when you had the thunderstruck idea to lynch vote.

I don't trust Titus or Mathblade right now. Math's inconsistency about not using past experience against players in the current game while then doing just that is a. stupid, as how else are we going to apply meta on behavior, and b. hypocritical in the extreme. Titus is just all over the place.

TMNT(His entire behavior D1 so far, multiple players seeing the same inconsistencies and concerns, next to no improvement from him and now his statement about "not reading more than 5 pages" or some such last night).

Fonti|Math(Fonti's about-face on Ino targeting Titus ToNight, general lurk-post-lurk since falling off of Pozzai's case).

Rubicon|Titus|Pozzai(Rubicon because he hasn't done much that I recall seeing that has set him apart from Xanidel, nothing game-changing or game-breaking or, really, interactive. I don't recall seeing him respond to my statement to "don't hold back on my account") (Titus because I don't know what to do with her Tsunade claim and the bogs of Math-related pages, but she's been saying some anti-town sentiment thoughts on how town and scum roles should react with her ToNight). (Pozzai... I'm still not convinced he didn't almost-hammer when we had over 3 IRL Days remaining, coupled with Titus' insistence that we should immediately consolidate our votes and early-lynch well ahead of the deadline. I don't entirely agree that he's been defensive, however, and he could move up to null at this point).
    Qg|Citrus|Typhon|Waco|Banks(Qg I'm not feeling much from either way right now, I need to re-read his interactions and see if that changes, but I'm not remembering anything specific since I started writing this post that he's really done) (Citrus is much akin to Qg, but he received Fonti's endorsement and with where I have Fonti right now, that isn't necessarily a good indication, and again he seems to be more of a lurker from what I recall) (Typhon is pretty much deadcenter Null, I don't have much to say about him at this moment that doesn't harp on the same note of need more lurking too much etc) (I need to go back over Waco's points and compare against what's been said about him so far and what he in turn has said) (Banks has listened to reason and seems to be making slower, if decent, attempts to understand the game state and decipher the Titus/Math showdown in addition to sharing his thoughts on some of the other topics of the Day. I'd like to see more such from him before DayEnd).

Jan|Snow(Jan is well within range to rise to town-lean at this point. He's making good points, looking at inconsistencies in player behavior, and seems to have make a good comeback from his initial opening posts at DayStart) (Snow is not quite as high as K&A but I stand by my stance on him, he's contributing points that I agree with, if not posting as often as I'd like).

Kalas|Atum(case on TMNT, nothing standing out against him aside from initial lurker behavior) (Atum making good townie posts IMO and dogging Titus' inconsistencies, for which she immediately went "LOLNOPE CONF!Scum ATUM").

New(Time and again not only holding his ground but arguing back remarkably well on things, pushing his thoughts about the entire thread again and again without sounding like a Fanatic*coughAlgebracough* about it).

As of my writing the latest post is Citrus' 1799.

6. Banks

Banks Muggle

PRAISE BE TO JAN!

7. fontisian

I already did. Jesus Christ.

8. Banks

Banks Muggle

NO! pen15chars

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

How come this is important to point out for Titus, but you ignore Fonti doing the same as you ask her questions in #413?

10. Banks

Banks Muggle

Firstly you have Jan and Snow next to each other ::clap:: the GoT reference.

Secondly in Sienna I have bolded underlined a point where you referred to that game you were town assuming you're not this game probably a good idea huh?

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I had TMNT as a scumread early, I had just talked to Newcomb about how I was able to see him both in a town!Fonti world and a scum!Fonti world.

I was reading through the thread and just went "well my vote on Fonti aint seeming to go nowhere so might as well move it"

And responded without having seen Qg vote beforehand.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Boo! Redacted is my thing :p And duh you're <redacted> .

*impersonates a flamingly gay male voice*

Stahp it!! You flatter me so hard.

In seriousness the last paragraph is against mafia rules.

13. fontisian

I'm confused. Does everyone realize Pozzai is mafia and just not want to kill him for some reason? Is this an elaborate prank?

14. Banks

Banks Muggle

Oh gotcha lame I like playing around with that. I was going to write "scum are squinting right now" in the background color. Shot at being clever gone :(

Nice gay male voice doubt it would work on your celeb friend though.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I think Pozzai is town and you are scum

16. Banks

Banks Muggle

We're all wolves but you GLGL

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Z can you vote TMNT?

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote Banks
    Vote Jan

Man you are making my role of voting someone who says they are scum to the test. Granted it is obv sarcastic unlike Titus in bat mafia but cmon. Stop trolling the obv scum and move on. :p

19. Titus

Titus Squib

I think this town is finally getting it. Had to move mountains but hey.

Atum and I are backwards Z.

20. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Catching up.

Okay. Give me some fucking reasons for why you believe I am so much a borderline-confirmed Scum, please. Getting quite tired of seeing this with no explanation

No bold appearing that I've seen, directly quote what you mean.

@Everyone, setting out to see the fireworks. Be back in a few hours.